Andrew Gregson (Sudsapda Vol.33 No. 16 May 2015)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
not fond of the cover but inside pic P'Andrew is looking hot, unbelievable his 37 he looks handsome and youthful 

thanks 4 sharing sweet_jj 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
With all the moles...I still think Andrew is just so handsome. Something about him makes him young and sweet but old enough to misbehave when needed be lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
MY HUBBY!  :woot2:  :drools:

love him back in the day and love him even more! Some of the cloths are stupid looking but DAMN he is HOT, my halfie ryan glosing haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So we are perfect about the same age lol...He looks way younger than those that are close to his age or the same.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
So we are perfect about the same age lol...He looks way younger than those that are close to his age or the same.
P'Chakrit his also 37 but he look twice older 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was watching an old video of Andrew on a talk show...he seemed so humble. Love the part where he says he's not worried about money. He says as long as he has enough to buy food, to eat, to go places it should be enough. He has one of those laughs where his eyes closed.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
LOL Alice you made me laugh here. XD The reason why I think he looks the same because he didn't do anything to his face, also he does face excercises to reduce wrinkles, just look at him, he looks so young!
who are you referring about, Chakrit or Andrew?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can look at him all day...like all day. It wouldn't be a bad idea to dream of him but with my luck I never dream of anyone I like but someone I don't care for. Happened all the time. I can't even catch a break in dreamland.