Ananda Everingham Will Keep His Next Relationship Private From the Media

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated interview from Sanookhttp://news.sanook.com/1846102/
Ananda Everingham Will Keep His Next Relationship Private From the Media

Ananda Everingham admitted to learning his lesson when it comes to making his love life open to the public. He was asked about his current relationship status during an interview at WaiWai HotCha Party. Ananda revealed that he is currently getting to know someone. He also assured that this time, he will not bring his private matters into the limelight because he doesn't want to ruin what he has before it even begins.

Recently, there's news that you are currently dating a new woman. Is that true?
Yes, but if I tell you, would you know who she is? (laughs) Okay, I'm currently dating and she is that person.

Is she Thai or of a different nationality?
She's of a different nationality krap. She's not from the entertainment circle.

How long have you been talking to her?
For a while now. But I don't want to call her my girlfriend or anything like that because we just started dating each other. 

However, since you are already going out on dates, doesn't that make her your girlfriend?
Oh, so dating automatically makes you each other's boyfriend and girlfriend? Right now, we're friends. She and I are in the phase of getting to know each other. We go out to eat together. What should we call that? Does that count as boyfriend and girlfriend?

With this specific woman, how does she make you feel? Why do you feel that you click with her?
Honestly, right now, I put work as my first priority. But if you ask me whether I should have a personal life of my own, I should. I have to have some personal time to myself.

Why did you choose to date a foreign girl this time?
In truth, I'm trying my best to separate my personal matters from my professional work life. Because before, I always included my personal matters in the media. Sometimes, it puts unnecessary pressure on the women. For that reason, I decided that it's better to keep my personal matters private from the media. Because from past experiences, I now see clearly that it isn't a necessary thing to do. Honestly, just talking to someone makes me afraid that it'll become ruined before anything even progresses.

Is this the reason why you choose to talk to someone from outside of the entertainment circle?
That is also the reason krap. Because if I talk to someone from the entertainment circle, it would be even more difficult to do this. 

Can you say that you're afraid of the media?
I wouldn't use the word "afraid." I just don't see the point in having to do so.  

Ananda doesn't have his own star page so I still put this in the Thai discussion section. I realized that some of my translated articles are being moved to the star's thread that it pertains to. But what do I do when I'm translating an article about someone who isn't popular? Lol. Can't we just have an entertainment section that pertains to Thai entertainment news and gossip?  It's easier to reference back to. It's a lot of work to click to the star's page and then find that specific star and then start a sub-thread. Just an idea. There are just too many stars that not all of them can have their own page.  

Step

Mrs James Ma
We have discussed this before in MLM thread, someone who is in the entertainment industry does not work for him as he does not like much attention. Love how he is a direct person. I hope his wish will be granted very soon to work with Kim again. He was always popular but has gained more fans after working in a lakorn with Kim, no wonder he wants her to act in movies with him :yes: Fans are also requesting for Ananberley reunion

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh so now you've learned your lesson...after a gazillion relationships. Haha. I think he finally learned it after dating Donut.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol "nothing ever goes away until it teaches us something"

sometime it takes multiple mistakes hehehe

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Some how reading this article i just loved Ananda even more lol! So straight forward like a Tiger!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Good for him! Seems like his failed relationship with Donut crushed him pretty hard but at least he's not afraid to date again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
What? Ananda has always been popular. Big screen verse small screen. It's funny because usually drama actors aim for movie casting. 

Anyway I don't find Ananda attractive. He doesn't age too well but his acting talent is what I like about him best. I do hope to see more of him doing lakorn. He is such a wonderful man. Usually popular film actor turn down soap opera if they have that kind of popularity.

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
I stumbled upon this interview earlier as well. It's about time Ananda realizes that it's never a good idea to intertwine both personal and work matters together and I hope he learns to never ever ever discuss his sexual relationships to the media. If he feel that it's unfair to put unnecessary pressure on his girls when he talks of them to the reporters then he should respect them enough to not reveal such information. The whole world doesn't really need to know that he's slept with every single one of his numerous girlfriends. And if he has issues, he should discuss them in private, not break up with girls via media when they're unaware of it. That's just a douche move. I admire his work ethics and acting style but as a person in general, he comes off as a jerk. I never understood why some fan girls are rooting for him to date their favorite actresses but I guess to each and their own lol. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
How about this, I will mention it to the mods , to leave redirect link for move thread b/c that way members doesn't have to search thru the star thread to find new/ect ^^ continue to post in the Thai sections, if there isn't a redirect link just pm me and I'll fix it. And I completely understand your concern , you work hard on the translation ^^

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
fun said:
What? Ananda has always been popular. Big screen verse small screen. It's funny because usually drama actors aim for movie casting. 

That's what I was thinking, he was always popular! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I think him revealing he sleeps with the girls he dated is a no-no. I don't like men who kissed and tell. There are things that as a woman you don't want the whole world to know and that is if you have sex with your boyfriend. Such thing should be kept between the sheets in my private.