Anan's Pics & Cooking Experiments... :o]

anan

sarNie Adult
Anan's Pics:

Anan invited his 2 Irish(Siobhan & Anna, a film Director) friends to a restaurant in Paris... (April 2009)

Anan's Cooking Experiments: "Easy, Cheap, Healthy & RAW Foodism Sometimes..." :p [ No MSG ]

Friday 1[sup]st[/sup] May 2009: Eggy Lentils (DIY here)
-

Saturday 2[sup]nd[/sup] May 2009: Salmon Tartar (DIY here)

Sunday 3rd May 2009: Apple-Honey Compote (DIY here)

Monday 4th May 2009: Mousse au Chocolat / Chocolate Mousse (DIY here)

Tuesday 5th May 2009: Carrot-Zucchini Soup (DIY here)

Wednesday 6th May 2009: Chapter 1: Milk

No recipe for today, simply... Woman Milk :drool:

Thursday 7th May 2009: Honey-Soy Yoghurt (DIY here)

... with Apple & Dark Chocolate

Friday 8th May 2009: Chapter 2: Cooking Style

in response to 7270: Raw food is not about giving up cooked food ;)

Saturday 9th May 2009: Dorade fried fish salad (DIY here)

my lunch after doing 20.5Km(12.74 mile) of footing in 2h10 this morning... Very easy to cook as usual :p

Sunday 10th May 2009: Shrimp fried rice (Khao Phat Kung)(DIY here)

My very first dish since i was 8: fried rice, :p

Friday 5th June 2009: Foie Gras Salad (Fatty Duck liver)

a simple idea of appetizer to welcome your friends

Friday 5th June 2009: Steam winter melon with fish

very simple & healthy, with olive oil and fresh basils :p

Saturday 6th June 2009: Scallops Grapefruit Salads (DIY here)

My light dinner, with steam cooked Scallops

Sunday 7th June 2009: Salmon Stuffed Peppers (DIY here)

Get the best of vitamins with steam cooking style :p sooO easy & yummi yummi :drool:

Wednesday 10th June 2009: Chapter 3: Top 5 Reasons to Cook Yourself

My little reasons why i decided to learn more about cooking :p

Sunday 14th June 2009: Monkey Salad

How to turn a simple salad into Art lol

Monday 15th June 2009: Sushi salad

Anan's first sushi time lol... slightly failed becos it's too big... but still yummi yummi

Wednesday 17th June 2009: Scallops Sushi

with fresh ginger & Japanese green mustard

If you too, like cooking, please feel free to share your cooking experiences ^_^ ...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Mmmmm I like to cook when I'm not lazy lol and looking at this makes me hungry for dinner already. But gotta finish my papers first and it's on food too-global food production. One paper down, one more to go.

Oh forgot to add, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee junk food haha.

anan

sarNie Adult
Mmmmm I like to cook when I'm not lazy lol and looking at this makes me hungry for dinner already. But gotta finish my papers first and it's on food too-global food production. One paper down, one more to go.

Oh forgot to add, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee junk food haha.
G'luck for your paper ;)
I guess you are not the only one who loves junk food :rolleyes: .... But it's okay, with lack of time(parties & hang out with friends, work etc...), and/or laziness... it's understandable :p

However it's not too late(nor a waste of time) to try home-made food cooking right ? ^_^ especially on week-end.

anan

sarNie Adult
so, anan, you do swing the other way? too good to be true. LOL
Lol, nah, why do u want me to swing the other way ??? LOL...
i still have high tendency for pretty & hot & sexy girl aha

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh man..... when i saw the word RAW, it made me think..... dang..... i miss eating that kinda food :)

anyways..... the food looks too healthy for me (hahaha speaking from a fatty)... but please convince me more with MORE recipes including pic's please :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i still have high tendency for pretty & hot & sexy girl aha
yeh, me too...so um yeh, swing which ever way u want...but just watch where ur swinging when i'm around. i don't want to get knocked out. LOL

u know what's weird? u kind of look like my younger brother...now that i look carefully...hmm...weird...scary...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the salmon tartar looks delicious! :drool:

too bad I can't cook... I mean, too bad I'm too lazy to cook! hahahaha

wow. you a raw foodist? i'm vegan. can't seem to give up the cooked food yet. good for you, man. :D

anan

sarNie Adult
triANGgo said:
oh man..... when i saw the word RAW, it made me think..... dang..... i miss eating that kinda food :)

anyways..... the food looks too healthy for me (hahaha speaking from a fatty)... but please convince me more with MORE recipes including pic's please :)
It's just the beginning of my attempts to corrupt young ladies like you :p hehe...
So tonight, I made a Chocolate mousse for ladies here ^_^ , made from fresh raw eggs hehe...

Thookatha said:
yeh, me too...so um yeh, swing which ever way u want...but just watch where ur swinging when i'm around. i don't want to get knocked out. LOL
u know what's weird? u kind of look like my younger brother...now that i look carefully...hmm...weird...scary...
Beware of me then lol, i might swing and be like your little kids & boyz lol... but i will try to not make you a heart-attack then :rolleyes: coz i'm too good boy lol...
Lol, very weird indeed if in that case... :lol: so please, don't look too much carefully @ my face lol... I was often told that i look like a Vietnamese (which i 'm not at all) Lol. but never look like someone hihi...

7270 said:
wow. you a raw foodist? i'm vegan. can't seem to give up the cooked food yet. good for you, man
yup & almost indeed, we need to cook sometimes when necessary (ex. rice or veggies) to digest easier otherwise there are different ways to eat directly raw ;) I will explain later, but now too sleepy & tired ^_^

So Good night everyone there

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hey Anan, your 'mousse au chocolat' is definitely my favorite picture (Cannot taste right here ;)). I just remembered how lame my lunch was this noon at the 'resto-U'... It was a quite hot 'mousse', didn't seem fresh at all, what a waste...

I was thinking about trying to cook but I really don't have time because of school right now. I used to cook when my parents were out of France and I had to feed my little brother and little sister. I still remember my first time, it was... horrible !

fun

Expired Sarnie
^just meat for me lol... just kidding.

I am hungry now lol the salmon tartar looks yummy... Anan you resemble like one of my uncle and he is from France too lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
actually, at first glance, dude reminds me a lot of pip. i think that's his name.
oh yeh, i can see that...um, ok, not really....

Oh yeah omnivores LOL. Damn Thook got me all messed up now. HAHA.
forget that omnivore crap. i love me some meat...only...

...and ur occasional som tum here and there. LOL

omg that reminds me of how excited i am!! ok, this is sooooooo off the topic, but a few years ago, my mom took this picture of me. i FELT like i looked soooooooooooooooooo good in it (not sure if i did, but i FELT it)...and i had the pic on my laptop. well, the laptop crashed some time after that and all my files and photos, n EVERYTHING was gone!! that picture was on there...and i loved it sooooooo much cuz it's the only pic i FELT i looked good in. but yeh, turns out, i accidentally saved it as a file onto a disc (which i found last night). i was like...hmmm...what is this? so, i opened it up and there it was...my only beautiful picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA so random. i'm gonna go paste this is my randomness thread....