Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is so mysterious..i wonder if they extended the lakorn..since paul said they change the ending scene of him/yard..instead of hugging they are gonna kiss..

meenia

sarNie Adult
Yes...I'm thinking too that now I can see why Paul did not fall in love with Ploy...She use her powe to make Paul believe her....Yard love Paul without using power....I too think that Ploy use her power forr the snake to come and attack Paul and Yard....Yard could not have got sick from it...Yard might be the one that save Paul's life...Got to wait and sees...Too bad no a lot of sweet scence of Paul and Yard....

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
Yeah this lakorn is woo hoo!... GOOD!!! I really like it. At first I was like eh... but yeah like someone mentioned earlier the themesong was ooo la la! and the past life was another plus!!! I watch the lakorn just to see the past life. ahhaha :)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
meenia said:
Yes...I'm thinking too that now I can see why Paul did not fall in love with Ploy...She use her powe to make Paul believe her....Yard love Paul without using power....I too think that Ploy use her power forr the snake to come and attack Paul and Yard....Yard could not have got sick from it...Yard might be the one that save Paul's life...Got to wait and sees...Too bad no a lot of sweet scence of Paul and Yard....
[post="167142"][/post]​

Meenia you are thinking like me...b/c my father said that it looked like Paul fell for Ploy first but I was like maybe later on Paul sees that Ploy uses her power in the wrong way and that she can be cruel...but Yard she is kind even though she is a bit mischievious but she is kind and beautiful so maybe that is why Paul ultimately decides on choosing Yard instead of Ploy...in any case it just makes Paul look like a big time player :angry: and I feel sorry for Ploy :( even though I'm glad that Paul and Yard will end up together :wub: .

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..yard's death scene..it looks so sad! :( i cant wait to see it tommrow! it look like paul died with her..cuz hes laying on the floor..but probaly not

'หยาด' เค้นอารมณ์รัก 'พอล' 'พลอย' อินจัด 'น้ำตาพราก'

ปมปริศนา “รักสามเส้า” ในอดีตชาติระหว่าง พันธุมเทวี ยโสธริยา และ ขุนพลกุเพนทรา ได้คลี่คลายในวันจันทร์นี้แล้วสำหรับละคร “อมฤตาลัย” ขอบอกว่างานนี้น้ำตาท่วมจอแน่นอนโดยฉากวันนี้จะพาไปดูตอนที่ พันธุมเทวี (พลอย-เฌอมาลย์) บังคับให้น้องสาว ยโสธริยา (หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล) ปลิดชีวิตตัวเองเพื่อแลกกับชีวิตของชายคนรัก กุเพนทรา (พอล-ภัทรพล)

ฉากนี้ ผกก. ผิน เกรียงไกรสกุล ยกกองไปถ่ายทำที่กันตนา มูฟวี่ทาวน์ เริ่มจากเรียกทั้งสามคนมาซ้อมบทซ้อมแอ็กติ้ง จากนั้นก็ปล่อยให้ไปทำสมาธิก่อนจะสั่งพร้อมถ่ายจริง พลอย ส่งปิ่นปักผมชุบยาพิษให้ หยาด ฆ่าตัวตายเพื่อแลกกับชีวิตชายคนรัก ระหว่างที่ หยาด รับปิ่นมาจะทิ่มนิ้วตัวเอง น้ำตาก็ไหลลงมาอาบแก้ม แหม กำลังอินเลยเชียว จู่ๆ ผกก.สั่งเทก สาเหตุเพราะ พลอย ที่กำลังยืนลุ้นอยู่เกิดอินตามน้ำตาซึมขึ้นมาอีกคน อารมณ์นี้ไม่ได้อยู่ในบท พลอย รีบสารภาพ “มันอินและก็สงสารน้องหยาดที่ยอมตายแทนคนรักค่ะ” พอ ผกก.ฟังเหตุผลก็เลยบอก พลอย จะใช้อารมณ์นี้ พอแสดงใหม่ ทีนี้ พลอย เลยปล่อยอารมณ์เต็มที่ ส่วน หยาด ก็เอาปิ่นจิ้มนิ้วตัวเองตายในอ้อมอกของ พอล ด้าน พอล ก็อินตาม กอด หยาด ซะแน่น น้ำตาผู้ชายไหลก่อนจะขอตายตามไปด้วย โอ้โห อย่าว่าแต่ พลอย จะอินคนเดียวเลย ทีมงานก็อินไปด้วยน้ำตาซึมไปตามๆ กัน...ตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในวันจันทร์นี้ ช่อง 3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

next week's epi

“พินทุวดี” โกรธ “สโรชินี” ทรยศ
จับ “ทัดเทพ-สโรชินี” ย้อนอดีต

พินทุวดีโกรธมากเมื่อรู้ว่าสโรชินีกำลังคิดทรยศต่อเธอ จึงจับสโรชินีมาขังที่เทวาลัยใต้ดิน พอทัดเทพรู้ข่าวก็รีบตามมาช่วยทันที เมื่อทัดเทพไปถึงพินทุวดีตัดพ้อต่อว่าทัดเทพที่ลืมสัญญาในอดีตหมดทุกอย่าง ขณะที่เธอรอคอยเขามานานนับพันปี พินทุวดีจึงสร้างภาพให้ทัดเทพและสโรชินีเห็นเรื่องราวความรักสามเส้าในอดีตทั้งหมด

“อมฤตาลัย” ตอนที่ 13
วันจันทร์ที่ 4 กันยายน 2549 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 3

"ทัดเทพ" เลือก "สโรชินี"

พินทุวดีโกรธทัดเทพที่เลือกสโรชินีเหมือนในอดีตพันปี ที่ขุนพลกุเพนทราเลือกเจ้าหญิงยโสธริยามาเป็นคู่ครอง จึงคิดจะฆ่าสโรชินีให้ตายต่อหน้าทัดเทพ ขณะเดียวกันไวทูรย์กับสิปปะช่วยกันอ่านคำสาปแช่งต่อหน้าพินทุวดี ร่างอันเป็นอมตะของเธอจึงสลายกลายเป็นเถ้าธุลีทันที เมื่อทุกอย่างสงบแต่พิษในตัวสโรชินีกลับกำเริบหนักและจะต้องตายเมื่อดวงอาทิตย์ขึ้น

“อมฤตาลัย” ตอนที่ 14
วันอังคารที่ 5 กันยายน 2549 เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 3

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I love the scene that yard die in paul's arm. It so sweet. This lakorn might end tomorrow, I am sure because on the preview, it doesn't show like it going to end tommorrow.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..epi 14 was really sad/sweet :wavecry: ..yard did a good job in the death scene and also paul..it reminded me of Ann's death scene in Tae Parng korn when she got poison..anyway paul killed himself after yard killed herself..this lakorn is really good!..so sad its ending tommrow

tinah

sarNie Coma
yard didnt actually kill herself..ploy was the reason why she did it

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey gals...could someone give me more details in what happened on Monday's episode...? Thanks :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
it didnt end yet..epi 16 is the last epi.. so it's next monday..
i just found that out too..it wont be airing til the 12th..this lakorn seems like it wont ever end..lol..got too excited to watch Yuer Marn..now gotta wait for another week..

Edit: actually the 12th is on Tuesday..oppsy..atleast dont gotta wait another week :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
natty said:
it didnt end yet..epi 16 is the last epi.. so it's next monday..
[post="169531"][/post]​
That is what I thought, because at the end of esp 14, they show the preview of esp 15, it does showed like it going to end. Great, they don't just rush to the end. I afraid they just rap everything up, and if so it would be suck. Thank natty for the news.