America Best Dance Crew

Twilight

sarNie Egg
JabbaWockeez are the BEST! Haha I hope they win cause all of their performances ROCKS! Kaba Modern is good too, but like what some of you guys said, they needa step it up a bit if they wanna win.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'M SO GLADD THAT BRAKE SKATE WENT HOME!!! COULDN'T STAND THEM! i LOVEEEE JABBAWOCKEEZ! THEY ARE SURE GONNA WiN! SD REPPiN! YAY!

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
yay! brake skate went home?
honestly the only crews i can stand to watch are
THE JABBAWOCKEEZ!!!

and kaba modern

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
FISH & CHiCK WERE KOOL & LiVE iN COLOR! WiSH THEY COULD'VE BEEN ON LONGER..
BUT FOR SURE JABBAWOCKEEZ ALL THE WAY!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHH i CAN'T BELiEVE KABA MODERN GOT ELiMiNATED! THAT SUCKS! i'M VOTiNG FOR JABBAWOCEEKZ!! OH YEAHHH!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg i missed it 2day awww wtf freaken Status Quo only staying in the game cuz of that big guy Jamal.. Well i knew JabbaWockeeZ was gonna win newayz but i thought the two left was JabbaWockeeZ and Kaba Modern o wellz.. I think it's rigged

ling

sarNie Hatchling
You know what? As much as i love Jabawookiez i think they didn't do such a good job at defending it against S. Quo. It was just the two groups left but Jabas didn't even bring it. I love em but they didn't show it and bring it all out against S. Quo. I'm so disappointed. I was hopping for a banging performance but it was just ok.

Too bad Kaba Modern went out...if it was Kaba and Jaba then i wouldn't care who win but i did not want S. Quo to win but by the performance today it could be them unless Jaba is poplular and got all the votes. But in my opinion they did not show all their talents...they could have done better.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
i love jabbawockeez! ^_^ ugh...i think it's rigged. come on they don't want 2 Asian groups going against each other. Kaba Modern could have done so much better with their performance it's like they knew they were going to be the ones to leave. Status Quo isn't even all that great. I cheer for Jabawockeez to win!! :D

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
:( I CANT BELIEVE KABA IS GONE. THIS IS GAY. SQ TOTALLY TOLD EVRYONE WITH THAT LAST PERFORMANCE THAT THEY ARE FROM THE CIRCUS. ALL THEY DO IS STUNTS AND FLIPS.

KABA N JABBA ARE THEY TRUE DANCE CREWS. REALLY WANTED KABA N JABBA TO BATTLE IT OUT AT THE FINALE.

BUT GAY MTV!!! GOSHEZ..

IT WOULD SUK IF NXT WEEK SQ WINS AND NOT JABBA.

THEY WERE #1.

*SIGH... GO JABBAWOCKEEZ!!

I STILL CANT BELIEVE KABA MODERN IS GONEEEEE.. =..(

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think status quo deserved the top spot last night
i thought that their routine was really weak
i liked jabbawockeez routine more because it was more entertaining
i voted for jabbawockeez:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i GiVE PROPS TO STATUS QUO FOR MAKiNG THiS FAR.. BUT JABBAWOCKEEZ ARE GONNA TAKE iT ALL THE WAY!!! i'VE BEEN VOTiNG LiKE CRAZYYY. HAHA. CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THOSE GUYS!

annea

sarNie Adult
The last 2 standing should've been Jabba and Kaba. I think it would be more competitive and not as predictable on who's gonna win.. SQ , im not feeling their style. They do too much stunts, they dont have real choregraphy in my opinion. Crew that really have choregraphy in my opinion are Jabba, Kaba, Iconic and Fysh n Chicks. They actually dance and doesnt do too much stunt or shaking.Im a fan of Fysh n Chicks and was so pissed when they left, I was pissed cuz they got sent home against a team like Break Sk8. All they freakin do is skate around and flip. People treat them special b' cuz their on skates. But no one told them they have to be on their skate. WTF!. I serioudly think Iconic and Fysh n chicks deserved to be their longer. The broadway challenge, Break Sk8 wasted the spot, Fysh n Chicks would've done better if they were there. Anyways, Jabba killed it with their performance, but their encore wasnt that good. Its kinda like the stuff that we saw b4. DId everyone notice Kaba's face expression when they said SQ was the top choice? LOL. unbelievable.