Anne Thongprasom, Mew Nittha, & Chompoo Araya (Praew Magazine Vol. 36 No. 853 March 2015)

dariey

sarNie Adult
I've been waiting for this.this is a pure bless to see mew with 2 amazing woman.i like how she making her way up while keep it low.just the way i like it..^_^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
3 beautiful women on the cover!!! Ann have always been pretty to me lol! Ann, Mew and Chom, what a good combination. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
dariey said:
I've been waiting for this.this is a pure bless to see mew with 2 amazing woman.i like how she making her way up while keep it low.just the way i like it..^_^
I agree, she's making her way up. I can see her rising up slowly but isn't she leaving the Lakorn world ???

dariey

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info ch3eks.no wonder right now she got so many offers from left and right,not just lakorn but event and as presenter too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I thought Mew was Aff for a second there, they do that same mouth thing.

D~D

sarNie Adult
ch3eks said:
^ No. She just recently renewed her contract with Channel 3 for another 5 more years. 

OMG !!!! are you for REAL!!!???  This is such good news !!!  :dance1:  Now, i wanna see her do another lakorn with Pope, Nadech and Alek. Kepping my finger X.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Yes. At first she said she wanted to do her Masters after her first contract is over but now she's decided that she wants to work first since it's a rare opportunity plus she's getting many offers. 

cecilia

Staff member
D~D said:

OMG !!!! are you for REAL!!!???  This is such good news !!!  :dance1:  Now, i wanna see her do another lakorn with Pope, Nadech and Alek. Kepping my finger X.
She has one with Nadech (in the making)

D~D

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
She has one with Nadech (in the making)
Yeah, I was excited about that one but I kinda want a differnt story for them so I hope there will be another one for them again. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
YES !! i was waiting for more update photo of them. :clap:
i kinda wanna see more photo of Mew. :weep:  

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
I don't understand why they had "Ann. Chom. Mew" on the cover if that's not the order that they are in?! I know that we know who they are, but it would look better.......... Plus, I agree. It boggles my mind that they spelled Anne's name wrong.......... Besides all of the criticism, they look absolutely flawless. :crush: