America's Best Dance Crew: Season 3

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohh I knowww. I wasn't excited about Beat Freaks performance at all... After they were done, I was like "That's it??" :blink: I guess they let Shane's comment last week get to their heads-- the comment about how the ABDC title should belong to them.

I think Quest Crew might win!! They won me over! their performances was just awesome! :clap: Especially the final performance Gosh it was great!

cecilia

Staff member
^i totally with you on that .. they let that comment get to their head.
I expect them to 'WOW' me .. but i guess no surprise this week. Quest was the one that surprises me. LOL
I was disappoint with QUEST CREW over the past few episodes but after today TWO PERFORMANCES.
they won me over with their UNIQUE AND MANY AWESOME MOVES.
i really hope they win next week -- b/c they all are so TALENT individually.
Together, they are UNBEATABLE/UNSTOPPABLE too.

i DO hope they win --- would like to see a GIRL group take over but QUEST DEFINITELY GOT GAME !!!! :clap:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know Ceci! When BF were practicing I was like... oohhhh they are sooo gonna get it! But as they were performing, I'm like okay... :blink: It was my least favorite performance from them! They could've done soooo much with it.

But QC... man... they KILLED it!! They were on point & their moves were just sooo... fabulous! It gave me chills!!

I mean, I want BF to win because they are a girl group & it would be nice to have a girl group win for once but gosh,... QC stepped up their game! They proved themselves worthy to win! :D

cecilia

Staff member
^you took the word out of my mouth .. i thought they will wow me too b/c of the BTS parts.
i expected their RAP to be like SUPER WOW .. but it was URGH.
and their dancing .. just seem to be repeating of the old routines.

but for QUEST, i can't stop talking about it .. i love their EVERY MOVES ..
especially the PUSH ON THE AIR PART FROM ONE SPOT TO THE OTHER in the thin air with two people in between.
That part was so cool, it's like FLYING for a sec Lol ..

and the whole ORQUESTRAL head spin on top of the piano is just brilliant ..
they make me speechless and breathless, if i'm there at the stadium,
i would have GAVE THEM A STANDING OVATION for their 2ND PERFORMANCE :clap:

AND DECLARE THEM THE WINNER b/c these TWO PERFORMANCES, ALONE, NAILED THE WHOLE CONCEPT of all them hard moves.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOhhh I know! their moves were like... :blink: It seem like BF didn't put any thought to it. There wasn't a concept or anything. It was just dance. Their hip hop dance was not their best. <_< I was expecting to be blown away! Like when Jabbawockeez did their performance! OMG, I couldn't get enough of them!

QC's perfromance was sheer perfection! Every move was just breathtaking. I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it! :lol: From the way they move, to the way they executed the choreography, it was just sooo sexy!!

My dad even likes them! :lol: He was like "oh mannn ... !!" LOL.

cecilia

Staff member
^TALKING about JABA .. i love them too .. QC is getting there -- i seriously hope they do win b/c they FIGHT AND BRING it all to the table unlike BF .. i'm still disappointed at the ladies :( -- if they would have bring it on, i will have to debate but with the performances given on Thursday, QC all the way. THEY SHOW THEY WANT IT BADDDDDD and they definitely deserve it with all these awesome works !!! :dude:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
seriously I thought Beat Freak was gonna win cuz they dominated Quest for 2 weeks straight then all of sudden the important week that your suppose to show that you want it but they really disappointe me like their magic routine I was like they got this competition in the bag. But this week it was like their same old routines from previous weeks.

With Quest each of them have individual talent and they really freaken showed it this week and showed like they really wanted it. I'm so proud they prove that they want it more than BF.

I vote on my phone but not online I should since I'm always online.

cecilia

Staff member
^i can't afford to pay more than i have to for my phone bill :(
that's why i vote online instead LOL

as for QUEST. they have proved it well :clap:

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
Quest won. Congrats to them.. i was rooting for BF all season so much respect to them for reppin for the ladies!! yeah!! hehe...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I can't stop watch stopping their last 2 performance. That imo was why Quest won. BF just didn't bring it for the final epi but I like them too. First time I didn't know who would win. Jabba and SC during their season it was so obvious who was going to win.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: Big congrat to the QUEST crew!! :dude: I knew they would take it all by looking at their last two performances.

cecilia

Staff member
^totally, i believe last week performances is what kill BEAT FREAKS. if only they step up, then perhaps, the announcement of ABDC will be nerve wrecking but b/c they ddnt' step up last week and QUEST DID, QUEST definitely prove it .. HAPPY THAT THEY WON too ..

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
i am so happy for quest they deserve to win not like last seasons winner.

I felt that they where such sore loser when they were in the bottom two.

Didn't they ever think that maybe the fans didn't like their performance