7. Aom Phiyda + Captain P
8. Weir + Pancake Khemanit
9. Aum Artichart + Aff Taksaorn
10.Por Thrisadee+ Pat Napapar

thanks to anony @ AFC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4HLyat1-Y&feature=player_embedded

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i never get bored of KEN and ANN..each of their lakorn is very diff. and both are talented and very versatile :) i will never get tired of watching these two amazing individuals :) to me, they both aged beautifully together!!

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I voted Happy for them, because I think they play well together in lakorns. But I chose Ateam because I'm much more a fan of Aum & Aff than any other celebs out right now. I'm looking forward to 365 Wan Hang Ruk though :)

I kinda wish Aff would be paired up with Andrew Gregson next. Andrew has the ability to play a hot-headed/dangerous or angry character & Aff does the sweet, innocent character well..so if they collide, that would be another Jumleuy Ruk Hot fever & sexual tension LOL

Wait... has Anne ever been paired up with Andrew? Omg that would be hot, too. :kiss2:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Ann and Ken's the Best On Screen Couple EVER!!!! i love them <3 They got my vote, no offense but lol Aum and Aff aint got nothing on them :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ann and Ken's the Best On Screen Couple EVER!!!! i love them <3 They got my vote, no offense but lol Aum and Aff aint got nothing on them :)

Lmfao you busted out with "no offense but lol Aum and Aff aint got nothing on them :)

ANN&&KEN MOST DEF. :highfive:

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I think Aum & Aff are on the same playing field as them. :scratchchin:

I'm currently watching 365 Wan Hang Ruk, but sadly...it's not as addicting as I thought it would be. :[ Right now Thara Himalai is more interesting for me. But 365 Wan is third place on my "to watch" list.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my >_<.. lol..
i voted happy.. since i do like ken&anne together..
even though i liked ken&anne first lol..
but i voted ATEAM since i <3 them more.. ATEAM all the way <3<3<3
them 4 are all talented in their own ways though, it's just a matter of everyone's own opinion..

saobomp

sarNie Adult

on the real that's true! aum & aff are two very good looking peeps but acting wise they arent to ken & ann's level yet. they have room to grow still. have to work on those facial expressions, emotions, tone of voice etc...
i havent in to their characters when i watch some of their lakorns...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
on the real that's true! aum & aff are two very good looking peeps but acting wise they arent to ken & ann's level yet. they have room to grow still. have to work on those facial expressions, emotions, tone of voice etc...
i havent in to their characters when i watch some of their lakorns...
Thankyou....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I like both couples equally. Both are talented and have great chemistry together. Even when you mix them up (Aff & Ken, Aum & Ann), the chemistry is also there. These are my top n'eks and p'eks.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
KA! I'm not annoyed I would love to see AK but yes, I like to see Ann work with other p'eks cause Ken has his own :D I will never EVER watch Ken with another girl.. Nope Nope.. I thought Ken looked so old for Chompoo... He's so worn out nowadays, when he was in love scenes with Chompoo, she looked like a little girl... i love Aum since he worked with Ann then continued to watch his lakorns.. but never with Aff just not a fan of her acting.. I like Aum and Taew! I really don't understand why people get so annoyed but when it comes to Yadech and ATeam having 3+ no ones complaining uhh... well... KA! I see ABSOLUTELY NO chemistry between Ateam, the kisses are fake and their acting is so innocent except for Aum in JLR he scared the hell out of me! I really didnt like him cause of that...Yadech I guess they do have chemistry but idk i prefer them in funny scenes not love scenes... :D

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
Definitely Ken and Ann! I love Aum and Aff too, but like what was said above, they got nuttin on Ken and Ann. Although Aum's acting is pretty good, he still has a ways to go to get to Ken's level. Aff, much as I like her, is not versatile at all! She plays the same safe, innocent roles. She's got to get out of her comfort zone and try something different! There's just this natural chemistry between Ken and Ann that no other pairings seem to have!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Ken and Anne all the way -- the first thai lakorn that I've watched 11 years ago was Rang Ngao in 2001. Then, I saw a teaser of Oum Ruk in 2006 when I was visiting my family at Thailand and I noticed that they reunited and then I followed Sawan, Soot, 365.... those lakorns were all epic. No wonder they won so many awards together. They have unbeatable chemistry and natural acting skills that no other couple will ever have.

I like Aum's acting but not Aff's.... her high-pitched voice is annoying. The shape of her nose bothers me as well. JLR was draggy and it wasn't that great compared to Sawan Bieng.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Isn't it Por T and Pat this pair already over no more talks about this pair since Por T new koo-kwan that matches him is Ploy Pteam
KA Ken and Anne will always be in my heart :heart:

saki

sarNie Adult
I can't decide between Aum + Aff and Ken + Ann. Both couples are amazing- they always make me feel emotional when I watch their lakorns, especially the intense ones like JLR and Sawan Biang I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, cried at other times and was even nervous at certain points- like when Harit would get angry lol.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol, some of the comments in here are hilarious.

Am I annoyed with KA? No. I'm normally not someone to complain about couples having multiple lakorns as long as the storyline is good and worthwhile. I prefers quality over quantity. I also keep in mind that I need to cherish every project and not constantly whine/complain because eventually, all good things come to an end and the two actors will have to walk off separately. I like KA and think they have great chemistry together. If they were to pair up again in the future, I wouldn't mind but I'm kinda interested in seeing this pairing with another production that's NOT Lakorn Thai since all their projects are from the that company.

In the past, I' was never sucked into the hype of Ateam and I didn't think they had much chemistry. I'm tempted to think that it''s because the lakorn itself didn't allow much progression and development for the pranangs (JLR, NM). Roy Mai proved me wrong and that indeed Ateam are a lovely pairing.

Which couple do I prefer? Ughh. I personally say KA have better on screen chemistry but Ateam have better off screen chemistry and in terms of physical appearance, they're more a lot more compatible.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
lol, some of the comments in here are hilarious.

Am I annoyed with KA? No. I'm normally not someone to complain about couples having multiple lakorns as long as the storyline is good and worthwhile. I prefers quality over quantity. I also keep in mind that I need to cherish every project and not constantly whine/complain because eventually, all good things come to an end and the two actors will have to walk off separately. I like KA and think they have great chemistry together. If they were to pair up again in the future, I wouldn't mind but I'm kinda interested in seeing this pairing with another production that's NOT Lakorn Thai since all their projects are from the that company.

In the past, I' was never sucked into the hype of Ateam and I didn't think they had much chemistry. I'm tempted to think that it''s because the lakorn itself didn't allow much progression and development for the pranangs (JLR, NM). Roy Mai proved me wrong and that indeed Ateam are a lovely pairing.

Which couple do I prefer? Ughh. I personally say KA have better on screen chemistry but Ateam have better off screen chemistry and in terms of physical appearance, they're more a lot more compatible.
I love your wiseness