America's Next Top Model

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Have anyone see this season yet. I total forgot it and miss out a few eps of these. I saw photos and it look like there aisa girl in this season. I have not see any aisa girls in the last two season.

----------------------

<_< I'm still mad about last season how Whitney won over Anya :angry:. Whitney was like in the botton 2 when they were over sea forgot the country and she still won. I was hoping for Anya to win.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think she is Korean, but I don't like her. I hate the way she act sometimes. Not my type of Asian girls. LOL

yeah. she's asian -- mixed japanese & korean. she seem cool in ep. 1, but it went downhill from there. :lol: right now, i'm in love w/ analeigh. :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait to see today show to see the girls and the rest before I chose who I like. I wish I could see the being of the season but imiss it. lol

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
they always portray asians wrong in america next top model like last time Gina she was such a dumb bimbo and the April girl who wasn't even proud to be half asian

i remember april. i liked her... i like the serious types. :lol: as for sheena, after ep. 1, i started disliking her b/c of her risque poses, but most times, when she's talking during those snippet interviews, she says some great stuff. i'd love for the girl to win it, but her poses....

anyway, i'm glad hannah's gone. i thought she was going to be there forever. after she said that analeigh was just wallowing over being in the bottom 2, that was just wrong, man. <_<

myx

sArNieZ
i don't know, but this season isn't like the other season. i'm that into this show anymore.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
airing tonight...I would like for Sheena to win, just the fact that she's asian...need some asian winners here lol but yeah her poses....

Sheena is, I think, a great girl. I like a lot of what she has to say esp. last night's ep., although it was too blunt sometimes. :lol: she says what she thinks. We'll see. I don't agree w/ everything she has to say, but it seems like she has an open mind if people talk to her with reason.

I still like Analeigh. :wub: Elina's beautiful, but I think the girl is kind of arrogant. McKay's neutral. she might go under the radar and win the whole thing. :lol: Marjorie just whines too much.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I also hope for Sheena to win too. I like her when I watch the show. I also like Elina but after yesterday episode I don't know if I like her anymore...Somehow Lauren Brie look every cutie yesterday episode. Star to like her. Will my favor right now are Sheena, Samantha, & Lauren Brie...hehe

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm happy that McKay won this season. I'm sad that Sheena didn't get to make it in the top three. I hope if there another season after this for an Asia girl to win. Man I so sad there still no Asia girl have won from this.

i hope sheena would still get a good job somewhere. she would make a very good spokesmodel.

& mckay wanted to save a bee one ep. so i don't mind that she won. she's a very compassionate girl. :D i also like sam & analeigh.