Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
everybody is entitled to have thier own opinions about this lakorn.

I like this lakorn because its soo different....mysterious!!

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
okay...can`t wait for epi 8.....this lakorn is getting interesting.
Finally they are focusing on the past alot more. I like the part when Bua got the ring from Paul`s character...a cute scene!! She`s falling for him...

calla

sarNie Adult
i thought Amaruetalai will be on Ruk Auey this week.......but i was wrong i think it will be on next week. :lol:

vina_lek

agh! I can't wait for the next eppie either! Well, I'm really curious to see more scenes in the past esp. ones involving the sisters. How the sisters get along is mysterious to me.

Ploy's character seems really nice to her little sister in a way, but she seems competitive, too. I'm confused. :sweat:

ImCool

sarNie Egg
aww I was waiting so patiently to watch the cast on Ruk Euy! I geuss another week wont hurt!...yay im happy that thier foucsing on the past now ...finally!

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.8 was really good. it showed the boran event and ploy and yard were really pretty. omg those head dresses looked really heavy. the computer graphics are still annoying when waytan shattered the windows to kill the witness. too bad not many paul/yard scenes. the archaeologists are learning more about ammaruetalay. hmm theres something wrong with yard's pulse bc of ploy's meds. hope yard's healthy tho i wouldnt want her to end up dying in the end or anything. oh lol the doctor and yard meet but they dont know that theyre siblings. lol paul and the brother were trying to figure out who was going to take yard home. seems like the bro is interested in yard...weird but i think that the bro just wants to get to know yard more but paul might think differently.

tang071

sarNie Elites
past life was shown in the last 10-15 min. ploy gave the bow and arrow to paul. ploy whispers in paul's ear and yard comes along. she's unhappy and pretends to not remember paul. yard and paul dream about ammaruetalay. paul is a warrior and is about to kill a bird and yard saves it. they fight over the bird and pauls thinks that yard is a maid. the princesses are coming and paul wants to see their faces. ploy changes the weather so that the curtain would reveal her face. paul is mesmerized. ploy/yard's father present the heavy bow to paul. (paul/yard/ploy are cousins bc his mother is their father's sister). it seems that paul is kinda flirting with ploy or maybe he's just fascinated by her beauty. but i can kinda see why ploy is so angry. yard is upset with paul because she thinks he's two timing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on paul's friend in this lakorn

อ้วน' ค้นตำราลงจอ

ทิ้งมาดเซอร์ๆ มาสวมบทนักโบราณคดีในละคร “อมฤตาลัย” ทางช่อง 3 อ้วน-รังสิต ศิรนานนท์ ต้องไปรื้อค้นตำรายกใหญ่ “เล่นละครเรื่องแรกผมเจองานหินซะแล้ว เป็นนักโบราณคดี เล่นเป็นเพื่อนพี่พอล ตอนแรกที่เข้าฉากรู้สึกเกรงใจที่ต้องเล่นเป็นเพื่อนรุ่นเดียวกัน พอได้คุยบ่อยๆจึงเริ่มคุ้นเคยเลยหายเกร็ง และที่ยากคือเรื่องบท ต้องพูดถึงเรื่องราวประวัติศาสตร์สมัยต่างๆ ผมเลยไปหาหนังสือมาอ่านเพื่อที่จะได้รู้เรื่องราวประวัติศาสตร์ จริงๆ เวลาพูดจะได้คล่องปากไม่สะดุด”.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
big thanks....Tang071
for the two summaries.....can`t wait to watch it!! Too bad....the past was in the last 15 mins on epi 9!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
next week epi

“ทัดเทพ” ฝันเห็น “เจ้าหญิงพันธุมเทวี”
“สโรชินี” เริ่มต้านอำนาจ “พินทุวดี”

ตั้งแต่ได้ธนูจากพินทุวดี ทัดเทพเห็นภาพอดีตชัดเจนว่าเค้าเป็นขุนพลกุเพนทราที่หลงรักเจ้าหญิงพันธุมเทวี ด้านพินทุวดีสะกดจิตสโรชินีให้เปิดใจรักทัดเทพสุดหัวใจ เพราะสุดท้ายเธอจะแย่งทัดเทพคืนมา เหมือนในอดีตที่พินทุวดีเคยโดนสโรชินีทำเช่นนี้ จู่ๆ สโรชินีเกิดแรงต้านอำนาจพินทุวดี ทำให้พินทุวดีประหลาดใจมาก

