Angel :: Aum/Aff/Dennis [Chapter 12 - finale UP!]

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
this is my kind of fic------dark. I love it so far, very interesting.
ah thanks lome. i find myself twisted for liking all these dark theme for my fics.
I especially love it when its a complicated lovestory. where one of them is a sinner .. but u love him.
lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
MAPLE SYRUP! LOL!!!

i noe 0_0 this is my fav pic of him .. he look like a virgin lil boy calling us to rawrrrr him LOL

AHAHAHAH big thing catches u gurls eyes ay?

u noe.. aum is the only guy that can make wearing a jacket with his bare chest look HAWTTTTT

AHAHHA don prefer BIG things .. LOL .. define 'big' :rolleyes:
whoa .. u see .. tats one wild mama lol

lets unleash our pervness LOLS

a peak :spin:

ahahahaha .. b4 purchasing an item LOLS :loool:
virgin lilo boy?? I like that!! :loool:

you really want me define "big" for you? it's better if I don't... :lol:

yeah your aummie does look nice in that poster. Angel of death... I like that.
I like that too... the angel of death... if I'm not mistaken, Michael is the angel of death...and also Samael...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 2 ]

"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find."

Each morning when I open my eyes, it's like yesterday repeating all over again. I am so bored of my life; doing the same routine everyday. It might be alright if I actually had something to look forward to -- an aim. Maybe someone for me to protect or love. Having someone worried for me -- just the thought of it comforts me. I'm alone in this world, a loner. I won't lie, yes .. I still love my ex-girlfriend. Still, you never really can stop loving someone -- you just try to live without them. True, if it's not because of her .. I might be enjoying life in heaven now. Rather than being condemned by the angels, I would be accepted as their family. Then again, I'm sure I would still be hated the very same. Word spread fast; I'm a very bad tempered angel.

I am free of all prejudices, I hate everyone equally.

Well, maybe there would be one exception in that case -- I can't seem to hate her. She is so beautiful; her features, her long wavey hair and not to mention how pure her heart is. Being an angel do have its own advantages; I can see through human's heart. Feeling their pain,misery and happiness. I must admit though, I've seen women prettier than her but somehow .. everything about her seem to be so perfect in my eyes. Could this be called love?

Whatever they call it, I don't really care. One thing for sure , I need to see her. I'm addicted to her presence. That is certainly a bad thing, considering my line of work and her life in stake. What am I to do? I am a selfish man indeed. Next stop, the hospital. I haven't told you this, but I was given the power to teleport wherever I want by the Devil himself. It comes with the angel of death package. This 'gift' is useful at times but I hate it. This is because, using it alone would suck out at least 50% of my energy just like that. What a waste. That is why I got myself an Audi R8 as my ride. It's black, sleek and most of all -- fast. Don't know how it look like? Go google it.

I gunned my engine to life. It started roaring, I guess my baby just can't wait to meet her too .. eh?

180 .. too slow. 200, nah .. I can do better than that. Now this is more like it, 240km/h. With such a smooth ride like this, I'll be reaching there in minutes. I hate traffic lights, such a pain in the ass. If any policeman dare to summon me because of this, I'll rip their heart out whether they like it or not. Don't test my patience. Ah, a new record -- 8 minutes to reach this white building.

"Oh my god .. look at him Sarah .. he's so hot!!"

"Wahhh *gasp* yes he is! Look at him with his bare chest like that .. well-toned. Really!"

"He's just wearing a coat? It's so cold in here .. how could he stand it?"

"Who cares about that! He's so hot .. just looking at him alone makes me high!"

"Shhh .. don't talk too loud. He'll hear us!"

This is the reason why I hate human, yet again. Why do people often judge others by their look at not their heart? It annoys me a lot! Those nurses are going to feel hot alright. Especially after I send them down to hell! They better savour the feeling of being hot then!

Room 204 .. Room 204 .. where are you .. Ah, there it is!

I went through the door as quiet as I can. Just in case she's still fast asleep. True as I predicted, she's still asleep with both her eyes closed. I walked closer and closer and stopped when I'm right in front of her bed. Just looking at her alone cures my aching heart. How pathethic can love be? Yikes! She's waking up.

Control yourself Aum .. chill. It's not like she's going to eat you up. Rather, it would be you who's eating her up. Argh, what crap am I talking about??

