Angel :: Aum/Aff/Dennis [Chapter 12 - finale UP!]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
muahaha its a sweet ride eh =P
lmao .. u might be like the nurses *cough* i think me too xD
guys like to be called handsome rather than hot you know ^_^

ahaha .. . just in case anybody don't know how it looked like LOL
he's hawt alright :drool:

i hope u dont mind me putting in Rita there alrdy eh Don?
Aff could see them bcos they 'let' her see them
lmao i noe .. 'Gabriel the Messenger' lol
:lol: nah... it's okay...
how wish I could see angels too... ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
gabriel works for God....... hmm, I hope Gabriel is going to be in through out your story. :D
lol.. I know I know.. I'm supposed to take Aum's side, but I love God though..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah he will. considering the fact that he would keep on bugging Aum lol

lmao lome. I love god too. but that's what im trying to potray.
i want to make Aum look like an evil person .. but he just cant help it after seeing aff.
i want u gurls to have this hate and love feeling towards Aum ..lmao

does it make any sense??

lady0fdarkness

I like him cause he doesn't care about petty human superficials, but I dislike him cause he works for the devil.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol i read that part too about the treasure, i was like "hey, that sounds like rita"

I LOVE THIS PART :loool: :loool: aum is soo funny
"That's another thing which I don't understand. Why do heaven need you to deliver messages? It's so old-fashioned! Do you even know what's technology?? There's SMS,3G,e-mail or you could try using MSN??"

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahahaha .. thanks for the comments gurls. i'll try to slip in some comedy at times .. :)
will try to update this today, if i could finish updatin heart fic

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 4 ]

Aff, do you know that my heart is dead to all but you. The only thing keeping me from falling into the spiraling abyss that is my soul, is the rusty hook of love you have embedded into my heart.

Can you see it?

Can you feel it?

I hope she can see it .. feel it. Then, maybe she'll know how much suffering I'm going through right now. I know that it's finally her time to meet God and I'm not in any right to determine her fate. But, am I selfish .. for wanting to be with her a little longer? Especially, when I finally found my long lost 'hope' back.

A 'hope' to love again.

A 'hope' to protect someone.

A 'hope' to have an aim in life.

A 'hope' to be able to spend your life with someone else.

I know who my 'hope' is and her name is, Aff. And even if she don't love me yet, who knows what the future install for us? If I must put my very existence in stake just to spend a few more seconds with her .. so help me, I will.

"Aum, we don't have to this .. the whole building might cease to exist in mere seconds .."

"Who cares about the other patients? My only concern is her."

"Still selfish as always. When are you going to change?"

"I can't change! It's my nature to be evil .. heartless."

"Oh really?" He said in a sour tone. "Then .. why are you so worried about her?"

"It's not your business to know!"

"I see .. true,true." He agreed?

"But .. her life is my business, Aum!"

Gabriel body suddenly send out a huge glow; it had a mix of white and yellowish-gold. His eyes turned pearl white. The skin at the back of his body tore from a small wound till it was big enough to bring out both of his white, feathery .. wings. Using the airless atmoshpere, his hands moved so graceful and formed a circle which was now floating in the air. He put his hand through the hole and pulled out his weapon; an archery bow and its heavenly arrows. His weapon was glowing as bright as he is. He placed the arrow at its proper position and aimed it straight to my heart -- ready to shoot, anytime.

"Close your eyes Aff! Don't look at the glow of light!"

Luckily, she listened to me. Or else, she'll end up living in complete darkness as well.

"Just one shot .. and you'll burn into ashes!"

"Are you trying to scare me?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"Well, here's the thing .. " I said before I started 'transforming' myself.

My whole body started shaking. The flame grew bigger and brighter. I could feel the skin at my back burning so hot and slowly, my own black wings came out. It hurt so much as the sharp edges of my wings were cutting through my flesh. My eyes turned fiery ruby red. I was floating in the air as a hole started forming on the ground I once stood. Howlings from hell's prisoners could be heard. I was summoning my weapon .. awakening it. I gave out a loud growl from deep within my throat that all hell became quiet. Then it came, my blade. It had two razor sharp end as I held the middle handle. It was made with hell's rock and burning flames. My name was engraved on it with gold carvings.

"Afraid of who I am..."

"I am God's unwanted lamb."

