Anne Thongprasom & Her Knights :Praew's 31st Anniversay

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to chalermthai @ pantip

ahh cant believe anne has her own shoot with her co-stars. i wonder whos the other 3 actors..one of them has be ken. i dont get why he isnt on the cover instead of kong..by the way, love the shoot of hers and pete. she look so sassy there hehe

7 Pra'ek of Annes: Ken, Aum, Pete, Kong, Num A and Rome

[hide]

[/hide]
credit to Dol and anony @ AFC !

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Haven't seen Pete for a while now, he looks good.
Nice shoot. Too bad Ken's not in it too.
Anne's so pretty.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the rest of the men! ughh so mad that for anne/kens shoot, they used their old shoot together..but yea, everyone look good! i especially love anne with pete, chakrit and rome..

7 Pra'ek of Annes: Ken, Aum, Pete, Kong, Num A and Rome

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Sigh....Ann, you're living the GOOD LIFE hahahha! All the guys look really good here. I love Pete, I used to think he was so fine! Love his hair here. He can really pull off that type of hair style and not look ridiculous. Even Rome looks good to me here. I usually don't find his face attractive. He looks like the Thai version of Willy no? It's his hair, if he doesn't do the "yes I'm a lakorn actor" with the big basic wave showing off his receding hairline,hair style all the time and have his hair styled more towards his age, I can get into it... Hairs important to me lol! Anyway, would've been interesting if they included Ton Jackrit, yeah he's old and playing dads nowadays, but a lot of Ann classics were with him. And honorable mentions, Willy, Au Thanakorn, Jab...