She started rubbing her eyes first .. before speaking to me for the first time.

"Why, hello there Mr. Handsome." She smiled.

" .. " I'm stunned. Handsome?

"Err .. *cough* Hey."

"You look so uncomfortable .. are you sick?"

What?? She's the sick one here. Are you kidding me ..

"Me sick? Nah."

"Come closer then .. I don't bite."

I know she jokingly said that but I can really 'bite' her, for real. Then again, no harm done right? Just standing beside her, that's all.

"Now, that's more like it. Thanks."

"Err .. your welcome?"

This is so awkward. I'm supposed to be evil, scary .. heartless! Where did all of that gone to?!?!

"You know .. I hardly get any visitor here. I really appreciate it .. err--"

"Aum."

"Yes, Aum .. that's a very sweet name."

Such a sweet aura she had in her heart. I'm happy just being with her. That was when she touched my hand.

"Whoa! Why is your hand so hot?? Are you having a fever Aum?"

"Oh, that .. no .. that's because--"

"He's an angel of death."

Suddenly a voice interrupted our conversation. That voice was too familiar to me, how could I forget?

"What are you doing here .. Gabriel?"

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
okay... I really googled the Audi R8 car and it's really hottttt!!! it's even hotter if the Aum, wearing a his coat open, is driving it!!! :drool: :drool:

back to the story... :lol: so is Aum visiting Aff everyday and she knows about it? coz she wasn't frightened or shocked when she saw a hot stranger in her room... Angel Gabriel... I like the name Gabriel... :lol:

update soon, okay?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha .. fyi, that's my dream car :p

but yes, Aum would certainly look hot driving it with just his coat. *yummylicious*

bak to the story: nope. this is the 2nd time he went n visit Aff. it's just like i said, Aff just see everything in a positive manner. maybe cos deep inside her, she knew she's going to die. but she try her very best to live a day. a happy go lucky gurl ;)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
SPOILER ALERT!!

lol .. im just giving out spoiler to those who love them hehe ..

there will be a duel between aum and gabriel soon. bcos gabriel want aum to finish his job. or he would do it.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oohh... who plays gabiel?? I like how Aum is stern and doesn't care about the superficials. Not only is he calous angel of death, he is coldly sexy. heehee

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
okay... I really googled the Audi R8 car and it's really hottttt!!! it's even hotter if the Aum, wearing a his coat open, is driving it!!! :drool: :drool:

back to the story... :lol: so is Aum visiting Aff everyday and she knows about it? coz she wasn't frightened or shocked when she saw a hot stranger in her room... Angel Gabriel... I like the name Gabriel... :lol:

update soon, okay?
lol i googled it too..it looks like a sweet ride and with aum :drool: x 1000000
gasp gabriel is dennis...two hot guys *faint
i might like the nurses too...darn...
heehee mr. handsome....that's so cute

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
An, you are too funny... Don't know how it look like? Go google it. :loool:

Ohh... I just saw Dennis's name... *Shrieks like a little girl* he's so :drool: :wub:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 3 ]

Having me and Gabriel together in a room is like asking for trouble. No, even better .. the destruction of earth. Well, he's technically made from the cold breeze of the heaven's air, angelic and of course pretty-looking. They need to be beautiful -- they are so addicted to beauty. That is just so -- lame. Me? Right after I've signed my underworld contract, He brought me down to his 'home' or according to the layman's term; hell. The heat was unbearable. I would rather be thrown into a hot volcano lava than being there. Yes, it was that hot. Every satan was scared of Him rather than respecting Him. They are a disgraceful creature anyways, what do they know about the word 'respect' ?

But ..

Not a single soul in the underworld have ever seen his face, except for ..

Me.

Dealing with the Devil was never easy. I could never forget the pain I went through during my 'transformation'. I was shackled with chains on both my hands and legs. I walked on the hell's burning ground, bare-footed, until I was placed onto a flaming red 'bed'. The fire was burning the skin on my flesh, slowly peeling it off while I was screaming in pain. I could see that he was enjoying it; he was laughing through out the process. Human's suffering humors him. After my whole body was ripped apart by hell's flame, I was transferred into my new designated body.

The new me.

