[Amarin] Fai Luang (Change2561): Unknown cast

inbetweener_guy

Jose Vladimir Austria's jockstrap sdksdksfkspf
What's certain is that Change2561 will continue to provide dramas for Amarin (aside from One31 and a few other networks). So far their announced dramas for 2021 with Amarin are "Tawan Tok Din" (a spill-over from the 2020 lineup) and "Pleng Bin Bai Ngiw".

But there are talks of Porsche doing a drama with them (on top of being featured in one of Club Friday stories) which will be a remake of "Fai Luang" (a 1998 drama starring Willie and Tao Sarocha).

I'll update this post when I get more info.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What's certain is that Change2561 will continue to provide dramas for Amarin (aside from One31 and a few other networks). So far their announced dramas for 2021 with Amarin are "Tawan Tok Din" (a spill-over from the 2020 lineup) and "Pleng Bin Bai Ngiw".

But there are talks of Porsche doing a drama with them (on top of being featured in one of Club Friday stories) which will be a remake of "Fai Luang" (a 1998 drama starring Willie and Tao Sarocha).

I'll update this post when I get more info.

I rem. Liking F.L. .....mmmm....interesting

inbetweener_guy

The same article also mentioned Pim Pimprapa doing a drama with Change2561. However no mention of what network will that air. Hence, I won't create a separate thread for now.

Anyway, Change2561 has done their Christmas shopping of free agents. Haha!

inbetweener_guy

This is confirmed to be one of the 4 dramas that Change2561 is producing for Amarin next year, and is expected to air around October.

So far, nothing announced regarding the cast. Perhaps still finalising if Porsche can be the male lead here. Folks over at Pantip seem to be suggesting Baifern to be the female lead here (and she's supposed to have a drama with Change2561 next year, so who knows).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is confirmed to be one of the 4 dramas that Change2561 is producing for Amarin next year, and is expected to air around October.

So far, nothing announced regarding the cast. Perhaps still finalising if Porsche can be the male lead here. Folks over at Pantip seem to be suggesting Baifern to be the female lead here (and she's supposed to have a drama with Change2561 next year, so who knows).

Change will make it more dramatic lol

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Yay they finally gonna remake 1 of my best revenge dramas. Just please with good looking mains. And hope it's a good story

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Wow it took them forever to finally remake this drama it’s a revenge drama too. Oh how I miss Willy!

inbetweener_guy

Baifern is likely out of the running here as n'ek, she'll be doing 2 dramas with One31 next year.

inbetweener_guy

I think if Porsche is gonna be here, he will likely be paired with a Channel 3 alumna or Change2561 regular.

Change loves mixing and matching their cast.

Channel 3
- Marina
- Fah (but likely out of the running as she's already signed with GMMTV)
- Ice

Change2561
- Kaew (perhaps her "comeback" after her honeymoon with Toni)
- Mook (she has no project with GMMTV this year)