Anuparb Por Khun Ramkhamheng

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it's a short special la korn for the princess that died, in honor of the princess's death. read it from ch7 website.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh it's a la korn for celebrating the king's birthday in December. i think Aof play 4 episodes in here.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh, and I think I saw Kelly at the opening ceremony too.
Does anyone have a specific storyline? ;D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
kwan :yahoo: my lovely kwan :yahoo: it seems weir acts more like a professional now, good...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan and Aof.. OHohlalal.. they look cute together... I'm glad she's back! Looking forward to it, but then how come Aof is just going to be in 4 episodes?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
O M G!!! hahaha Kwan with Aof eh?? nice nice!! havent seen aof after what? SST and Kwan after PRRA! lmao..

eekk!! i cant wait to see whats gonna happen. idk if its just me but then Weir sounds like a B****!!

when he sad that their nawt gonna act together and that their nawt gonna be a pair in the lakorn...but then i still

think he is handsome!! lmao..;]

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's going to be quite interesting as I haven't seen Kwan dressed up in boran clothes for a while now like ever since a child. Here are some photos fans at Baankwan took. Hm, Kwan looks gorgeous but the pink lipstick has to go. ^_^ Man, they used all of the dark pra'akes in here, Por, Weir, and Aof. Kwan is so light against Aof. :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
kwan is so pretty!!! :wub: is she a princess? she looks like a princess

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah i think theres two couples in here weir/jui and aof/kwan////forrreals dang all those dark praeks lol...kelly can pass as those arabian guys with the fake mustache lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Jui mentioned she was a Princess but not Kwan so I'm guessing, Kwan is probably wearing these clothes just for the open ceremony?? I don't know, haven't read the story or anything regarding it. But if Kwan is paired up with Aof and he's in regular attire then chances are, Kwan is just a commoner too. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Quick summary.

Pohkhunramkamheang (Poh) governs the kingdom with love and compassion; he treats the citizens like a father who looks after his child. He came across a young villager raising elephants by the name of Magatoh (Aof) and noticed how intelligent and clever he was, capable of solving any situation thus bringing him back to the palace and raising him to be a close advisor/companion. Pohkhunramkamheang also had another close companion by the name of Saam Son (Weir). Pohkhunramkamheang had two daughters by the names of Princess Gaap Gaew (Kwan) and Princess Benjamaat (Jui) who were in love with Magatoh and Saam Son. One day, Magatoh and Princess Gaap Gaew eloped but soon after were found and taken back to the palace by Pohkhunramkamheang. All of the clergy including Saam Son wanted to punish Magatoh with death so that it would set a good example. Pohkhunramkamheang then decided to give Princess Benjamaat to Saam Son knowing that they loved each other and to prevent Saam Son from repeating the elopement that Magatoh had done. Thus, Saam Son misunderstood Pohkhunramkamheang's intentions and the story carries on.

Airing Decemeber 2-5.

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkLuVUIcfnQ