An & Kaka

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww cute as always you two...

okie now i know who kaka resembles...she reminds me of one of the zaza girl..gosh whats her name... :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
zaza is a thai (singing) group. one of the girl reminds me of kaka :)

hmm if only my scanner work anie..i would scan you their pics lol...i still dont know where the cord for my scanner went to..which sucks...i cant scan my kiddy pics to share..lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
new pics

walkin to class suddenly my fren juz grab me and SNAP .. lol (look at her hand, firmly grabbing me while im trying to make sure my file dont drop lol

me, kaka n our cat LOL

me n kaka

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
granny: haha .. thanks ^^ (when r u planning to post more pic of urself)

lome:LOL haha .. I'm 18, my sis is 13

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
aww thanks lome. i think we got that from my mum lol .. shes 45 this year but she dont really look that old LMAO

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ok pic when i was young .. idk hw old i was LOL

--

edit: somehow, i look so dark in the first pic .. and then the second one i look fair .. wth?? lmao

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^aww is that your mommy? she's so young looking. And she looks so nice too.. I bet she cooks good huh? I love Mother's food. They are the heartiest.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
haha .. ur going to be interested in my story lome .. in my family its a lil opposite. My mum knows how to cook but if i were to say who's the best cook >>> it would be my dad! people come to our house juz to eat my dad's food LOL. But my dad is bad in housework .. my mum is good at that.. shes the one doing the drilling, plumbing,electrician n all LOL