Any new of pic of Joy R.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was just about to post up some pic of her too. not to mention, her new lakorn "din nam lom fai" will be airing soon. hopefully she has more upcomings for this year. havent heard anything yet. they need to give her the n'ek role again!

heres some of her most recent pic. shes still glowing

DAMN! siritas hot in this pic

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
LOL I just saw the errors on my topic title. I was so in a hurry to go to work. I didn't even proof read, but thank goodness you guys understood. Tinah, I so love you for those pics. My girl Joy is gorgeous! I like her lips and hair (the picture from Sanook). And I agree they need to give her n'eke roles! I want to see her pair up with Num again or Ken.

BTW, good to see other Joy R. fans!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe I miss Joy R. I wish they would give her more nang'ek roles. Although she does do a great job at being a villain. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
LOL I just saw the errors on my topic title. I was so in a hurry to go to work. I didn't even proof read, but thank goodness you guys understood. Tinah, I so love you for those pics. My girl Joy is gorgeous! I like her lips and hair (the picture from Sanook). And I agree they need to give her n'eke roles! I want to see her pair up with Num again or Ken.

BTW, good to see other Joy R. fans!
Np. ill post up more when theres new pix of her. yeh, i also wanna see her reunite with num again and also pair up with ken. i guess she might stick with supporting or the vilian

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
awe I miss Joy R. I wish they would give her more nang'ek roles. Although she does do a great job at being a villain. :D

Oh Noy...why do you have a picture of my future baby daddy? LOL j/k, But I do love me some Vincent Jackson! He is soo na ruk! I also think Chicago Bears Running Back #22, Matt Forte, is finnnne! I love "fantasy football" :p LOLLMAO!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
joy is so beautiful.. i wasn't really a fan of her till recently again.. she is so beautiful.. i wish she'll be n'ek again.. i like her as both though.. hehe.. the pix with rita is so stunnin hehe.. thanks for the pixs..