sarNie Granny
credits to magazinedee

very sexy pictures of this couple. they look sooo good together

OTHER PICTURES

Great:

Uncle Ning Nirut

judyp

sarNie Adult
when i saw these pics elsewhere, i didn't think the speedos were that bad on puri as others said, but now that they are blown up, they are bad. lol. puri is hot as heck, but the speedos aren't doing it for him. i love love that pic of where ann is sitting and they are gazing at each other. :wub: puri and ann are so adorable together. i keep telling my hubba that puri reminds me of him, but he insist that he looks better. i wanted to throw up. hahah.
thanks for sharing! :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yea, them speedos on Puri is....EH....he's hot! His body isn't too much muscular like before...Ann looks gorgeous! Ah, GREAT! What a hottie! love his tan!!​

sulad

sarNie Adult
I had never picture Ann A. taking photoshoots like that before.
It is hot, but I perfer her more on the cute side then sexy.
Damn, those speedos just doesn't go well with Puri.
The body got everything, but down there just totally kill it.
Thank you.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Ehh...this shoot is alright. Puri's body isn't as good as it used to be and Anne...I think the swimsuits are wrong for her body. Too high up on the undie there, it's blocking her beautiful curves. But DAMN! GREAT IS FINE!! That's all I gotta say haha.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
the speedos is not all that bad for puri.. it just showed how much or less he have packaged there.. lol.. but dude does have a butt!
And Ann is always hot!! I like the picture! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ann look so different compared to her last swimsuit photo like a year or two ago, in this one it actually came out looking great but the last one she did that year or so ago she had to much makeup and something was odd about her like her body or her face looked to young for the other lol they didn't go well with each other in that type of shot. can't say the same about this one she's super gorgeous and I love love her long hair -.-" seeing it on another person makes me want to cut mines cause I realize how long it is LOL

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i cant believ Ann did this shoot esp that pix without a bra. her body is diff than b4. her skin is ok excpet that one pix where her skin looked really white maybe just a photoshop. anyway, thais luv light skin.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha yeah her body is different she doesn't have that thick look to her anymore she's completely thin now; -.-" I don't really like that arm as a bra picture of her egh but i'll live with it lol jus consider it this way there have been others who took some like that before :loool:

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i think ann did a great job. she's not overly sexy like most other models and as for puri they either need to change the speedo to a little bit looser or just put him in swim trunks. lol