America's Best Dance Crew Season 2

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
true as wat ya r saying at first i love Boogie Bots but then its like the move not as gewd as before but still i love them

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I can't believe A.S.I.I.D got voted off. They were good. I think Boogie Bot should have left instead. They didn't do real well lately.

The competition is getting tougher. I still haven't have a favorite. None of them really shines as Jabba did on season 1.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I can't believe A.S.I.I.D got voted off. They were good. I think Boogie Bot should have left instead. They didn't do real well lately.

The competition is getting tougher. I still haven't have a favorite. None of them really shines as Jabba did on season 1.
OMG!!!! I KNO!!!! ASIID SHOULD NOT HAVE LEFT!!! I WAS SOOOOO SHOCKED....I THOT THEY WERE GONNA STAY SO THAT'S WHY I MISSED THE VOTING...I'M GONNA MISS THEM..

NOW I'M ROOTING FOR FANNY PAK

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Fanny Pak improve so much from their first dance. Although they aren't train as much as others before entering this competition, they learn how to catch up to the competition really fast.

The weakest crews right now are Boogie Bots and Super Cr3w. I can't believe there are only 5 crews left. So Real Crew is starting to get weak. I'm still disappointed at the judges' decisions to eliminate A.S.I.I.D.

Which groups do you think will battle each other out for the finale? Maybe one of the following:

1. SoReal vs. Supreme Soul.
2. Supreme Soul vs. Fanny Pak

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i can't get myself to watch this season. lol. too blah for me...

Supreme Soul are jabbawockeez's rival. I can't believe Supreme Soul beat Jabba in a battle... <_< Don't know how when Supreme Soul SUck!!!!!

& Super Crew are friends wit Jabba so they're kool. haha.

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
A.S.I.I.D really brought the dance moves last thurs. they shouldnt even get booted.
super crew is okay but i like ASIID more. go SoReal!! fanny pak is good. supreme soul is boring.
boogie bots are ehh... but some of the doods are hawt!! hehe... FIGHTING!! SU!! SU!! SOREAL CRU!! ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: SoReal are from Houston! LOL my state; Texas ^___-" WoOt; I hope they win; I hope an Asian crew wins this season lol not to be bias or anything but this is as far as asians can get in the american entertainment business;

annea

sarNie Adult
^ I did try it...ahahahaha..LOL....my 2 cents on the crews left right now...

Fanny Pak- I thought they sucked on the live audition but boy, they blew me away each and every week and I am a fan!!! We all know how good and neat they are and I want them to go far, but I seriously dont think they're gonna make it to top 3. America doesnt vote based on talent...LOL...They might get booted after Bogie Bots or even this week.

Super Crew- They're B-Boy is soooo good, but they're not versitile enough..but they mite make it far or even win...America seems to love them and the crowds was cheering for them..

SoReal- They were my favorite. Their audition was one of the best but they're starting to fade and became sooo boring.

Bogie Bots- I agree w/ JC that when they get robotic is the only time when they shine..Other then that their moves are kinda repititive. Its just same moves+ a little trick every week..I dunno...

Supreme Soul- Gosh...I dont care about cocky people as long and they can back it up...but some of these guys are so errrr....and honestly I'm not hating because I'm a Jabba fan...but they are so boring and nothing about them stands out...although some of their tricks are really good...they're routine isnt that good, but in some performace they have some good moments..so yea..

ASIID!!! why??? I thought their Janet Jackson performance was one of the best last week... again..our votes doesnt really count because as the show stated in their website...they have the right to edit the outcome of the show...just hopefully they make it fqar and crown the right team...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I was for SoReal after I saw them at liveauditions. Before they performed I could care less cuz they weren't from the west coast. But then I thought they're great. creative.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i was soo shocked with the latest results..supreme soul vs. super crew. i thought they were gonna be the final 2 crews. im def a super crew fan though (and i always try to throw up their sign. lols). and like i said before supreme soul turned me off when they mentioned their rivalry w/ jabba. however, im not gonna lie, the guys can def dance! anyways, i thought lil mama was mean when she mentioned that boogie bots should've been on the bottom or whatever. was it necessary to put them on blast? whatever, i don't like her anyways, shes always talking jibberish to me. i think soreal is good, but for some reason, i can never remember their performance. they're like on the DL. haha. yeah, this season for me kind of sucks. jabba def set high expectations.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I was so mad that Super Cr3w was in the bottom two for the past two weeks. <_<
Anyways I love my Super Cr3w hehe :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay, i just need to vent about lil mama & her stupidity. :arrg: I just want to slap her upside her head. She needs to take her ass back to school & get her damn education because that lil beezy does not know how to speak proper english! I hate that stupid hat she wears with the ponytail of hair sticking out from the top! What the hell is that lil mama?! Whoever told her that was 'in-style' should get fired because that is not cute. Lil mama can't dress if her life depended on it. arrghh.. she makes me mad.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So Real was good at the beginning but then I think that they somewhat started letting their head get big so the last few weeks they haven't been so good; Like the last So Real Performance I even liked was the Janet Jackson week; Fanny Pak has been amazing and I was so sad when they got eliminated! I prefer them to win over So Real or Super Crew; At the same time what m3l just said about Cara and the So Real Cru; I wouldn't be able to guess if it's true or not because we don't know neither personally; I quit hoping in the show a longgg time ago lol because I bet it's probably rigged -.O I'll never get over Season 1 when Kaba Modern went home over Status Quo because Status Quo were a bunch of circus freaks dancing on the stage there is no reason what so ever that they should have even made it to the final two!

and noyy I agree with you I dislike Lil Mama so much; I swear; she is so ugh annoying; stupid idiot don't know what she's talking about 90 percent of the time. That hat of hers I wanna take it and cut her head off with the visor -.O