Angel's Mask, Devils Charms (Ch 55) Completed!!!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 53

Yaya sat back in her car looking back at him as tears dropped her now pale cheeks. She wish not to leave like this or even to make this choice but everything has been done and dealt with she had to do it and if he really did care or even loved her for real this time he will go to her within the time given to him and if he does't she will leave just like her words she has spoken.

Rosy stood in front of him with open eyes, she could say no more than she could she had no right and for her to be here now was something he wish not to see or to even to see her here now.

​"Rosy, you shouldn't be here." Nadech says shaking his head in disbelief.

"How long? Just how long are you going to ignore me?"

"I've told you I wish not to see you. I wish nothing to do with you. Don't you understand that." He watch her reaction.

"...and so you really love Yaya? If you loved her you should had gone after her, you should had done everything you can to make her stay with you here now and so why did she leave? So why did you not go stop her? Why?" Rosy looked at him but she remain calm about it.

"You!" He says digging his hands onto her arms tightly. "You......"

​"Your not over me, you were never over me. I wish to stay by your side only is that so hard for me to do? Is that so hard for us?" She continued being calm about it and she sounded sad even.

"I'm....I wish to stay alone for now Rosy. I don't want to discuss this yet.....I need time to think and for you........stay if you want............... go if you want I'm not stopping you. Whatever." Nadech says giving her a push away and walked away from her. What was he going to do now? HE goes by and sits by the stool remembering the last night gone by just like that. Under the wonderful flames that grew hot, under his arms was Yaya in his warm embrace and he couldn't had miss her more. Or did he miss her at all? He starts to wonder about everything they've done, everything was so precious in memories of them. He goes by the fridge and takes out a bottle of wine he prepared for them later but there was no later for them anymore. He remember Yaya's wonderful sparkling eyes that stared at him when they first meet. How she clumsily dropped down into his arms and hang onto him. How she watch him from afar with the most daring beautiful smile ever. She was simple stunning and flawless and she accepted him for who he was, the only women to have not left him and she stayed beside of him no matter what came between them even when she tried to revenge him she still loved him more then himself. He drunk and whole gulp of wine and with a sadden expression his heart ached more than ever. This time was his time to decide to drop her or to go back to the women he thought he once loved and still do. She was his first love how can you not remember your very first of ever with?

Rosy sat down beside of him observing him.

He didn't care if she was watching him or not his mind stayed focus on Yaya only and he really needed to clear his thoughts. Did he love her? For once maybe it was time to really be serous and think about how much he knows and love the only women who never forgot him and he too never forgot her but he was also lacking in many ways to longing for Rosy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaya soon stop driving the tread just simple didn't stop and until she was done crying she had to go back. To see him to see him she had too before she regrets it to see if he and Rosy did really love each other to see if his love was as strong as her, she had too. And so Yaya drove back to the cabin wishing not to see anything else but them talking.

But when she arrived it was dark and she came came out of the car once again and saw through the window. Rosy sat up and stood on her feet walking towards him and gave him a hug, Yaya had hope there was nothing more and when she simply sigh feeling a bit at ease going back to her car and she wanted to drive off again she looked back at them and a kiss was made upon their lips.

​She looked away immediately maybe she was in a whole different world now. Was her eyes deceiving her? Was her mind playing tricks on her? But she realize she was in reality and everything was happening for real now and she left once again with a huge pain of heart aches. Maybe he wasn't as faithful as she would had thought. But if she just had stayed a little longer than maybe she would had known the rest of it.

Nadech push Rosy away and took another big gulp of wine into his mouth.

"No, no....no Rosy we can't I can't. I'm married."

"yes, but she left you today didn't she."

"No, your just trying to confuse me now. If your going to do this then leave....really just leave Rosy but if you want to talk things out I don't mind you staying."

"Alright then, I'll stay and we will chat later than. But......"

