Annie Brooks and her child

fun

Expired Sarnie
Everyone that does photo shoot for a magazine are in it for the money. Anyways I think Annie is really pretty. I like her in Khun Nu Chantana.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Everyone that does photo shoot for a magazine are in it for the money. Anyways I think Annie is really pretty. I like her in Khun Nu Chantana.

Yes true, I agree, if there's no money why is Aump P. or Pancake or Cindy showing of their bodies or cindy showing off her child.... :scratchhead2:

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
When i see her face smiling with her baby in her arms i see : "hello, i am happy to present you my new way to earn money, you know this little thing with arms and legs, it allows me to buy very expensive and beautiful clothes. what is this stuff call again ? oh yeah, a baby."

Cute photoshoot anyway.

Aum P. or Pancake show their body to earn money yes, but they are willing to do this, they want to increase their salary and get sexiest awards so yes, lets show boobs! But there, its a little cute baby did he ask something ? she uses a life, the future of this little baby to be famous there.

fun

Expired Sarnie
even if she's using her child. it is one way she can support her child and her mom financially. you expect her and the child to live in the street? i mean she opens up her leg, what about the men who put their damn cock into her? oh i forgot, it's because they don't give birth to babies.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
LOL at asianfemale

Everyone that does photo shoot for a magazine are in it for the money.
but not everyone is in it for the fame like she is because she doesn't have any lol then again it is just ignorant to say that everybody is in it for the money.

even if she's using her child.
to have a baby for the purpose of using them? horrible, horrible human being/mother annie.

what about the men who put their damn cock into her?
what about them? hey if the gal ain't got any dignity and pride for herself then why should they respect her? people like free things.

fun

Expired Sarnie
we dont know if she's in it for fame but most definitely she in it for the money. no one wants fame this way.

no you twisted my words lol i wouldnt put it that way. she has a child. use them. my parents use me all the time. i dont trip lol i lie i do trip sometimes. but the money is used for the child (hopefully) right?

men who dont know how to keep their pants zip are also the ones with no dignity because they think they can escape. we dont know exactly how many men she slept with. but then again, she probably didnt sleep with a bunch of random guys either.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
we dont know if she's in it for fame but most definitely she in it for the money. no one wants fame this way.

no you twisted my words lol i wouldnt put it that way. she has a child. use them. my parents use me all the time. i dont trip lol i lie i do trip sometimes. but the money is used for the child (hopefully) right?

men who dont know how to keep their pants zip are also the ones with no dignity because they think they can escape. we dont know exactly how many men she slept with. but then again, she probably didnt sleep with a bunch of random guys either.
Agree with u

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
When i saw the photoshoot,,i was like "aww,,that's sweet"
but after reading all of your guys comments,,i was like "dang,,she really used her child for fame && money"
i don't know,,but yea

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
even if she's using her child. it is one way she can support her child and her mom financially. you expect her and the child to live in the street? i mean she opens up her leg, what about the men who put their damn cock into her? oh i forgot, it's because they don't give birth to babies.
so true gurl55555