Angel :: Aum/Aff/Dennis [Chapter 12 - finale UP!]

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 9 ]

Her screams were nothing to them. Their voice alone could make a huge muscular man piss in his pants. Not to mention how the door to her room was sealed with dark magic; no one would be able hear nor could be bothered on the patient named, Aff. It was as if she'd never existed in the first place! This seal was so strong, only those with high spiritiual power would be able to see it. Seeing it alone wouldn't do much help, the human race were not created to face such strong opponents. Those who's able to enter this battleground are only of two species; angel and satan. Easier said, the two satans who visited Aff were not weak. They are among hell's best warriors, dealing with one of them alone would be tough enough.

Two?

Impossible.

--

Erm, this seem to me like a strategic area to open up a portal to hell. No one's around and yeah, this field is huge enough. Sometime I wonder, why can't we have a lift or something? I mean, we're in a modern era now -- hell should also follow suit. If it's too costly to install a lift down to hell, even an escalator would do. Seriously, this portal thingy is getting too old. Anyway, I'm guessing this is going to leave another burning mark. Those stupid humans are going to analyze it and call my portal leftovers as a crop circle. How annoying. I can't control my excessive power and that is why sometime, there would be patterns left on the field. I swear they were born stupid. The only conclusion they could come up with would be the UFO's! I mean, please! Don't compare me with those green headed life-forms -- fyi, they're not even real!

- Ring, Ring, RinGGgGgg -

Argh, who's calling me now? Not when I'm busy like this. Whoever called me must really be one brave soul!

"Who's this?!"

".."

"I'm not someone you would like to meddle--"

"..*cough*.. Aum .. it's me, Gabriel."

"Har?! .. *silent* .."

"Err, hello?? Aum??"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I burst into laughter. That's just so hilarious. I mean, he really did follow my advice! Gabriel the Messenger is now using a cellphone. This is like having LOL,LMAO and ROFL all round up together!

"Are you done laughing?"

"Hahaha .. no wait .. give me a few more sec--"

"I'm serious Aum."

".. haha .. erm .. okok .. gosh .. what's up?"

This is certainly weird. We're talking as if we're the best of friends.

"You won't like it .. but it's urgent."

"Like what?"

"I've got bad news .."

"Gab, if it's bad .. what are you waiting for? Shoot!"

"Fine .. fine. It's about Aff--"

"Aff?WHAT??WHY??"

"Calm down!"

".."

I could feel the blood in me flowing unevenly. It was like a volcanic lava - restless - as it wants to explode so badly. I swear I could feel the heat around me burning whatever's left into dust.

"Aff .. well right now .. two Satanic Warriors is in her room."

"Why?"

"They want to kill her."

"Explain Gabriel .. I can't control myself anymore!"

"Your boss .. he's furious about you going against him .."

"WHAT? I did not do anything .. I-I just fell in love. Is that wrong?"

"Aum .. it is wrong .. in his eyes."

"But still .. why .. Aff??"

"He's not willing to lose you .. yet. So the best way to punish you is by--"

"Taking Aff away from my life."

"Yes. There's a reward too .. for those whose able to kill her .."

"WHAT?"

"Well, he's granting .. complete freedom. That's all the motivation they need to kill her .. Aum."

"I can't let this happen! I'm going to save her!"

"I'm trying to break into her room now .. but I can't enter .. the seal is too powerful .."

"They used their dark magic?"

"I think so .. I can't help her .. until you break this seal .. Aum."

"I know .. but I'm really far right now .. driving back .. would be too late .."

"Then .. how?"

"Just wait for me .. I'm going to .."

"Yea?"

".. teleport there."

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
nah no worries, i understand .. everyone is busy (including me gosh lol)

i hope u gurls like the way this fic is going =D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
okay I know that this is very intense part, but like Aum, I was laughing that Gabriel called Aum to tell him about Aff. LOL. I hope Aum comes in time.

i like how this is going An. :D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
this one is ending soon .. spoiler: tragic ending. lol i luv tragic-ness LMAO

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 10 ]

I'm not liking the idea of teleporting at all. As I've said before, this power of mine is helpful in its own way but gives a very bad impact towards my health. Using it would surely suck out at least 50% from my remaining powers. The horror, am I going to be weaker than Gabriel? Gosh, that truly sucks. Again, who cares? As long as Aff is safe, that's all I need to know -- even if it means death. I'm all geared up; the portal is already closed and I'm not floating anymore. Great. Now all I need to do is focus, really, focus. I closed my eyes and let the raging blood in me, flow through my veins. Still not letting go of my focus, I tried centering the position to my brain. I could feel all of the blood rushing up, it was as if there was a marathon race going on. Very ecstatic, if I may say so myself.

