Ann and Andrew new photoshoot

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann/andrew are gonna have a new photoshoot together again :w000t: they are gonna look so hot together..just like their last one..i hope ch3 finally pairs them up after they see this..but yeh it should be coming out soon :D

thanx to nat for the translation

"แอน" ได้เวลารายการเด็ก เตรียมทำเกม "สนามเด็กเล่น"

ผลิตรายการสอนภาษาอังกฤษ 1 นาที "อิงลิชออนทัวร์"จนได้รับความนิยมมาแล้วล่าสุด นางเอกสาวเจ้าบทบาท แอน ทองประสม ก็เตรียมผลิตรายการเด็กชื่อ"สนามเด็กเล่น" ออกอากาศทุกวันพุธ เวลา 16.00-16.25 น. เริ่ม เดือนตุลาคมนี้โดย สาวแอน กล่าวถึงราย ละเอียดของรายการให้ฟังว่า" รายการนี้เป็น การนำเอาเกมการละเล่นของเด็กจากทั่วโลก มาแข่งขันในสนามเด็กเล่นของโรงเรียน ทั่วประเทศไทย ซึ่งเมื่อได้เห็นเกมการละเล่นไป แล้วเด็กๆก็สามารถนำกลับไปเล่นเองใน ทุกๆสนาม ไม่ว่าจะเป็นที่บ้าน หรือ ที่โรงเรียนย ซึ่งรายการนี้วัตถุประสงค์หลัก ก็เพื่อต้อง การดึงเด็กๆที่หมกหมุ่นกับเกมคอมพิวเตอร์มา รวมกลุ่มกับเพื่อนในสนามเด็กเล่น มี ความสัมพันธ์ที่ดีกับเพื่อนฝูงเพือเป็นการเพิ่มทักษะ สมาธิความว่องไวและไหว พริบให้กับ เด็ก รวมทั้งส่งเสริมให้เด็กเรียนรู้กฏ กติกา มารยาท ในการอยู่ร่วมกับผู้อื่นแอนคิดว่า รายการนี้จะเป็นรายการที่ถูกใจ เด็กๆและ ครอบครัว ดูกันแบบสนุกสนาน ลุ้นระทึกไป กับเกมการแข่งขันรวมทั้งได้ข้อคิดดีๆ ที่ได้ จากการเล่นเกมแต่ละเกม ""ส่วนพิธีกร ของ รายการ แอนและทีมงานได้เลือกใหญ่-ฝันดี จรรยาธนากร เพราะเห็นว่าเป็นคนที่ สนุกสนานมีบุคลิกเป็นกันเอง มีมุมของผู้ใหญ่ และ มุมเด็กแล้วใหญ่ก็มีลูกแล้วด้วย ก็จะ เข้าใจอารมณ์ของเด็ก มีมุกตลกที่จะทำให้ เกมดำ เนินไปได้อย่างเป็นธรรมชาติ และสนุก สนาน แอนก็อยากให้เด็กๆและพ่อแม่ลองติดตาม ชมรายการนี้ดู คิดว่าน่าจะเป็นรายการ เด็กที่ถูกใจทุกคน"

ติดตามชมรายการ "สนามเด็กเล่น" ได้ทุกวันพุธเวลา 16.00-16.25น. เริ่มวันแรกพุธที่ 4 ตุลาคมนี้

translation..

Another news! (not sure if you all have heard or not)
The next issue of Preaw magazine will have Andrew and Anne on the cover...this shoot must have been when Anne went to Checkoslovakia a few weeks ago.

- Thanks to one of Anne's fan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another great news..Ann will have another new show :D shes on a role!..i hope she doesnt overwork herself..i hope she has time to do lakorns.. :( anyway..thanx to nat for the news
Anne is starting her new show "Sanam Dek Len" that will be on air every Wednesday at 4 pm. Anne explain that this show will have children games from all over the world that kids will compete against each other.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
aww...i was actually expecting to see the pics!...thanks for the heads up...i hope andrew vut his hair though...what magazine is it going to be for?

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww...i was actually expecting to see the pics!...thanks for the heads up...i hope andrew vut his hair though...what magazine is it going to be for?
Praew Magazine..its gonna be shot abroad too..cant wait :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think they've done 3 photoshoots together

credit to lisa

credit to valy..they look tooo cute together :wub: a perfect match

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait to see ann and andrew's new photoshoot.. thanks for sharing the other photoshoots

Mae

sarNie Adult
Andrew was way better looking back in his younger days...well, that's when I liked him best...nowadays, i'm as big of an Andrew fan....

jai

sarNie Elites
omg... have they ever had a lakorn together? it'd be sooo cool if they started one...

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
omg... have they ever had a lakorn together?
Nope. Wish they did though.

There's actually another mag. of them. Andrew and Ann was so young and cute. I so love the wedding pics of them. One gorgeous couple!
I definitely cannot wait to see the inside pics of their new one!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Yep! Ann and Andrew definitely needs to do a lakorn together. By doing this shoot, it might be hint that they might be co-staring together. Who knows?

tinah

sarNie Coma
this should give some thoughts to ch3's head..well it better..cuz ann/andrew is gonna make a hot match..

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Those shoots are so old, so i find it weird-looking. lol Now that they've been come into their own, i wonder if this is going to be a sexy shoot or a very classic one? But with Ann, every shoot is always hot!

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Those shoots are so old, so i find it weird-looking. lol Now that they've been come into their own, i wonder if this is going to be a sexy shoot or a very classic one? But with Ann, every shoot is always hot!
I wonder, too. But with Andrew. I think it will be a HOTT CLASSIC Shoot. B)
They looked cute in those pictures..Can't wait to see the new ones.
And hopefully they pair up in a lakorn, too. :wub:

moilee

sarNie Adult
I didn't like Ann's hair and makeup. They'd made her look old...much much older for Andrew. On the hand, Andrew looked like a baby...much much younger for Ann.