Any new boran lakorn out?

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hey i just want to know what is the lastest boran lakorn showing right now... i been gone for so long i don't know whats playing anymore.. been too busy so i haven't really been paying attention to the thai entertainment world. someone help me out :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
omg Kula San Suay isnt over yet?? :shock:
[post="55456"][/post]​
yeah i think it isn't over yet... since it has been slow...and LONG... so my mother and aunt are kind of stop watching it no more... it drags so bad. thanks goodness i never watch it at all. <_<

let's say the originality is the best. :rolleyes:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
I think kula sang suay is gonna end on the next part though...which is part 27!
[post="55570"][/post]​

wow...is that gonna be the longest boran ever? lol they could have split it in two. Like have one, and then have a sequel. :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Actually..it didn't end yet..prolly part 30..and yes it's gonna be the longest boran lakorn out ever...! i mean EVER...and Boran is just old traditional legend..mythical..myth type thingys!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
what a waste of time... they should just split it into two parts... that would make people want to watch it more...

one thing i really hate about boran lakorns is that sometimes...they drag on too long... and it makes the story less interesting... one of the best boran lakorn ever is Glor Pid Jet See... there is little dragging and well thought... also.. Plas Boo Tong... one of the best too... but sometimes a little draggy...

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
30 esp.s already? wow....this lakorn have been on air for almost half the year than....the older version is less than 20 esp.s and I thought it was long....I can't wait until this lakorn ends............this is the worse thai boran lakorn ever......the people in Thailand must like it a lot though....otherwise it would have ended a long time ago...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Trust me..I read the comments and they hate it as well...I go to different websites and all I see are people hating on it..

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
what a waste of time... they should just split it into two parts... that would make people want to watch it more...

one thing i really hate about boran lakorns is that sometimes...they drag on too long... and it makes the story less interesting... one of the best boran lakorn ever is Glor Pid Jet See... there is little dragging and well thought... also.. Plas Boo Tong... one of the best too... but sometimes a little draggy...
[post="58425"][/post]​

was Glau Pet Jet See popular at the time? They should have made that lakorn longer, and I would still watch it. :rolleyes:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
was Glau Pet Jet See popular at the time? They should have made that lakorn longer, and I would still watch it. :rolleyes:
[post="58907"][/post]​
me either! :D yeah it should be popular during that time... ^_^

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Glor Petch 7 See was really popular at that time..Everyone would know that lakorn if you said Glor Petch 7 See...It's also won an award..And someone one an award also..But can't remember who..But this lakorn Glor Petch was really popular...

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
im not jus mad dat da lakorn isnt ova yet but, im dissaointed dat da lakorn isnt dat good.. feel like da old version was better... jus kinda hate this version :rolleyes: LOLz