Those ruby red energy was surrounding my body. I could feel as if it's all bottled up in me, waiting eagerly to break free. As I ran through the field, my eyes were locked on a spectacular view; white flames were forming from thin air. I knew during that instant, it was my que. I increased my speed and dashed faster than the speed of light. I was running so fast that it almost looked as if I was flying. Within seconds, I was already passing through the white flames which was situated at the end of the field.

The white flames did not harm me at all. But, I could feel my energy draining away as I passed through the dimension between earth, heaven and hell. For once, I was sweating. I think my shield was slowly decreasing in it's percentage. Time seemed to be passing by a little slower than expected - or - am I just too anxious and worried? I don't know. Whatever it is, I hope I'm able to reach the hospital ASAP!

"What took you so long?!?"

"Gab .. *panting* Gabriel .. can't you see?? Teleporting .. it .. it's not as easy as it seems .."

"Urgh .. k .. k .. fine. Just break this seal would you .."

"Yeah .. *panting* .. step aside .."

We were standing outside of Aff's door but none of the human species could see us. Hey, we are Angels after all. I'm glad Gabriel listened to my order and stepped aside as he was told. Ok then, it's time to read out those chessy line. Seriously, it is so Harry Potter; excluding the weird language used.

"Life .. soul .. death .. I summon all three elements before me .. bow to me .. as your master .. obey me .. defy me not .."

A sudden shriek could be heard -- it was certainly not Aff. The scream was coming from the various souls used by the Satanic Warrior to exercise their dark magic. My chants managed to release those tormented souls from their temporary prison. As they flew away from the door, those souls started burning away and slowly turned into dust.

"There .. t-the .. *panting* seal .. it's broken .."

"Are you ok Aum? You look .. sick."

"I-I'm .. fine .. d-don't worry."

I know, I couldn't hide the truth any longer. It was obvious that I'm losing my energy, power -- everything. I used to much of them today!

"Actually .. I think I'm too weak to fight .. urgh .. I need your help, Gabriel."

"Don't worry, that's why I'm here .. right?"

"Thank you .. so much."

"Ok, let's save your damsel in distress!"

"Yeah .. let's!"

We stormed into the room and that certainly shocked those two ugly creatures. They were scared but confused at the same time; I think I know why.

"AUM .. COME TO SAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND EH?" Said the first.

"She's not my girlfriend .. she's my very existence!"

"HAHAHA .. AWW .. WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO SOUND SO MUSHY .. AUM??" The other ugly one tried insulting me.

"You stupid trolls! That's not mushy .. it's called 'love' .." Gabriel interrupted. " .. but I guess, you trolls would never understand that now, will you?"

Both Satanic Warrior hissed. They were certainly annoyed.

"Hahaha .. trolls .. good one ..Gabriel."

"WHY ARE YOU BEING NICE TO OUR ENEMY AUM?!"

"Who ever said he was my enemy? He might be yours .. not mine."

"ARE YOU PLANNING TO BETRAY LUCIFER!!!" Both of them shouted at the same time.

"Why plan .. when I already had?"

"WHAT?! THERE SHALL BE NO MERCY TO THOSE WHO BETRAY LUCIFER! WE SHALL KILL BOTH YOU AND YOUR FRIEND BEFORE WE KILL HER!"

"Being it on .. trolls!" Gabriel smirked.

Suddenly, a weak voice interrupted our conversation.

"A-Aum .. just go .. run .. leave me alone .. I-I can't live longer anyway .."

"Shushh .. it's not your time until I say so .. now don't worry .."

"But--"

"Aff, trust me .. I will save us .."

I lied. I knew I couldn't make it. It was not 'us' but 'her'. I will save her, no matter what it takes!

"SHUT UP! YOU STUPID BITCH!" One of them shouted as he slapped Aff.

"You dare hurt her?"