"Then leave me alone for now. Go upstairs or something do something and don't mess with me." He says harshly and continues to drink the bottle of wine until he soon got out a huge bottle of liquor. Was he just planning to drink the whole night away? He was out of his minds, oh how he wish things weren't so complicated to deal with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kate....I don't know. When did this happen I thought they went on their honeymoon did they not?" Phrachai asks her. "

"They did but Yaya just called me and says she's coming over to stay with me for a while...she didn't sound to well."

"I will come over there now then."

"No don't, Yaya specifically said not to have you come or for me to tell you but i had to."

"Kate."

"No. Just don't come you know she needs a girl time and the last thing she needs is a guy here with her." Kate says proving a point of here own.

"Alright then I won't come but tell me what happen after Yaya is done settling down alright."

"Alright." Kate says and shuts her cell down. Hours later a knock came upon Kate's door and she suddenly awakens waiting for Yaya.

"Your here, come in." Kate invites her. Yaya looks pale but she she doesn't look bright either more of depress like any other broken relationship would be.

"What happen?"

"I had to let him go...let him decide rather he wanted to continued with me or Rosy."

"Why did you do that?"

"You know he still kept in contact with Rosy. It made me realize if he doesn't ever let her go both our lives he will still love her and I don't want that. I don't want him having feelings or loving another when he is with me. I'm not willing to share a half heart love with anyone who is unable to decide."

"He doesn't love Rosy anymore."

"Does he?" Yaya says looking at her. "I've been saying that to myself every sense we meet again and today he totally ignore the situation. He's unwilling to talk to her, unwilling to tell her to back off and I just couldn't deal with it."

"What happens now?"

"I will be leaving if he doesn't come after a week and I will be leaving forever."

"Forever."

"What ever happens now happens. I'm willing to go through it." Yaya says and sits there quietly memories of them passes her thoughts. She couldn't keep everything inside and there its stars a new fresh of tears.

"Yaya, don't cry na. I know how you feel. Maybe you should get some rest and well talk about this again in the morning its getting really late." Kate says and Yaya stands up for a moment and watches herself walk away until she humbly almost falls.

"Whoa, Yaya are you alright?" Kate says helping her before she falls.

"I'm fine don't worry Kate." Yaya says pushing her hands away and walks on her own and before she knows it her body falls against the wall gently and drops down onto the floor helplessly tired.

"Yaya!" Kate says dropping beside of her, she was having a fever, she must had gotten it for staying int he cold for too long. And for her long depression it wasn't good for her body to take. Somehow hours pass and nothing yet her body temperature became higher and higher until Kate had to call for a doctor to come.

"So how is she?"

"She is fine now, nothing to worry about her body is very tiring she needs to rest alot and for right at the moment please don't have the person be too depress try to have her smile more, to relax and you now other stuff."

"Well is there anything wrong with her now. I mean is there anything i should now?"

"Well congrats on the young lady she is pregnant so she needs all the rest she can have. Have her eat healthy also and be sure to have her exercise often."

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
AAHHH! Aweeee, Yaya is pregnant! Hehe, so happy.
That means Nadech is surely will come back to her. LOLOL!
Awe, they will be a parent soon. ^^
Finally to the point she is pregnant! Like yay! Haha

Thanks Kia for this update! Can't wait for the next chappy!
Please update soon na. :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no!!!! She cant be pregnant! :( I dont want her to go back with Nadech. I'm hoping he'll choose Rosy. Yaya is better off without him. I'm not too fond with peole who cant make up their mind....

Great update Kia... Thank you! Big hug!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh no!!!! She cant be pregnant! :( I dont want her to go back with Nadech. I'm hoping he'll choose Rosy. Yaya is better off without him. I'm not too fond with peole who cant make up their mind....

Great update Kia... Thank you! Big hug!!!
haha alright Kittiya!! Me too but yk ull see the ending soon!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I second that kittiya. I can't deal with guys that can not make up there mind,
on who they (he) really love. Like seriously, until this day he still can't make up
his mind. *sign* Although I do love the fact that Yaya is pregnant. But in this case
I really don't want Nadech running back to Yaya just because she is carrying
his child. I hope to see Nadech confess his love to her, and kneel infront of her to beg
for a second chance. And Rosy, she just need to understand that Nadech has a wife now,
back off already!!!

