American Soaps

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Just wondering if anyone watches American soap operas? My roommate watches it religiously. After the first weekend we met, she was like I hope you don't watch anything at 12 or I'll have to get a new roomie. :lol: She schedules her classes around the damn thing. No offense in case there are any fans but they have the stupidest names like All My Children which is her fave. I don't think I can watch anything that never ended. Besides the hot guys I wanted to fork out my eyeballs after an hour. If Thai lakorns ever get subtitles I wonder if it'll gain a wider audience?

Ana

sarNie Adult
I used to watch Passion. But then that shit got dumb and dumber every year. They be jumping in to beds w/other peeps husband/bf/ or whatnot :rolleyes: . The couples are just never freaking stable. So there's really no point to the show @ all :rolleyes:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i stopped watching all my children because i only watch it that had sarah michelle gellar starred in it. then she left the show, i stopped... it's pretty old! probably 1996 when i was like 9 or 10 years old. O.O

then i never watch any american soaps... i personally think it's hella boring shows ever... T_T