[ANIME] Attack on Titan

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
So... have any of y'all watched this anime?

To my surprise, after delaying to watch it.. I finally did.. (due to my cousin begging me too :p)  It's not like I purposely ignored this anime.. I just delayed it until I felt it was the right time.. and it was finally the right time :p

I must say that this anime is quite intriguing and fresh to me.  It's been awhile since I've actually been pulled into one, since most of them have been quite repetitive.. It's a pity I didn't watch this anime when it was airing last year, since I usually stay loyal and support the animes I watch weekly. (Yes, the suffering of having to wait every week just for an episode.. hehe)  I'll just have to do that for the new future seasons when they air.  :p  For sure, I'll be catching up on the manga. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I watched it and I thought the titans were pretty funny. Lol. I still haven't even got to ep 3 yet. But overall it has a nice start. I just feel bad for his mom who got eaten. Gosh, those titans are horrible. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
beachboy777 said:
Not yet.. But I'm a big fan of BLEACH myself :)

You should definitely watch it if you get the chance :3

ImQueen said:
I watched it and I thought the titans were pretty funny. Lol. I still haven't even got to ep 3 yet. But overall it has a nice start. I just feel bad for his mom who got eaten. Gosh, those titans are horrible. 

Yes, the start of the anime was pretty good.  My little cousin was eyeballing me if I was gonna cry ahaha.. but I didn't.  I was like silly child, I watched too many sad animes already so I'm immuned to them-ish :p

And yes, the titans are pretty hilarious.. and horrible.  You should continue on, the pace for the anime is quite good.

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
watched bits cause it was on netflix and my bro was rewatching it, so i watched with him. it's good, waiting for more.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Since the anime was pretty successful, for sure there'll be a new season.  but probably next year.  I can't wait for it too :)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I finished the anime and I also finished reading the latest chapter of the manga in like 3 days! I was that addicted to it and it took me this long to start on the anime and manga! 
Is Levi also an Ackerman? Mikasa is. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
 I saw this on Animania on the popular list but I went with A Town Where You Live and Hakuouki. 

I guess I should start on this as well since I am almost done with ATWYL. I am so behind in anime and manga. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
fun said:
 I saw this on Animania on the popular list but I went with A Town Where You Live and Hakuouki. 

I guess I should start on this as well since I am almost done with ATWYL. I am so behind in anime and manga. 

LOL. Definitely should. But dang girl, you have so many dramas/mangas/lakorns on your list already. LOL. Do you really finished everything on your list? LOL. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Some of them are on hold. Spinster vs Casanovas, Hua Jai Teuan, well all lakorn on the list are on hold. And the rest, it just depends on my mood. I usually update my dramalist weekly, erasing the ones I finished.

Does this have any romamce? Im okay with love story as the backdrop.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
LOL, I see. No romance so far. But hey, enjoy some action! LOL. I'm not even sure who's paired with who in the series because it's mainly based on fighting titans. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I don't know if I'll really want a love story... I just love the overall action in the story...

But if there is a love story... It'll probably be Eren/Mikasa... hmmm...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't need full bloom romance. Something similar to Borders. There's no romance but it's just there. I can't quite explain it lol

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
I don't know if I'll really want a love story... I just love the overall action in the story...

But if there is a love story... It'll probably be Eren/Mikasa... hmmm...

LOL, for a while I thought it was Eren and Annie... But hmm, Eren and Mikasa... for some reason I just can't imagine them being lovey dovey with each other... But I think it's the fact that I had always considered them family.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I haven't been caught up with the manga (ch 63) yet, but darn 2016 for season 2? That's long... 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yeah, it can't be helped .. But it'll be worth it though... In the case that we'll get the direct storyline only and no filler EPs.. Unless they do make filler EPs.

I always said I was going to catch up on the manga ... But still haven't completely gone in yet :p

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
LOL. Nowadays I much prefer the anime than the manga. Sometimes fillers don't make sense at all, especially fillers from Naruto. At least to me it doesn't.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I can't decide on what I  want to prefer... because they both have their own goodness.  Like for example, the story  line or flow can be better in a manga... but sometimes where the anime stops the show can be at the best spot too..

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Yes, anime does stop right at the climax (the climax in each episode that is)! Manga can be long, so I'm not surprised the flow of the story is more thorough...