Anyways, enough of me bragging. Thank you kia for both the update na ja. I'm really curious on
how you would be ending this love of Nadech and Yaya.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg....This is how Nadech is right in this mv. It matching him so much. Just the
lyrics and everything. I want him to crawl
back to yaya. 5555

Credit: Thaicouples33x

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angel Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 54

It wasn't soon after the whole day has gone by a whole day until five more days left was his last opportunities. Yaya had fallen asleep back at Kate's house for another whole day she didn't wake up. The door ring once and then twice he finally got the courage to open the door in the middle of the night and as soon as he open the door Kate stood there looking at him.

"Kate."

"Your damn right it's me." Kate says rushing into the house and when she does Rosy comes out the next room, Kate turns to see her and she looks back at Nadech. "Huh, unbelievable. unbelievable."

"It's not what you think Kate."

"Not what I think? Have you thought about this Barry?"

"He's right its not what you think Kate." Rosy backs into the argument.

"Shush, I'm not talking to you am I." Kate says giving her a disgusting look.

"Rosy go back to your room."

"She will not, have her go outside." Kate says harshly and Nadech gives her a look is she kidding with him, he really doesn't need the crap right at the moment.

"I'm not kidding with you." Kate says answering his unknown told question. That's just how much she knows him to exactly tell what he's thinking of.

"I'll go wait outside." Rosy says doing Kates command and as soon as she was out Kate burst at him angrily and walked towards the fridge and gulps down a bottle of beer. First time in ever has he seen her so moved or even drunk out of a beer bottle before.

"What are you thinking at the moment?" Kate asks him unpleasing and unsatisfied. Nadech shakes his head and shrugs not knowing himself what he was going to do.​

"Barry make up your mind, your are no longer Mr. Charms the guy who slept with every women you find at bar or anything you are now Mr. Kugimiya married to Yaya Urssaya. Who is Mrs. Kugimiya. Do you understand that? and if you don't get your act together you will lose the most wonderful women in your life, do you know that?" Kate hisses at him.

"Of course I know that."

"Then what are you doing? Huh, ah, sense missy missy Rosy is here your suddenly changing minds? What is wrong with you? She left you for another, she never cared all those times when you tried to get her back why did she come back now? She doesn't love you!" Kate starts to yell at him, she was even anger enough to had hit him to the edge and kill him if she had too. Nadech was silent for a moment and continued to not talk to her. "Make up your mind because if you don't you'll lose everything and you'll regret it for the rest of your life....Rosy or not she is not wroth it and if you choose her god will forbid us being ever friends I will not look up at you as a friend and you will also lose me as a friend. i don't know you from this day on then if you choose her................Yaya she has stayed by your side for how long? How much she had to endure? You know it yourself. She waited for you for so long and after things where going to go great your lives will be change forever and you will never have to endure this pain again....and you....you still had to hurt her again."

"I never meant to hurt her...."

"and so what? Wake up. Your choices now is what? I will give you your choices, you either choose Rosy or Yaya. She gave you those chooses didn't she you just have to pick one and figure out who you will love for the rest of your life with. You will either go back to Rosy someone who will be sure to freaking leave you or you will either pick Yaya and live with her for the rest of you life."

"and what makes you think Yaya won't leave me either?"

Kate shakes her head at him and settles the bottle down beside of the counter and walk away from him to the door.

"I didn't come all the way here to here that.......I wish you the best of luck because your not over Rosy one bit because if you were you wouldn't had ask that question. Lets end it here, your love life ends here for me, I've done my job as a friend and now i'm done doing that job for you. Your choices now make them and just leave. I'm done." Kate says walking out until she stopped again and turn to look at him again with a sadden tone she then says again, "You may not believe me but............ Yaya has news for you back at my house, she has amazing news to tell you and if you don't go see her within the time given.......... well your out of luck cause she will never be here again." Kate says and walks away she closes the door behind her and leaves. Nadech didn't bother to go back to her and Rosy stands there kicking the dirt. Kate walks up to her and she stares back at her.

