Any New Hmong Dubb dramas coming out?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
almost forgot...SUN Production dubbed Nang Tard starring Vee and Kob...
Whooo, really? I haven't seen that at the hmong stores yet. I'm gonna go check on it this weekend. I never watched the thai version, but my aunt and friend watched it and they really liked it and said it made them cry so much. If it's in hmong, I wanna see it now that I can understand what's going on.

azncritics

sarNie Egg
I would have to wait until fresno new year to get better deal especially the last day. But I don't know if I am going to buy from Hmong production? Maybe sun and tnt production might be on my must to buy list though! Oh well, I just have to wait and see which the most interesting.........

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i was asking cause i might go down to fresno new year...so i wanna know which ones are gonna come out...so i can just go buy them

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true true same here....the cover seem good but they freaken cute a lot...i prefer tnt..n i'm gonna wait for tnt to dubb it cause last time i bought pon n pueng's lakorn n they hella cute a lot...only 4 fraken parts...that is so dubb...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a new one for Hmong Pro. I don't know if its out yet though, The title is Secret Of Superstar.

i really like this movie. but the na'ek herself do not know how to act so ill passed this movie. btw. i heard
she's new. so yeah, so sad, the storyline is pretty good. :(

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i really like this movie. but the na'ek herself do not know how to act so ill passed this movie. btw. i heard
she's new. so yeah, so sad, the storyline is pretty good. :(
can u show me the cover agaian cause they say its gone

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
i just hate people who dubb others movies, and tv series.. if you can't understand what their saying then since you loved ti watch it a lot.. learn the language.. hello- wake-up people..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know have "Kom Faek" been dubb yet. I've been waiting for a while now. That the only lakorn I want to see in hmong..lol