I was furious. I couldn't control myself. I suddenly leaped towards the air and ..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
been catching up and yeah i don't like tragic endings but one will be okay and what? why do u do this to me right at a cliffhanger? lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol .. i thought u gurls shuld be used to it by now .. ahaha .. cos i love to end my chapters wif cliffhangers? :D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 11 ]

I jumped as high as I could; aiming at that those two bastards. I had already imagined myself tearing out their rotten flesh and stuffing it down their throat. Pulling out their retarded horns and pierced their hearts with it. Great plan, a masterpiece actually. But, I couldn’t believe eyes, how could my plan failed – I fell? It felt as if the veins in my body were paralyzed; every cell in my body was wilting; red hot blood felt cold. I couldn’t control ME. There was a loud thump as I fell onto the pavement – the cement cracked while the tiles were floating in the air, as light as a feather.

Bizarre.

I can’t seem to get this equation right. I mean, how could an erupted volcano not destroy anything? I felt weak, my vision turned blurry. That was when I felt a cold tap on my shoulder – it was Gabriel.

“You...ok?” He pulled me up.

“I don’t understand Gab...”

“What’s wrong? I saw you fell and...” We totally ignored the two trolls.

“I don’t know. I’m feeling so dead beat at the moment...like all of my energy got drained out of me.”

It still haven’t got occurred to me, that I was the cause of my energy lost. The fight I had with Gabriel the night before tires me enough and with the sudden teleportation I just did – it had already consumed all of my remaining energy. I’m useless. As of now, I’m just an incompetent fighter compared to Gabriel and the other two Satanic Warriors.

“You look very bad Aum...” He whispered.

“To hell with that Gabriel...you should be more worried of them.”

I turned my stare towards those bloody satans.

“You mean Twinkie A and Twinkie B?”

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED US??” Both of them shouted at once.

“I said...Twinkie A and Twinkie—”

Satanic Warriors were never famous for their sense of humour. I guess they didn’t enjoy Gabriel’s joke as much as I do. They were upset with their newly-found ‘cute nick’. Can’t really blame them though – they haven’t even digested their ‘trolls’ nickname yet. With a huge loud roar, both of them sent us flying to the other end of the room. The impact was so strong; I’d be dead if I was never an immortal.

“Wow.” Gabriel said in amazement.

“Hahaha...do not underestimate their strength Gab...they’re strong.”

“You should have told me earlier...not after I teased them, dumb ass.”

“Sorry, but hell...I need all the help I can get Gab – for Aff.”

“Yup, don’t worry. I get it...you’re in love. Hahaha.”

Gabriel was on his feet in no time. He held out his hand – to pull me up from my current position. I think he’d already figured out the reason for my exhaustion. As I held onto his hand, I could feel an amazing force flowing through my veins – giving life to my dead cells. Slowly, though faintly, I could feel my body’s temperature rising. As if I was just brought back from the dead; I felt superbly energized.

“God, you smell like a decayed corpse!” Gabriel said as he twitched his nose.

“Ahahaha, thanks to you of course.” I smirked.

“Urghhhh...I know, make sure it’s worth it, Aum.”

“Promise.”

“Ok, then.” He said as he tidied up his white coat. “I’ll take Twinkie A, he’s mine.”

“Fine, you ready...Twinkie B?”

There was no reply, just two pair of eyes staring at us wickedly. It was not long before both Gabriel and I transformed into our ‘original form’ leaving those two Twinkies startled. Gabriel also summoned his divine weapon, contrary to mine which is rather – demonic. This event would most certainly leave a mark in every angels or demons alike. Having two angels from such different background – good and evil – teaming up was once considered impossible. Here we are, proving them wrong.

“Why are my Twinkies looking dumb-founded?” Gabriel just wouldn’t stop infuriating them.

“Second thoughts I guess...hahaha.”

“I think they’re scared, Aum.”

“True...they look as if they’re going to wet their pants soon enough!” I played along.

It worked.

WE’LL CRUSH YOU TWO SO BADLY, YOU’LL PRAY YOU WERE NEVER BORN IN THE FIRST PLACE!” roared Twinkie A.

“Lame...” Gabriel yawned.

ESPECIALLY YOU AUM, YOU TRAITOR! I’LL HAVE YOUR HEAD AS A GIFT TO LUCIFER!” added Twinkie B.

“Whatever.” Like I seriously care.

“Aum, I’m bored with all these crap...ready?”

“Always.”

Finally, the battle for love has begun.

I will protect you, love.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
whew! it's been awhile but i hope you're doing good after the trip from the island and thanks for the update the battle for love will begin soon

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
haha, thanks for still following this fic gurls...this is my fav fic so far haha

--

the next update would be the ending and it's full of action (very difficult to write)