"I hope your happy, ruining someone else relationship it's a sin you know. I don't know what is so great about you Rosy...but thank you for everything you have done because it ends here everything does. I really hope you are happy. I wish you two the best of luck." Kate says and was about to walk away from her until Rosy stop her.

"I didn't come back because I wanted to hurt him. I came back because he was the only guy to have loved me unconditionally."

"But you know what, he once loved a women named Yaya, he onced said he loved her unconditionally and he still does until you came into the picture. Did you think for one second at all that maybe he was actually happy when he was with Yaya? That he never needed you or because he doesn't what you in his life that is why he has always ignore your calls for the pass however many years it has been. Why don't you leave him alone for once and let him stay with the women he did fall in love with which wasn't you? What is your point for coming back to him when you are just going to leave him again like the last time?"

"I don't know."

"That's all...I wanted to say." Kate says and leaves the house and the place. Rosy walks back into the house where Nadech sat there by the stool and the same old place he was the other night.

"A day has gone by and your still here why?" She asked him.

"Why are you still here?" He asked her back.

"Go to her."

"What?" Did he hear her wrong? The only women who kept coming back to him, the only women he never thought to say that once came out of her mouth?

"Go to her. You heard me right. You love her and if you didn't you wouldn't be sitting her all depress missing her."

"Why are you saying that?"

"Because its the truth. Kate couldn't tell how much you could hid or show your emotions when you love anyone but I could. I once experience it and I once was in love with you."

"then answer my question, why did you really leave? Why did you come back?"

"Because you were always there but now I realize that your not the guy to be here with me, you have someone you love waiting for you and because i'm sorry for everything in the pass. For hurting Yaya and You."

"You think I really love her?"

"I know you do and thats why I will be leaving here. There is nothing left for me here anymore." Rosy says getting her stuff and leaving as soon as she could.

Nadech sat there thinking about everything surely he was not going to wait until the very last minute to go find her or get her? Or will he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Yaya had finally woken up and Kate came by to her side helping her to sit up.

"How long have i've been asleep?" Yaya asked.

"Two days already." Kate answers her and she thought for a moment. 3 days left and he still hasn't came yet. Will he really not come to her thinking.

"I have news for you Yaya." Kate says with an worrisome expression.

"GO ahead." Yaya says and Kate tells her the news. She took it well better than what Kate would had thought but she was worried of the outcome instead. He hasn't came within the two days will he come even after Rosy had left him already?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yes.....Rosy is out!!! Now Nadech, do your job. It's about time for you
to crawl back to Yaya.

Thanks kia for the fast update na ja.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
So glad that Rosy will be gone soon. Nadech needs to go back and get Yaya and his little baby. Hehe, I can't wait for that part already!!! Super excited! Thanks Kia for this update. Can't wait for more. Please update soon. :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm...why am I still annoy with him? I think its too late for him to crawl back! Yaya needs to hurry and leave before he comes....I want her to go and find new life just her and her baby... Sorry, i'm pmsing tonight but I just cant stand Nadech anymore....

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 55

Kate paces nervously back and forth, what was wrong with her? Yaya watch her with annoying eyes as Kate keeps distracting Yaya with her walking. Kate’s sighs loudly to herself and act as if she was pulling out all her hair. She didn’t stay still nor could she stay in one peace.

“Can you stop Kate? My head is hurting because of your walking.”

“Sorry.” Kate says looking at her unknowingly of her own actions. She finally sits down beside of Yaya and bites down onto her fingers slowly.

“Is there something wrong?” Yaya finally asked.

“No nothing’s wrong at all.”

“Are you sure?” Yaya says putting her book down.

“Yes I’m sure.” As Kate hurried out of the room ignoring anymore questions.

