Anne Thongprasom & Peter Corp

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to annethong.com

i never thought about anne-peter together but it'll be interesting to see them in a lakorn together





 

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they pair in the future!! They didn't do Ann or Peter any justice with the over photoshop. But they do look good in most of the photos ;)
 

p.smilez

SMiLeZ
Agreed.
Loving the concept of the photoshoot (=
Miss P'Anne mak
 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i like vintage style photoshoot P'Peter and P'Anne is so hot love to see them as pair
 

kulyia

RUK
miss her. miss her dressing sexy too! lol i want to see her in a confident powerful nangek lakorn. just waiting..
 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
...They totally need to pair up! :cry: They'd make one hot and funny couple! I love the theme for this shoot! :wub: They look darn good together! :drools:
 
phatman said:
OH geez! Are there any better pics of this issue?!?!
 
I want to see more, too! :woot:
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
...They totally need to pair up! :cry: They'd make one hot and funny couple! I love the theme for this shoot! :wub: They look darn good together! :drools:
 
 
I want to see more, too! :woot:
They do look good together. I'd love to see them work together. They were suppose to work together in Nang Rai Sai Lab, but Anne turned it down because her schedule was full. Sucks so bad.
 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
They do look good together. I'd love to see them work together. They were suppose to work together in Nang Rai Sai Lab, but Anne turned it down because her schedule was full. Sucks so bad.
 
I'm sure you're grateful it turned out to be Margie and Peter, nevertheless. :D Peter kind of reminds me of Chakrit in certain angles; it'd be like seeing her with Krit all over again if she were in NRSL. Ooh, I dearly would love to see them work with each other, too! :highfive: As for the fanfiction(s), still thinking about it/them! :scratchchin: :lolyup:
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
 
I'm sure you're grateful it turned out to be Margie and Peter, nevertheless. :D Peter kind of reminds me of Chakrit in certain angles; it'd be like seeing her with Krit all over again if she were in NRSL. Ooh, I dearly would love to see them work with each other, too! :highfive: As for the fanfiction(s), still thinking about it/them! :scratchchin: :lolyup:
Yeah, I'm ok with Margie too. Haha.
 
Top