[Ancient Series] Lethal Weapons Of Love And Passions

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Oh really? That's like 2 more days...can't wait, thanks for the infos Jeanie...then that means it going to be awhile before it gets dubbed into any other languages HUH???

SunStar

sarNie Elites
argh... i really dislike Sonija... somehow... all her acting annoys me soooo much... i can't stand her...

as for Charmaine... i think she doesn't suit with Raymond that much... oh well... i'll watch it and see if i'll change my mind...

mychen

sarNie Egg
So Charmaine is the lead correct?? Yes....I saw a long trailer of this serial but it mostly focused on Sonija so I wasn't thinking about watching it but if Charmaine is the lead then YES!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think charmaine would be...

brief summary...

raymond and sonjia were lovers... but she only used him to get what she wanted... and left him... he was pissed off and heart broken... so he wants to get back at her...

so.... he purposely got close to charmaine, who is sonija younger sister in the school... to get revenge on sonjia... but he eventually falls in love with charmaine...

sooooo... the whole story goes from there and all the drama and stuffs...

i haven't seen it, but read some reviews of it... so i'm guessing it's going to be a teary drama...

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
aychenneres said:
same here! but what i hate more is when the girl CAN fight, but she still needs to be helped anyway. how annoying! :angry:
[post="34840"][/post]​

*TRUE THAT!* gets on my nerves and makes me break out Laughing my buttums OFF :ph34r:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i agree... sometimes... that's just ruins the image of the cool nang'ek...

i dislike series that have the main girl too dressy or too weaky... it really annoys me... she must have at least some good strong will qualities...

mychen

sarNie Egg
Bummer!! I hate it when the leads are married....Ray and Sonija are actually married and then she divorces him because she falls in love with Derek, the bad guy. Gr. I feel so sorry for Charmaine, I've downloaded a few episodes but no subtitles thought but very good.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this series right now. So far the 1st 2 episode is alright. Ray is crazy in luv w/Sonjia :rolleyes: . I dun think they got marry though. did they?

Is Bosco gonna turn evil?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ray and Sonija did get married. In later episodes theres a little flashback to how and why Sonija fell in love with Derek and you actually feel sorry for the both of them. Bosco won't turn evil, he provides the comedic relief in the story along with Power Chan and his girl. Up to where I'm at right now Ray already knows he's a descendant of the Mongols and he's working with Derek. He's also in love with Charmaine already since she's saved him so many times.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Oh ok then, glad Bosco doesn't turn evil.
What episode will Ray realize Sonjia is using him?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Spoilers ahead.

By episode 3 Ray knows about Sonija when she stabs him at Derek's command. She comes back later though and Ray takes her back for like maybe 2 episodes before he realizes Sonija really loves Derek and that he doesn't feel the same way about her any longer. Around episode 16 you know that he loves Charmaine. Derek tries to kill Charmaine and Ray goes to him and tells him he'll stop with the plans to restore the Mongol dynasty if he hurts her. Also Bosco becomes the general so problems between Ray and Bosco is going to start pretty soon.

Even though Charmaine is pretty emotional about Ray, wears her heart on the sleeve type of thing, she does know how to fight pretty good and doesn't need saving although emotionally she's kinda weak. In fact she ends up saving Ray quite a few times. She's the only one that can open up the secret to the sword so if you like a movie where the female knows how to fight this one is ok.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I enjoy the fight scenes in this series; LESS emphasis on those "colorful" effects and more hand on hand or sword against sword.

I thought Raymond look cute and as for Derek...I think he looks best in this series as oppose to his younger days... :shocked:

oooallyooo

sarNie Egg
I like this serie, even though i only some some episodes, but getting more and more interesting. Also it is fresh to see Raymond and Charmaine being paired up together, they look pretty cute together

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i love the storyline especially the cast but what happened at the ending? never did saw the ending. so did they get each other?

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
i love the storyline especially the cast but what happened at the ending? never did saw the ending. so did they get each other?
**warning: spoilers**
yes. bosco got sharon and raymond got charmaine; sonija and derek died.

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey this series sound good..love Ray..i will definitely watch this cus the gurls know how to fight..it's a plus..heheh..i think i might to my video store if they have it...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL how funny i was just asking my dad what he rented from the vdo store today and he rented the first set of this series VCD .. ... but dunno .. i need to see how good the summaries and reviews are .. i hate stoppin in the middle of a series ..