Anne T in 3 new lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant wait, love ann, but who is mart?does anybody have a picture of him?
So far, Mart had been in 3 lakorn and one of it was "Koo Lap See Dum" starring Chackrit/Mew
His first leading role was in "Sao Pern Jao Sanae"

you'll notice his cute dimples lol but not in this pic though

NanS

sarNie Egg
ohhh.... can't wait... the story for Sawai Bein is making me want to watch this even more. And there is :r-scene-pop-corn: i will be enjoying.

junne

HI ^ 5 !!!! Junnnne girl ! Where u been >>> actually i kind know u goin reply here cuz i mention " sawan Bieng' hahah
lol...i havent been anywhere, just working...you know me so well. :rolleyes: ..you know that sawan bieng is one of my favorite lakorns...

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww! I'm so exciting! I remember watching that lakorn with my mom and grandma! It's good that they're re-making it! The R- Scene was just so! HAHAHA! So can't wait to see it! Thanks Tinah! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o____O on man I know im gonna piss alot of people off by saying this .. but I don't think Ann is a good actress for Jamleuy Ruk and Sawan Bieng .. She is an Amazing Actress.. but in my opinion .. she isn't weak enough to play in roles like JR and SB .. I think I'd rather see Joy and Pol Remake both lakorns .. or Chakrit and Joy.. But Ann T... she is too strong and such a fighter!! to be playing these weak nang ek roles.. and Ken will totally not go with Jamleuy Ruk.. he isn't that Sadit .... lol in sawan bieng maybe.. but definately not Jamleuy Ruk... I don't know about Likit Gammathep..cause I don't remember that lakorn .. or LOL remember which one it is anyways but for sure Jamleuy Ruk and Sawan Bieng Ann is way to strong of a character to play those roles... all actresses have their own specialities and these roles aren't her .. but who knows maybe she'll suprise us .. but Im glad to see her on screen more ..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
wow so many remakes; i hope it is as good as the original one or change the storyline a lil bit. it wasnt too long ago when they re make sawan bieng with kob and brook?

ummm how come they dont re make some other la korn that are very good? it's going into the 3 remake already sigh*

i'll watch it but i just wish they will remake on some other movies...