Ann & I xD

cluesb91

sarNie Egg
These pictures were taken 8 or so years back at my dad's friends house in California. Thought I'd want to share it ^_^

^ I can't read Thai, can someone translate what she wrote? I'd appreciate it very much. :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OH..............MY................GAWD.................IF YOU KNEW THE LENGTH OF MY ENVY RIGHT NOW, YOU'D BE RUNNING AWAY. I MIGHT JUST SMOTHER YOU BECAUSE YOU, AT ONE POINT, TOUCHED MY FAVORITE PERSON/NANG'EK IN THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAKIN' WORLD. LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE AND ANNE LOOKS....WELL, WHAT DO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS PERFECT BESIDES...THEY LOOK PERFECT...SHE LOOKS PERRRRRRRFECT!! AHAHAHA

SO TELL ME THE STORY BEHIND HER VISIT???? WHAT WAS SHE DOING THERE? HOW LONG DID SHE STAY? WHO IS YOUR DAD'S FRIEND? DOES HE STILL LIVE NEAR YOU? ARE YOU IN LOS ANGELES?? WHEN CAN I COME OVER?

cluesb91

sarNie Egg
OH..............MY................GAWD.................IF YOU KNEW THE LENGTH OF MY ENVY RIGHT NOW, YOU'D BE RUNNING AWAY. I MIGHT JUST SMOTHER YOU BECAUSE YOU, AT ONE POINT, TOUCHED MY FAVORITE PERSON/NANG'EK IN THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAKIN' WORLD. LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE AND ANNE LOOKS....WELL, WHAT DO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS PERFECT BESIDES...THEY LOOK PERFECT...SHE LOOKS PERRRRRRRFECT!! AHAHAHA

SO TELL ME THE STORY BEHIND HER VISIT???? WHAT WAS SHE DOING THERE? HOW LONG DID SHE STAY? WHO IS YOUR DAD'S FRIEND? DOES HE STILL LIVE NEAR YOU? ARE YOU IN LOS ANGELES?? WHEN CAN I COME OVER?
I don't remember why she came here, but she had to perform somewhere that night (I think she was going to sing). I think my dad's friends relative had something to do in the entertainment industry or whatever. I'm not sure. But yeah, it was in Los Angeles. She's not here anymore :) These pictures were taken 8-9 years ago.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahahaha omg thookatha.. ur hilarious XD..

but omo.. ur so lucky to have taken pics with p'anne.. & autographed too!!!
eeek.. im envious of u just like the others.. ehehe.. omo.. lucky..
CUTE PICTURES TOO!!!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ahahaha omg thookatha.. ur hilarious XD..

but omo.. ur so lucky to have taken pics with p'anne.. & autographed too!!!
eeek.. im envious of u just like the others.. ehehe.. omo.. lucky..
CUTE PICTURES TOO!!!!!
u take my genuine reaction for humor?!?!?!?!?!?

hell, i would laugh at my own ass too. hahaha

can't read thai, but i recognize the characters. i know the first part says "for nong s...n or m, something". the second part starts with a vowel and f sound, blah blah blah...hahaha...

will u marry me, anne t?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow. seems like ann n u r quit close. ann looks xtra young in those photos...