Polished from top to bottom, I have everything a human desire. Every satan and angels envy me, including Gabriel of course. I am the Devil's most trusted soul. I am one of his two precious treasure he created that very same day. My job is to only be faithful to him and him alone. My duty : ripping out the hearts of villains and bringing them down to hell -- just for the pleasure of my new 'Creator'. The other treasure? I just saw her once. One thing for sure, it's a she. A very beautiful woman indeed, especially those Jade eyes of hers. What's the purpose of creating her? I don't know and I'm not in the position to question Him. Be assured though, His creations are often used to destroy .. mankind.

I can't stand the cold breeze that's coming out from Gabriel's body. Wearing a white tux and he's glowing, as usual - it's an 'angel thing' - to make humans go gaga when they meet them. I don't need those lame commercial stuff. When I'm angry, my whole body would burst into flames -- way cooler.

"What is God's favourite pet doing here? Aren't you supposed to be polishing shoes or whatever .." I said in a very sarcastic tone.

It worked.

"Oh shut up Aum. You're seriously getting up to my nerve!" He walked closer. "Plus, I hate that stinking hell's smell of yours .. it burns my lungs!"

"Good." I laughed eventhough his cold breeze is making me dizzy as well.

"Anyways, back to business. I'm here to deliver a message."

"That's another thing which I don't understand. Why do heaven need you to deliver messages? It's so old-fashioned! Do you even know what's technology?? There's SMS,3G,e-mail or you could try using MSN??"

Stupid angels.

".."

He was quiet. Speechless. Tongue tied I guess.

"You know what Aum .. It annoys me everytime I have to deliver message to you. Don't you think I'm liking it as well .. so just shut up and listen!"

He was angry, who cares?

"That woman over there." He pointed to Aff. "Your name is Aff right?"

"Err .. yes? Wait. I'm confused here .. who are you two anyways??"

"Shh .. Aff. I'll handle this." I shushed her. I will protect her.

"She was supposed to be in heaven yesterday .. why is she still here, Aum?"

"I was supposed to be in heaven?" Aff suddenly spoke.

I knew she was shocked, just from the sound of her voice. Maybe frightened too -- that's from her heart.

"Yes you are, Miss. You're accepted into the heaven .. to be one of us. God was touched by your will to survive .. He want to bring you to a better place, where you don't need to suffer anymore."

"Stop giving her all that crap would you!"

"Why? Why didn't you take her life yesterday?! I need explanation!"

".."

I can't say out the word. How am I supposed to answer him? How am I supposed to tell Gabriel that, I love her?

"If you're not going to finish your job. I will kindly do it for you. MOVE AWAY!!"

He was trying to take my love away from me? Fat hope!

"BACK OFF!! RIGHT NOW!!" I blocked him from going any further. He's not coming near her, not even an inch nearer.

I couldn't control my anger anymore. I burst into flames. My whole body was on fire and I'm sure I've already frightened her.

"You dare to go against me?" He tried threatening me.

"Gabriel. Are you kidding me? OF COURSE I DARE!"

"Just so you know .. I'm working for the Devil! If he dare to go against your God, you're -- nothing."

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you have already mentioned Rita in your fic! I should put in Aum in Satan's Treasure too... I think I should add "s" to the Treasure since there 2 of them now... ^_^

so Aff could already see the angels... wait! does normal people see Gabriel too? :huh:

Aum is so funny... complaining about heaven's old-fashioned delivering of message... :loool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol i googled it too..it looks like a sweet ride and with aum :drool: x 1000000
gasp gabriel is dennis...two hot guys *faint
i might like the nurses too...darn...
heehee mr. handsome....that's so cute
muahaha its a sweet ride eh =P
lmao .. u might be like the nurses *cough* i think me too xD
guys like to be called handsome rather than hot you know ^_^

An, you are too funny... Don't know how it look like? Go google it. :loool:

Ohh... I just saw Dennis's name... *Shrieks like a little girl* he's so :drool: :wub:
ahaha .. . just in case anybody don't know how it looked like LOL
he's hawt alright :drool:

you have already mentioned Rita in your fic! I should put in Aum in Satan's Treasure too... I think I should add "s" to the Treasure since there 2 of them now... ^_^

so Aff could already see the angels... wait! does normal people see Gabriel too? :huh:

Aum is so funny... complaining about heaven's old-fashioned delivering of message... :loool:
i hope u dont mind me putting in Rita there alrdy eh Don?
Aff could see them bcos they 'let' her see them
lmao i noe .. 'Gabriel the Messenger' lol