Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

calla

sarNie Adult
ahhhh, paul and yard are just so cute........ :wub:
thanks, tinah.....can't wait for that one episode.

pics below..........credit to polyplus

tinah

sarNie Coma
the cast of Ammratalay on ruk euy airing on wednesday the 23rd! :w000t: ploy/yard looks sooo pretty and the customs are amazing!..thanx to sin_yard from tv3 webboard

ละครฟอร์มยักษ์กำลังดัง “รักเอย” เลยไม่รอช้า ดึงตัวดาราดัง พลอย, หยาด, พอล และ อ้วน มานั่งเม้าท์ถึงเบื้องหลังละคร “อมฤตาลัย” ตั้งแต่เรื่อง พลอยกับหยาด ที่ต้องใส่ชุดและเครื่องประดับหนักเป็นสิบๆ กิโล, หุ่นเวตาลจำลองที่มีความสูงแค่ฟุต, พลอยอินกับบทถึงขนาดนอนละเมอ, รูปตอนเด็กของ หยาด กับ พลอย ที่มายืนยันว่าทั้งสองหน้าตาคล้ายกันมั่กๆ, พอล เลิฟซีน(จริง)กับหยาด แต่มีคุณแม่หยาดมาคุมเข้ม, วิกผมของ พอล ที่สั่งตรงมาจากฮ่องกง ส่วน อ้วน มีภาพเบื้องหลังหลุดๆ เพียบ และ อ้วน ไปเกี่ยวอะไรกับ 'ลูกหว้า' นอกจากนี้ ทีมดารา อมฤตาลัย ยังจับ พิธีกร “แท่ง” แต่งเป็น “กุเพนทรา” และ น้ำมนต์ เจ้าของเสียงเพลงประกอบละคร ยังมาครวญเพลงให้ฟังในรายการอีกด้วย พุธนี้ 4 ทุ่มครึ่ง ช่อง 3

http://www.polyplustv.com/dramas/amaruetalai/news12.html

tinah

sarNie Coma

edit: this year we get to see alot of great cast in ruk euy..first oum ruk, hima ta jun, jao sao now this :D i wonder if the cast of ying glead tur ting ja ruk will be going there after..

calla

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing tinah........ :wub: my p'tang is super cute :wub:

Sadud Ruk, Ying Klier Tur Ying Jer Ruk might be on Ruk Auey........lolz, this is just my guess. :D

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait for the next episode. im so excited to watch it. so im a little cofues which one is yard and which one is ploy? i always get confused and my aunt and me got into a fight about who is who. haha! my aunt is a immature sometimes. haha! and i guess i can be a little immature too. im going to die if she is right. haha!

vina_lek

Ploy is usually the character who wears a lot of jewelry, & Yardthip looks younger than Ploy.

I can't wait for the next episode, too! It's getting sooooooooo good! :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..thanx for sharing calla..epi 10 was getting so good..cant wait for epi 11..how many epi is left til the ending?..seem like its gonna be long..

nangfa

sarNie Egg
i've watched a few ep. and i didn't really like it....the storyline is ok, but yard just can't act...her acting is the same, no emotion at all....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thank for the screen cap, tinah. The pictures just so cute of them. Ploy is very pretty in boran costumes, the same for yard too.

ImCool

sarNie Egg
ahhh i watched the cast on ruk euy! it was sooo cute!!! i love the part were they showed yard and paul hugging and wen they yelled cut paul was still huggin yard becuase he got stuck on one of yard jewelry and couldnt get loose until ploy stepped in and help them hahahah it was soo cute! wow ploy and yard look soo much alike...my mom and sister thought yard was playin two ppl hahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
ah..i finally saw ruk euy!..it was soo cute..ploy and yard looked so pretty..seems like they are offly close..like sisters..and they changed the ending abit..instead of yard/paul hugging..its gonna be a kiss :wub: paul's one lucky guy..he gets a kiss from two girls in this lakorn..first the nang rai then yard..

calla

sarNie Adult
i just watched ruk auey......so cute. yard and ploy are really pretty.....last but not least p'tang is so adorable. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
tommrow's epi..form thairath

พอล-พลอย' เขินโชว์จูบ 'หยาด' อาย!จับได้ 'ถ้ำมอง'

ถึงจะเป็นการแสดงในละคร “อมฤตาลัย” ก็เหอะ แต่จะให้มาจูบปากกันต่อหน้าผู้คนเนี่ย ยังไงๆทั้ง พอล-ภัทรพล กับ พลอย-เฌอมาลย์ ก็ต้องมีอายกันมั่งละน่า ยิ่งมาเจอนางเอกสาวตาซน หยาดทิพย์ ที่ยืนแอบจ้องเอาเป็น เอาตายอีกตะหาก งานนี้เล่นเอาเล่นไม่ออกกันเลย---โดยฉากนี้เป็นตอน ทัดเทพ (พอล) ไปเยี่ยมอาการ พินทุวดี (พลอย) ที่ถูกแทง จู่ๆชายหนุ่มเหมือนถูกมนต์สะกดให้จูบ พินทุวดี---ฉากนี้ถ่ายที่ รพ.บางกอก 9 อินเตอร์ฯ หลังจาก ผกก. ผิน เรียก พอล กับ พลอย มาซ้อมจูบจนหายเขินกัน

แล้วจึงเริ่มถ่ายจริง พอล จ้องตา พลอย ค่อยๆก้มลงไปใกล้จะประกบปากกันอยู่แล้ว แต่จู่ๆ พอล ก็เบรกกึก ส่วน พลอย ก็หลุดหัวเราะ ที่แท้ทั้งคู่เห็น หยาด ยืนแอบดูอยู่น่ะเอง พอล เลยแซว “เป็นเด็กเป็นเล็กมาแอบดูผู้ใหญ่ เค้าจูบกันทำไม?” เล่นเอา หยาดเขินหน้าแดงที่โดนจับได้ จากนั้นจึงถ่ายใหม่อีกครั้ง ทีนี้ พอล กับ พลอย ได้จูบกันจ๊วบสมใจ เพราะไม่มี หยาด มาเป็น ก.ข.ค.แล้วน่ะเอง...เอ้า พี่โดม กับ น้องซาร่า อย่าพลาดฉากนี้ วันจันทร์นี้ ทางช่อง 3.

natty

Chubs
that's the epi when he'll remember something and he will say it again without realizing it.. yaad overheard..

cant wait to see it.. thanks tinah..

natty

Chubs
lol i didnt think this lakorn was going to be this good.. well it's not great but the love story is just so :wub: