Amy & Cee @ Ning's (Yui friend in Nok Ork) Wedding!

meenia

sarNie Adult
Ahhh..they are so cute.. They even match in the color..of their outfit.. That's so cute...They both look great.. I want to see this... they both even sing... I wounder if it's together or not.... who's wedding is that...thanks for sharing.

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
awww so cute... there matching... thanks for sharing...

Nena

sarNie Elites
they look so cute together.wow amy caught the bouquet so maybe she will be the next person to get marry :lmao:

Nero

sarNie Egg
it's so cute that they're matching...they are sooooo cute! and orange is my favorite color by the way...it's in the cards for them!

shubby

sarNie Adult
lols...everytime, i look at their pics...they always..try to match....lolz..cute tho.....

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Cee and Amy looks good together, especially, Amy she looks pretty with that wavy hair. I just wish Cee would put some more effort in fixing his hair LOL

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
They look cute together wish they have another lakorn that's more drama and Cee play some rich guy and rape Arm... :shocked:

natty

Chubs
Nero said:
it's so cute that they're matching...they are sooooo cute! and orange is my favorite color by the way...it's in the cards for them!
[post="53959"][/post]​

lol i can imagine it now:

Cee (over the phone): Amy what color is your dress
Amy: salmon orange

Cee (open is closet): ok good i have that color too..

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
omg!!! they aer soo cute!!!
love the outfir colour!!!! ver nice!!!
and .. they sang together also!!! arghh!H!!!!! the best coiuple ever!!!! loveee them!!!! kekeke.... =]