Ananda Everingham&Porshe Saran (MARIE CLAIRE Vol.8 no.109 May 2013)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
whats the piont of the heels? lol is it because they trying to tell us in the picture for guys to realize what a women goes through

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Er, I'm speechless.

Wait, no I'm not.

First, I was like :eyetwitch: Then, :faint:. Third, :whahuh: Now, :lmao3: :facepalm: :yuck:!!!!! And :ghehe:.

Even though they're both good-looking men, it's still a turn off seeing them in the red, high heels. It's disturbing and funny yet touching all at once. Touching, just because they're trying to look through a girl's point of view. Pretty daring of Marie Claire to choose this theme for this shoot. :lol2:

madlena1990 said:
ehmmm... no, i dont think so!

:lmao2: Agree!

kimsaj said:
I can't belive he still looks hot even with those red heels on!  :wink:

thanks!

:rofl: That's kind of true...but I still prefer both Ananda and Porshe without women's shoes.

ip.smilez said:
They are bold men !

Hahaahah Ananda is working it !

Indeed. :yes: Porshe is the better looker. Yet, Ananda is hotter though, in some way.

Cupid Candy said:

:coverlaf: :lmao3:

YinGgyTASTIC said:
whats the piont of the heels? lol is it because they trying to tell us in the picture for guys to realize what a women goes through

Um-hmm. :yes: The title of their theme(s) is apparently "In Her Shoes."  :ghehe:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i will give a credit and thumbs up to your comments Maiko  :dance3: while I'm posting and cut/paste those pictures i felt how daring and brave Marie Claire came a theme that is just unusual and very strange 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Alice said:
i will give a credit and thumbs up to your comments Maiko  :dance3: while I'm posting and cut/paste those pictures i felt how daring and brave Marie Claire came a theme that is just unusual and very strange 

First time I saw Ananda's cover as a small icon, I didn't even notice the shoes. Thought it was a normal guy model cover. Until I scrolled down and actually saw what he was wearing on his feet. :whaha: Lol, you must have such a kick out of pasting the pictures, Alice dear! xD :rofl: Yes, as strange as it is, it could boost up this magazine issue's sales hehe! And it'll be the talk of Thailand for some people!

Ooh, I just realized that in Porshe's behind the scene picture, it seems like he's picking his nose. :loool: He's just probably scratching it, but sure does look like he's picking it though. :yes: