Annoying Guy Issue

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ok so there's this guy in 2 of my classes, one in the morning one in the afternoon. I never noticed him before and on valentines day he gave me something. I thanked him and moved on with my day, i don't even know his name, So my friend tells me he is always staring at me and now i catch him in the act. In my afternoon classes he "secretly" follows me and i get more annoyed each day. i clearly show i'm not interested but he's creeping me out with his looks and stuff. I'm not a confronting type of person so i don't want to talk to him about it but i do want him to stop annoying me, i'm not flattered. I think i might even get a friend to pretend to be my boyfriend to get him to move on. HELP!!!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Just tell him you're not interested na. By the way whats the main reason you're not interested with him? Not good looking maybe?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL yeah, he's ugly. I may not be the prettiest girl but I do have choices, I would be miserable if I dated this guy. I know, I'm so mean.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Haha LMAO. Whatever it is, just don't treat him so bad na. He may get you back. Oh my God, I'm influenced by lakorns!!! But it is truth, don't say something bad to him, but just say that you're not interested with him. Prepare some good reasons. And, if he is giving you other something, don't accept it. It seems like you're giving him some hope.

Hiring your friend to pretending as your boyfriend may be good, but it isn't the best and safest way. Sooner or later, he'll know you're lying to him.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
To be honest I'd rather not talk to him, he's an awkward person and I'm the quiet type so I'd rather just let him be. I usually just ignore him anyways. Eventually he will stop following me.