America's Best Dance Crew Season 2

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Season 2 is coming out 6-19-08!! Did anyone see the auditions for the show?? It'll be hard to bring it like how Jabba did it since they set the standard so high but I can't wait :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm not really feeling this season. they can't be like jabbawockeez! jabbawockeez are still numero uno!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just got to say, majority of the new crew are wannabes from the first season. so it is boring. jaba did set the standard and i think it will be difficult for season 2 to get higher ratings. i may be wrong but it the audition really sucked.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I'm not really liking this season too and plus some act like they are trying to be jabbawockeez!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
im not feelin dis season either
jabbawockeez are just tooo GOOD.
hahaha it wus hilarious when shane told the pretty white boi uhhh EXTREME or something that they WERE WACK :lol:
i wus sad dat whutcha muh call dem... group of gurls and 2 blk guys... soemthing X i dink lol
well dey left and fanny pack stayed. they were ENTERTAINING. i dink those white bois should of LEFT they were WACK haha​

annea

sarNie Adult
yea, Jabba did set the standard and those Supreme Soul or watever..they suck! they're acting all cocking but cant back it up...ASSID by far is the most enertaining and can dance...SoReal is good too but kinda boring...Distorted X deserve to stay longer although they wont win. SASS x7 and the white boy crew..gotta go..not verstile enough and they dont have much to offer....this season, everything just kinda sux to be honest....some seems like they cant really choregraph...maybe we were so used to seeing season 1 and knowing how good some crews were...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i didn't watch last season...but ASIID has my vote all the way!
gasps! the first season was the BEST.

Jabbawockeez set the standards so high, oh man, they were just awesome!! you would think i would get to see the jabbawockeez since they stay in SD, but no... still haven't seen them yet! <_<

annea

sarNie Adult
lucky u..at least you live kinda close to where they reside...ehehehe...I'll get to see them...I wanna them to come around where I love...in the BAY AREA!!!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
will i think dis year was better but i love season 1 tooh i love bogglw bots the guy wit the u on his shirt
he fine..loli love its al..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lucky u..at least you live kinda close to where they reside...ehehehe...I'll get to see them...I wanna them to come around where I love...in the BAY AREA!!!
lol. they're all over the place! they perform at a couple of clubs but too bad i'm not 21 yet... <_<

will i think dis year was better but i love season 1 tooh i love bogglw bots the guy wit the u on his shirt
he fine..loli love its al..
the boogie bots are pretty cool... I like ASSID too.

other than that, they just can't compare to jabba.

judyp

sarNie Adult
jabbawockeez are wayyy awesome! lols. they even made an appearance on the BET Awards, which i think is totally awesome. supreme soul was a total turn off after they claimed to rivals with jabbawockeez. you could've just said, yeah we battled. but did you have to mention that you were rivals. asss! and they can't compare to jabba. i like super krew. but i think its kind of unfair because most of super krew's members are already established professionals. but whatever, they're still soo tight & sleek.

cecilia

Staff member
Jabba and KABA are the best dance crew.

Current right now lack creativity in their routine. quite boring.

dang. LOVE in the club was okay but USHER make it sound so hot :drool:

pze

sarNie Adult
^^haha ceci....i gotta agree with u.....usher does make it sound so much hotter....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.... jabba n kaba were the only ones i like.. hmmmm this season.. the crews are okay but .. they cant beat the first season.. xp ...... lalalallallala...

cecilia

Staff member
ATM. i'm rooting for SO REAL just b/c they looks asian :lol:
i know. i try to not be bias .. actually .. i see alot of black head in the most of the groups. so i can't use that as an excuse.
it's just that SO REAL is much better .. thank god. the JERSEY GIRL WENT HOME. they so stiff and so CHEERLEADER ..

Pze. i agree too ..
the moment USHER OPEN HIS MOUTH and let out that voice.
i can just melt down .. like LADY said for THANAKORN .. make love to the voice :loool:

Twilight

sarNie Egg
None of the season 2 crews can top season 1 & the JabbaWockeeZ but they're still good. ASIID, SoReal Cru, & Boogie Bots are really good, just not as good as Jabba. I think the Asian dude in ASIID is so AWESOME...for a guy with a disability he is such an AMAZING dancer