Yaya looks at her cell and at the time wondering to herself if she should go to him instead and stopped herself from doing so. Was he going to come at all? Three days and two more days left, what was he doing? Was he still with Rosy? She ignored it and shakes off her thoughts immediately, who cares if he doesn’t come? She could still provide for herself. She could still live by herself and take good care of this child even if Nadech wasn’t there she could do it on her own and she knew she could. But who was she kidding? This child meant changing everything about their lives and she couldn’t just leave it not telling him before she left, but if she does that will she ever know if he really loves her for who she is? She was losing hope and for the matter of it where was he?

Nadech looked at his watch, why hasn’t he moved his spot yet? Why was he still there in that cabin in that place where both Yaya and Rosy left him at? He then went into the bathroom and took a good look at himself. Was he still trying to figure this out?

“Wake up Nadech. Wake up.” He told himself and splash the cold water onto his face repeated times until he finally look upon the mirror again. But his phone started to ring again and again. He picked up and saw Kate’s number but didn’t bother to pick it up he shut his phone down and left it there on the counter tops.

Kate cussed through the phone as he got on her nerves more than she got onto his.

“Stupid, should had picked up.”

“What’s wrong?” Mark asked her. He had come by her house after finishing up his work.

“Nadech is being stupid as usual and that’s it.” Kate sighs and looks away from him. He reaches for her hands and patted her back scouting up to sit close to her.

“This time leave them be and stop trying to play cupid around here huh? The more you get involve the more confuse they both get so just let them figure everything out on their own.” Mark says raising his eyebrows at her. She looked away from him and looked sad about it.

“I just want him to be happy with Yaya that’s all. But he choosing the wrong choices and……..”

“Everyone makes mistakes we all can’t help and we all can’t make them all right right?”

“I guess.”

“What matters now are not them but us only?”

“Us?”

“Yes us, what else…let’s not worry about what Yaya and Nadech are going to do and worry about us only huh?”

“Okay…..what about us then?”

“Let’s decide to get married shall we.”

“But we don’t…….”

“It’s fast I know but I feel like I’m ready already.”

“Let me think about it alright.”

“Think all you want then. I’m willing to wait.” Mark says and kissed her cheek.

“I’ll be thinking about it then.” Kate says watching his eyes. He gives her the warmest look and smiles deeply at her and pulls her into a hug.

“Ahem.” Yaya comes by and coughs softly interrupting them.

Kate and Marks look up at her and broke free from each other’s embraced.

“Sorry for interrupting you love birds but I just came in to say bye to you Kate and Mark.”

“Wait what bye, what do you mean bye?” Kate says standing up.

“I’m leaving.”

“But’s it not even time yet.”

“You know what, he’s not coming anymore…..he’s too afraid to come.”

“Just wait Yaya, he will come I’m sure of it.”

“3 days he has two more days left, I’m starting to lose hope in him.”

“You can’t leave now, you just can’t I believe he will come please just wait one more day Yaya. One more day only alright?”

Yaya looks at her and shakes her head in an okay way and sighs leaving the room back to Kate and Mark. She gave him a look like you see what I mean?

“Give me your phone.”

“Why?” Mark asked.

“I’m calling Nadech.”

“Why?”

“To tell him Yaya is leaving now so he will come get her. He’s afraid she might leave and if he hears that she is leaving now then he will come.”

“Why are you so sure?”

“Because I know him and he will never let her leave again a 3[sup]rd[/sup] time around. I mean they wouldn’t have gotten back together a second time and now a 3[sup]rd[/sup] c’mon.” Kate says and gives a call to Nadech but his phone was shut off. She then called the house phone to the cabin and it ring twice before Nadech answered.

“What Kate?”

“How do you know it was me?”

“You called a thousand times to my cell who wouldn’t had known it was you? Why did you call?”

“Yaya’s leaving now.”

“What do you mean she’s leaving now?”

“I mean she is leaving now, she’s packing up her stuff and she’s at my place right at the moment.” Kate’s says in a panicking way.