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
whoa....things are heating up...a battle? aum may be selfish here, keeping aff alive, but i'm soo confuse on who to choose to side with

lady0fdarkness

the battle between good and evil.. wow.. I can picture two angels fighting in the air. One has a black wing which is the archangel, and the other has white wing, God's angel. I hope Aum is accepted back into God's graces in the end.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the changing colors of the eyes scared me a bit... white and red eyes... scary... :lol:

I wonder who will win the battle... : :unsure:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
whoa....things are heating up...a battle? aum may be selfish here, keeping aff alive, but i'm soo confuse on who to choose to side with
so ur still in between the line eh?

the battle between good and evil.. wow.. I can picture two angels fighting in the air. One has a black wing which is the archangel, and the other has white wing, God's angel. I hope Aum is accepted back into God's graces in the end.
i got the ending in my head alrdy.
but im not sure whether the ending will satisfy everyone :rolleyes:

the changing colors of the eyes scared me a bit... white and red eyes... scary... :lol:

I wonder who will win the battle... : :unsure:
lmao .. but it would be cool if lakorn did something like this.
we can see aum's sexy eyes turning red..lol

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i was hesitant to read this b/c of all the other ateam fanfics but wow it's grrrrrrrrrrreat!!! can't wait for more

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i was shocked to see you reply here as well .. usually u'll read rteam fic :D
thanks for reading gurls, will try to update tonight. ;)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 5 ]

Bias as I may sound, I dislike being in my 'transformation' state. Just the process of it hurt so much and you think maintaining it was easy? My bloodstream was flowing with hatred, my ears were listening to the screamings from hell, my eyes see nothing but red and my heart yearning to kill. Having to withstand my overflowing power which runs in every single cell in my body -- surely, that was difficult. My blade was shaking, it wants me to let go of it. It could sense the hatred I had towards Gabriel and so, it would want to do the job on my behalf. But, I wouldn't let it. This is my fight and I'm going to win it. I was so eager to kill God's messenger, that I forget why I was here in the first place. I'm here because I wanted to protect her, not satisfying my needs. It was so difficult to think when the cells in my brain were having too much friction. I couldn't think straight anymore. All I wanted to do was to use my blade and turn Gabriel's throat into ribbons.

"Just one step Aum .. and you'll wish you were never created in the first place!"

"Am I supposed to be scared right now?"

".."

"Cos .. Gabriel, seriously .. I'm not scared at all."

"Well, you better be!"

"Hahaha .. I'm not even afraid of you and you want me to be afraid of one stupid arrow! Why? Cos it's glowing?? Hahaha!!"

"I've had enough! This is the end of you!!"

The glowing arrow made of pure gold was released with full forced -- aiming to plunge straight into my heart. It was having a friction with the air that you could see sparkles flowing in the air. It was almost reaching and just when it was one inch before reaching my bare chest, I evaded the shot.

"Huh?!"

Gabriel was shocked. He wasn't going to give up yet. He took a few more of his heavenly arrows and released it all at once. Every single arrow with much greater speed and strength. I could sense it. He was getting angry and he wants to finish me off, once and for all. Again, I carved a sinister smile on my face and evaded every single shot like before. It was easy.

"H-How .. c-could y-you--"

"Evade your arrows?"

"Haha .. that's a simple question to answer .."

I leaped from my current position and flew across the room. I was facing him as my blade was at his throat -- ready to kill, anytime. He was defenseless, he couldn't move an inch nor plan an escape. His eyes were meeting mine. A face-off between the white and the black. It seems to me that the black might win, today.

"So .. how do you feel? Having your fate in the hand of a Devil's servant .. Hahaha .."

"If I'm destined to perish this way .. I shall die in the name of God."

"Hahaha .. those are just pretty words. You have betrayed yourself, Gabriel."

"What?"

"Didn't it ever occur in your mind .. why I'm so strong today? When we were supposed to be of equal strengths .. haha .. It's your hatred Gabriel, hatred. You wanted to kill me so badly that your hatred had overcome your normal senses .. I feed on anger and hatred, and that is why I'm stronger. You were not doing it for God! Stop deceiving yourself!! It was all for yourself! You hated me .. and here I thought I was the sad ass. "

".."

"Speechless? That means I'm right, isn't it? Fine, lets end this .. GAME OVER."

I moved my blade closer to his throat. Just a little push and I would be known as the sinning angel who killed Gabriel. All hell would rejoice. I would bringing pride to my extended family. Just the more reason for hell's resident to be afraid of me. I'm sure He would be pleased as well. Having me, his precious servant bringing glory to his name. However, there's some part of me who resist from killing God's angel. This part never exist in me before; resisting to kill. Why .. How .. What .. made me feel this way?

Does this means that I still own something called as conscience?

My soul was never lost in the first place .. was it still in me?

Why .. Why am I having all these thoughts now! Why?!?!

No! I am a killing machine, created to kill. No, you're not! You do have a heart, you're able to love. No! The sole purpose of my creation was to lead humans to destruction. And then, in front of their very eyes .. I snatch their life away! No! You were just blinded by this blind, trusting trust due to .. Lucifer, the chief of all sinning angels.

L-Lucifer?

So many questions, yet, all that I could come up with were confusing conclusions. The fire surrounding me was burning unevenly. I must be getting weaker. Suddenly, I felt an aura of panic surrounding the whole room. It was not from Gabriel, I'm sure of it. I turned my head to see the woman I love was suffering. She couldn't stand the heat. The machine which was acting as her 'heart' showed frightening figures.

She felt pain in her chest.

She was suffocating.

She was dying.

.. and it's all because of .. ME.