Angel :: Aum/Aff/Dennis [Chapter 12 - finale UP!]

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
*cough cough* where's the last part .. *pokes fingers together* ahaha jk, post the ending up soon cause i noe ur writing it atm *wink*

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Chapter 12 - Finale

Gabriel float like a weightless feather as he march gently towards the condemned troll. He gave that poor troll some good elbow knocking before piercing through the monster's heart with that over-rated golden arrow of his. Me? I'd much rather walk then float. It looked sissy, but oh wells...don't tell Gabriel I said that. Again, to hell with weightless objects...my adrenaline was rushing too fast. Nerve reacting like millions of circuits - I...feel, strong.

"You're not really that strong after all, ay...Twinkie B?"

"I'M NOT WEAK!" He roared.

"Are you sure...look at your friend there, he's getting his ass kick by a mere angel."

"Is that suppose to be a compliment Aum?" Gabriel interfered. "...and by the way, it's not only his ass getting kick...he's dead." He laugh further, "You're missing out all the fun bro..."

"Eww...who's your 'bro'? Anyhow..."

I turned to Twinkie B. "...are you scared now?"

"SHUT UP!" He growled.

"Make me." I smiled.

Not wanting to waste another millisecond, I took my demonic sword and stormed towards that restless monster. He evaded my first blow,

"SO MUCH FOR BEING THE ALMIGHTY DEATH ANGEL! YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME!"

...but not the second.

I pushed my double-edge blade up into the air. It was turned 360 degree in all direction; the empty air started forming a sphere-like force. My blade screamed to be released, and so I did. It went full blast straight with its newly-found globe of red force till it reached that gruesome troll head; which got sliced into four. No scream, no growls...just blood splattering everywhere. Ah, the joy of hot, warm...blood.

"Could you be anymore disgusting?" Gabriel snorted in disgust.

"As a matter of fact, yes." I swab all five fingers toward the pool of blood and licked them one by one.

"Urgh...how can she love a man like you?"

"Shit, Aff!"

I'd totally forgotten about her. I was too immerse into the killing spree that I forget - the reason why I'm here at all. I turned around...and there she was, lying down on the metallic bed. Not moving at all; as if she had been frozen in time. Such beauty, white skin like Snow White, except...she's not everyone's sweet lovable princess. She's my princess. As I walk closer towards the dark corner...her, memories played back like they're on replay. Only few days passed, so much love attained. She's a miracle. Each step taken made me feel lighter, I take back my word on Gabriel's sissy-ness on floating. It does feel good...I guess that's what love suppose to mean - free.

Gently, I called out for her. "Aff..."

Silence.

"Aff??" I fasten my pace.

The nothingness was killing me. "Aff!!!"

As I almost reach her angelic touch, a sudden force pushed me back to the far end. A loud bang would be an understatement;parts of the ceiling crashed down on me. The room was too stuffy, dust...smoke...everything was everywhere. I could barely see a thing. It took awhile before I could get a grip of myself, that force was far too strong and very...familiar too.

The dust started to fade away like a quick gust. My vision too has its fair share of clarity through the passing of minutes. I kept on searching for Aff that I forget the existence of my friend, Gabriel. Slowly, though still living under the 'haze'...I could see him floating in mid-air again; it was as if some unseen force was choking him from afar.

"Gabriel!"

"...hahahaha...hahahaha...Aum." That laughter echoes along side his deep husky voice.

Th-That voice! I-It's..

"...Lucifer."

Just with a wink of an eye, he dispensed off all the mess he created before. He made Gabriel look like a mere mortal begging for his life. He was released from the unseen force and now panting for air. It's his unlucky day today. He was no match for Lucifer, to be precise - not even me.

"Greeting...Aum." There he was, my creator - sitting at the end of the bed.

"What did you do to her?? Why is she not breathing?!"

"She's still alive Aum...I just took her soul out." That damn satan smiled evilly as he showed me the weak blue-ish aura, which is hers.

"Urgh...let. her. go!"

"Shhhh...you got good taste when it comes to the ladies..." He added further as he stroke Aff's leg.

The blood in my body was boiling hot but there was nothing I could do. One silly mistake could cost her life. I can't bare that loss, no...I'll perish altogether when and if that ever happen.

I clenched both my fists, "What do you...want?"

With a pair of eyes as green as a matured jade, he looked straight into mine, "..you."

"Ok, fine. Here I am. Take me, burn, torture...kill...do whatever you want but just leave her out of this!"

"Oh, don't you worry my creation...I will do that to you. But first, let me 'play' with her first...hahahaha..."

"I WILL NOT LET YOU HARM HER!"

I thrust my blade straight aiming towards Lucifer. He looked as if he'd expected that reaction from me, he evaded the first blow but I managed to snatch her soul from his fist. We were at our wit. Trading punches with much force, even the angels can't see anything...it was happening too fast. Both of my twinning blades broke into pieces as if they were mere glass, so much for a creation from hell. Just when I lost my focus for a split second, he hit my chest with his final punch. I fell down, not being able to move; it felt as if the bones in my body got crunched into dust. I lost my grip, Aff's soul flew away from my hand. That blue, warm loving aura...gone forever.

"...A-Aff.."

"You are no match for me Aum. I created you. HAHAHAHAHA!"

"..l-leave...her..a-lon-nee..."

"Aum! Get a hold of yourself!" I heard Gabriel shouting. "Don't give up yet! I have her!" Through his palm, I could see a blue force shining.

That is it. I vowed that I love her, it's time to prove it. The floor beneath me began to shake. Ironically, I was begging for energy from all elements; earth, water, wind, water and fire. I was begging so hard that I cried, I thought it was impossible...but it happened. Miraculously, I could feel the flow of raging blood running through my broken circuit of nerves. Dust shaping its particle into bones...it was a quick recovery. I knew it wouldn't last forever but it will be enough. I got back up, focusing all energy I had left on my right fist - I rallied towards my 'Creator' and hit the back of his head. Finally, I locked him down with all of my grips...I looked at Gabriel.

"Do it."

He was hesitant, "Aum...there must be other way..."

"I can't hold him any longer Gab! DO IT!"

"..."

"I've made up my mind Gab...just do it, please."

Although he was still hurt himself, Gabriel forced his way up and formed his god-like bow and pointed the golden arrow once again at Lucifer's heart. Lucifer was frantically trying to release himself. His energy was melting away my strength. I wasn't going to give up, not now. Giving my final push, I continued locking him down from the back.

"Gab, NOW!"

"...goodbye, my friend."

For once, I could see tears in his eyes. The golden arrow plunge straight into his condemned heart and mine was next. I could hear him shrieking and soon after I continued his shriek. The pain can't be expressed in words...unbearable to many but it was bearable to me. I saved her. My heart stopped beating a second after Lucifer's died. Our bodies slowly burn into ribbons of red roses as it disappears into thin air.

The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain.

I never said my goodbyes, but I know that you know...I'll always love you, Aff.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
how i miss thee thanks An for finishing this up i'm alittle behind but i'll finish catching up...i hope you revive the other stories too

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
bau: w.e bb...i'm the writer here =P

yes2drama: ahaha ur welcome and yes i'll be reviving all of the other stories soon =]