America's Best Dance Crew: Season 3

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Okay it's down to four crews man Beat Freaks and Quest Crew are neck and neck who is gonna come down to? I gotta say that Beat Freaks illusion dance was freaken tight but Quest did a good job too so who do I choose?

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
By the look at the voting it's correct so far. For sure those fly girl group will get the boot next week. Totally agreed, Beat freak killed the show lastnight!! :dude: Like Shane said, Quest better pick up because Beat Freak are right up in their ass. :lol:

Top two crews to go head to head would be Beat Freak adn Quest.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:yahoo: QUEST CREW :yahoo:

oh my lord i did not pay ANY attention to tis seasons..until i tone in
accidentallie to wen Quest Crew preformed to Toxic and i was looking at
the guys and i was like

OMFG tat's HoK! :yahoo: and hey there's Ryan :lmao: too

i thought i would neva see these two ever again *tears* esp. Ryan (some parts of him reminds me of Dan D2b
...if some of u don't remember these guys they were on "So You Think You Can Dance"...Hok was
taken out becuz he had a problem w/ his green card and Ryan was eliminated later
in the competition...but these two guys weren't on the same season of SYTYCD though...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
lol yea Pink i remember Hak 4rm So You Think You Can Dance to but I don't really like that show cuz it's only about one person where this is focus on the group and intricated there moves are.

annygirl

sarNie Egg
sad to see dynamic edition leave
but hey they were on there for a while
so it's ok

i loved how they started clogging when their banner fell

cecilia

Staff member
I'm rooting for beat freaks to win if not, Quest Crew will be good too .. these two are HEAD TO HEAD ^^ AMAZING ladies in BEAT FREAKS-Love the BRITNEY REDEMPTION episode ^^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
beat freaks dominate quest this week!!! :lol:
I'm rooting for them as the final two. :)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok I thought Quest performance was better than Beat freaks but the judges thought different I thought BEat Freaks performance was good but not better than Quest. I admit during the magic week Beat Freak dominate Quest but this week it should of been Quest.

Ok we know for sure it's gonna be down to Quest and Beat Freak but who gonna be in the bottom with Fly Khicks?

cecilia

Staff member
^i have a different opinion .. i agree with the JUdge, this week, BEAT FREAKS dominate Quest again.
they have more variety in their dance -- I Love them ROBOTIC moves, they came out and nailed it perfectly,
As for Quest, i enjoy their show too but their performance didn't hit me right away like BEAT FREAKS --

I have a feeling, BEAT FREAKS will be the first female group in ABDC !!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awee Beat Freaks are on point!! :dude: they are sooo gonna win this! They're equivalent to the jabbawockeez! They're so perfect! Absolutely love them! :D

cecilia

Staff member
^Noy, funny, I WAS thinking about the same too for BF and J ^^

remember striker's performance for DADDY YANGKEE's song with J in there. I didn't see them nail anything :( ..
i do like them -- They're very in sync but when it come to collaborating other dances into their routine, they sorta lack (in my opinion)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Iono I just didn't see what you guys see but I do also love Beat Freak mayb I'm lil bias cuz I love Quest a lil more. I think Beat Freaks might take it tho but both crews are good.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahhhh.... I was so disappointed in Beat Freaks this week...! I was expecting to be blown away! they should've come way harder! They didn't really capture my attention.

Quest Crew, however, killed it!!! They were soooo awesome this week! On point with everything! ahhh they were just amazign!

Gosh this is gonna be tough! Both of them are good!! :clap:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
That piano performance from Quest was amazing, a work of art. The music, the dancing everything was perfect. I voted for the first ever for any reality show ever and it was because of that. Well that and Ryan was hot as hell playing the piano. :wub:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
beat freak disappoint me this week in both dances.
quest rock all the way! i thought the piano rock too! awesome stuff.. they deserve to win.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
omg, omg, omg!! :yahoo: I love lastnight show!!! Quest kill it!! and I think they got this one in the bag! I was a little disappointed with Beat Freak. I want them to bring it and win it, but omg, Quest step it up and they want it just as bad!! Overall, I am happy with the final two!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
beat freak disappoint me this week in both dances.
quest rock all the way! i thought the piano rock too! awesome stuff.. they deserve to win.
Ooh I knoww!! I was sooo <_< They could've done so much better.

I don't know who I want to win now... LOL.

omg, omg, omg!! :yahoo: I love lastnight show!!! Quest kill it!! and I think they got this one in the bag! I was a little disappointed with Beat Freak. I want them to bring it and win it, but omg, Quest step it up and they want it just as bad!! Overall, I am happy with the final two!!!
Oohhh Quest Crew was so awesome!! :dude: the piano, the moves, it was just perfect! LOVED it!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg Quest just dominated last night in both performance. I thought Beat Freaks could of done way better. But America got it right for these two to be in the finale cuz JabbaWockeeZ should of been up against Kaba Modern and they didn't. Omg I think Quest got this I've been voting for them like crazy. But iono it's up to the people to vote.

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
Before this challenge, i was wit BEAT FREAKS ALL THE WAY but they really sucked on thurs. they didnt bring any energy or creativity

it was like ... "what are they doing? wheres the excitement?"

QUEST JUST SHOWED AMERICA THAT THEY ARE ABDC CHAMPS. they killed it with both performances

BF just thought they had the game when Shane said they should be ABDC champs

cecilia

Staff member
QUEST NAILED IT !!!! THEY DEFINITELY DOMINATED !! They were good from START TO END !!! :clap:

Beat freaks was okay this week, i expect more choreograph from them :/

NEXT WEEK WILL BE VERY TOUGH!!!!
i HOPE QUEST WIN !!!! they really prove it with their 2nd performance :clap: