Ann Thongprasom (TVPOOL vol. 23 no. 1176 December 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Gorgeous Tvpool cover; one of their nicest ones! Colors are perfect! Ann looks beautiful on the cover and inside pictures, but they should have used a real crown instead of a flower crown for the beloved Princess of Entertainment. :D But I still love the message the flower crown conveys: she's a down-to-earth princess who doesn't need a real crown to indicate she's the typical high-class person, or something like that... Eh, my tired mind can't think properly at the moment lol.

I love the simplicity of Ann's outfits; they aren't flashy and glamorous: they're casual, practical, and -- well, down-to-earth like she is in reality. :D :wub: I'm not crazy for her pink dress on the cover, but she still looks good in it. :thumbup: My favorite pic is the one in which she's sitting on the comfy, purple chair. Too beautiful! Overall, another successful and awesome Tvpool photo shoot! :thumbsup:

Oh, and here's a (picture) page about an interview with Pancake (credits also to Magazinedee!) from the same issue, for those who are interested:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
all of P'Anne amazing pictures