“อมฤตาลัย” ตอนที่ 9
วันจันทร์ที่ 21 สิงหาคม 2549 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 3

“พินทุวดี” ปล่อยไฟเผา “อลิสรา”
“สโรชินี” จำการบูชายัญได้เลือนราง

ในงานอาอิชาไนท์ อลิสราจงใจจูบทัดเทพต่อหน้าพินทุวดี ทำให้พินทุวดีโกรธปล่อยพลังไฟเผาอลิสรากลางงาน ทัดเทพรีบพาส่งโรงพยาบาล พินทุวดีเจ็บใจส่งผีดิบไปจับอลิสรามาฆ่า เพื่อเอาเลือดมาทำพิธีปลุกเกียรติมุขหน้ากาลหินให้มีชีวิต สโรชินีเริ่มจำได้เลือนรางถึงการบูชายัญที่เทวาลัยใต้ดิน ทำให้สโรชินีเริ่มระแวงพินทุวดีมากขึ้น

“อมฤตาลัย” ตอนที่ 10
วันอังคารที่ 22 สิงหาคม 2549 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 3

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh cute scenes of yard and paul :w000t: cant wait to watch this weeks epi..from thairath

'พอล' อุ้ม 'หยาด' เอวเคล็ด! เดือดร้อน 'ซาร่า' อีกแร้ว

ในละคร “อมฤตาลัย” เมื่อคราวก่อนก็อุ้ม มาคราวนี้ก็อุ้มอีกแล้ว เล่นเอาพระเอก พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ ถึงกับเอวเคล็ดไป เหมือนกัน ก็แหม คุณน้องหยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล ของ พี่โอ๊ค น่ะ ตัวเล็กๆซะเมื่อไหร่กันล่ะ?!---โดยเป็นฉากย้อนอดีตที่ กุเพนทรา (พอล) ออกมาเดินชมสวน จู่ๆได้ยินเสียง ยโสธริยา (หยาด) แอบนินทาอยู่บนต้นไม้ เลยปาก้อนหินใส่ทำให้ ยโสธริยา ตกใจตกจากต้นไม้ดีที่ กุเพนทรา รับไว้ได้ทัน

ฉากนี้ถ่ายที่สวนศิลป์มีเซียม พุทธมณฑลสาย 7 ก่อนถ่าย พอล มีการไปซุ่มวิดพื้นเพราะกลัวหน้าแตกอุ้มไม่ขึ้น หยาด เห็นเลยแซว “เวลาอุ้มซาร่า ต้องวอร์มยังงี้มั้ย?” เล่นแซวจุดอ่อน พอล เลยรูดซิปปากไม่กล้าโต้ซักคำ เริ่มถ่ายจริง หยาด ปีนขึ้นต้นไม้ไวยังกะลิงทโมน ก่อนจะไปนั่งจ้อนินทาให้นกเหยี่ยวฟังจนถูก พอล เอาหินปาน่ะแหละ ที่จริงไม่ต้องโดนก็ได้ เพราะเค้าเอาแค่ท่าทาง แต่ พอล เล่นปาถูกหลังดังอึ้ก สงสัยเอาคืน แต่ หยาด ก็ใช่ย่อย แกล้งทิ้งตัวให้ พอล รับแบบไม่มีออมแรง จน พอล ต้องขอเทกก่อน “ขอพักแป๊บนึงได้มั้ยครับ รู้สึกว่าเอวจะเคล็ด!” อ้าว อย่างนี้ใครเดือดร้อนนวดให้ล่ะ ถ้าไม่ใช่ น้องซาร่า???...ติดตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในวันจันทร์นี้ ทางช่อง.3

shubby

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pics tinah, but i just wish that Paul hair ...will look better ..but anywayz..they look so cute together..