Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romance Drama

• Horror Drama

• Total voters

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i said it b4 and im saying it again...A Romanctic or kiss/slap PERIOD LAKORN!... :wub: i haven't seen both of 'em in one in a long time...i tink the last one i've seen of Ann was Tae Pang Korn and for Ken was Nueng Nai Sueng

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i wanna see Anne and Ken do a lakorn like Manee Yard Fah!! you know how many times anne and willy kissed forreal in there??...that was the most REAL kisses i've seen in a lakorn by far

wabwi

sarNie Egg
any genre as long as they are together! ;D i'm not tired of seeing them 2 together at all! and I wanna see them in a drama wherein they really kissed like... the real thing? ;D coz they both look so hot together! ;D

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
I love the chemistry between the two and would love a romantic comedy lakorn (modern era please). But I am kinda tired of Ann playing a model or a rich girl. That's why I kinda like SB - refereshing. :)

Romantic Comedy please ....... :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sorry but I don't want to see them together again. Too tired of seeing them.
i'm sorry too...off topic..but i'm tired of seeing the couple on your banner...goodness 4 lakorns together in like 2 years...geez..i hope they dun preceive to turn out like Pat & Por..though i personally love Rita... :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder will we see a lakorn similar to manee yard fah. they need to make more of those! i bet they will remake it one day but i cant see the newbies playing that role. anne/willy matched it

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Hi all,

I would like to drop a note to Ch. 3 and am wondering whether could someone help to translate and provide the postal address for Ch. 3? Sorry ... as I am not a Thai and cannot read it, I thus need help. :(

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
LMFAO..... i couldnt help but to post...... really it's entertaining to see all this happening.... high 5 with the good comebacks... anyways i really do think that whatever lakorns p'Ann and Ken gunna make... it's gunna be a hit as always..... doesnt matter what kinda theme it is as long as channel 7's people arent directing them (just saying kk) .... oooOooo lilxgxriah's got a great idea...... Manee Yard Fah theme sounds GREAT!!! high 5 to you too girl!!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I don't mind..either one will be fine. But I hope that they will give it a rest with the same couple pairing up for atleast awhile before pairing them up agian..Same goes to Pat/Por, Stefan/Kob, Rome/Rita...Especial Pat/Por, Stefan/Kob, these two is freaking everywhere..not to mentioned I hope Aum and Aff won't be like these couple..

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
There was a Chinese drama in Singapore that was a huge success some years back. The drama had a huge cast with the theme surrounding around gambling. Yeah, very much like the God of Gambler kinda movies (ie. played by Chow Yuen Fatt, Andy Lau et all). The drama had all the right ingredients - revenge (between rivals), action (traitors from different sides back stabbed and killed each other), romance (love blossomed between the lead actor and actress .... Ken and Anne ... whose families were foes), suspense (will the ill-fated lovers be together) and of course great animation (exciting flying decks of cards, crazy shakes to the dices and astonishing stacking of mahjong tiles). Lol!!!

So. I reckon such a lakorn will be an absolute hit!!! The romantics will like the Romeo & Juliet factor. The old will love the card games. And the very young ... of course would have a blast seeing cards flying up in the air and being sliced into half, etc. :)

The cast for the drama in Singapore was really huge - not forgetting that there were sub plots as well. So the cast was like a huge family of 10 or more actors/ actresses. The drama was such a hit that they made in all 3 parts!!! So it would be great to see all my favourites playing in the lakorn ... tho ego might become an issue. Would love to see all these actors/ actressees in such a lakorn:
- Ken (ill fated lover - King of Gambler)
- Anne (ill fated lover - Gueen of Gambler)
- Tik (younger brother of Ken; fell in love with Aff)
- Aff (younger sister of Anne; fell in love with Tik)
- Janie (love rival of Aff)
- Aum (love rival of Ken)

:) :) :)

Well, I guess Ch, 3 will have the budget for such a lakorn ... especially if they cast Ken and Anne in it. I believe that these two continually gross high returns for Ch. 3 and this investment will surely pay off for the network. :) Of course not to mention the entire good looking cast of solid, excellent leads Tik, Aff, Janie and Aum!!!! :)