“Have her stay; whatever you do don’t have her leave.” Nadech says in a hurry and storms out of the cabin and into his car driving off. Not only does he not recognize his own actions but he doesn’t even realize why he was so worried for the moment. All he could think about was, “She can’t leave, I won’t have her leave. Just like that it wasn’t even time yet. You have to stay Yaya.”

Yaya laid on her back and watches the ceiling as time was passing fast and when she looked up again Nadech was there staring at her. She got up and saw his eyes in a very depressing way. He gives out a sigh of relief and goes to hug her tightly. She was taken by surprise and didn’t bother to hug him back.

“I thought you left….you surprise me in every way Yaya, you scare me to the point I’m afraid of life itself. I’m afraid of losing you and I’m not ready to lose you yet, I can’t and I won’t.” Nadech finishes and pulls her away so he is watching her eyes.

“I’m sorry for not coming sooner, I’m sorry for not making up my mind and for hurting you. I want more of us, what do you say? For real this time, I’m not playing around with you I mean it.”

Yaya was speechless, what more can she say that she is willingly to? Even if it will be the dumbest decision in her life she always has to turn back to him and she was for sure now he will forever stay with her. Even if he was the most annoying person in her life, she would have still to deal with him. HE traced his hand gentile across her cheek and searched her eyes for the answer. She didn’t smile nor looked happy at hid final decision at last. But then a grin came across her face and she gave him the happiest smile in her life and gave him a hug.

“Alright. But….” Yaya says and goes by the corner of his ear and whispers the turning point of their lives forever. There was sweetness to his laughter and from there on was the best through out there lives. They both agreed for a new marriage and this time it had to be prefect wedding and pace to it not like the first time they had. Kate decided to get marry to Mark the gorgeous man that swept her off her feet and gave her a new happiness in her life.

Everyone was in their own little world with a new challenge and beginning to a wonderful but yet also a misunderstanding stage like every other marriage life. Although, it wasn’t the best of both worlds they ended up making up and forgiving one another in the end and through out there they did live happily ever after in one another’s arms and embraced with the world moving forwards as they got older by the second they did and was happy.

LOL Everyone thanks for reading na, to tell the truth i always a suck at writing endings haha i hope u gals like it and don't think it was a waste of time. Thank you lots for all my readers and i know it may seem like i rushed it but i really didn't rush it although it seemed to had came out that way haha. I know the ending wasn't great but you know haha thank you all once again!!♥♥♥

:dance1: Also I have my ff Breath and soon another FF also. I'm brainstorming at the moment but i'm thinking to call it Sea Soul so please follow along until I update once again on another ff. :dance2:

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
I've been following your story and wow is all I can say. So much has happen and they pulled it through till the end. I'm impress at the struggle they both have gone through and to visualize how every scene I am able draw out is very creative except the R-scene. I'm not going to lie, I skip those few pages/paragraphs with sex scene. But over all I enjoyed it and can't wait till your next story. Thank you for sharing this with everyone and me :).

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
AHHHH! This is way too great! The ending is so sweet! He finally came back to her. Like sheesh, finally! LOL-- thanks so much Kia for your hard work for writing this FF. I love it so much! I will look forward to Breath---? Yeah? Lol big hug to you because you are such a great person! Hehe xD

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yehhhh Finally, A happily ever after. Kia, It was a hell of roller coaster ride with you and this FF.
I though you did left me hanging on her not telling Nadech, she was prego. Or did she? lol... Anyways
Thank you so much for this woderful FF. I will definitely look forward to your next FF. Joob Joob. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u kiki for this bittersweet ff. so very glad nadech came back to yaya! i love this story, full of emotions and sadness but with a great ending! ure excellent and for sure i'll support your future works kiki! thank u for writing for us to enjoy, with love

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Thank you so much for writing this NY FanFic!! :):icon12:
I enjoyed reading each chapter of the story. :clap:
From the suspense of getting away from Henry all the way to the rekindled romance with Nadech. I'm soo glad that Na has finally said 'I LOVE YOU' and made his mind up about Ya as well as Mark and Kate getting married. :cheer::aaaaa: