Any recommended series??

Hellobitches

sarNie Egg
loving 'Love Watch / Fluttering Warning' :) - YEH and CJM is going a good job :) their chemistry is awesome :)

started on 'Clean with Passion for Now' - very nice start up with all the character involve will stick to this too since i always love seeing Kim YooJung :)
That drama will definitely be in my list to watch cause i love Kim Yoo Jung toooo :icon12::icon12:
Poor me that i am a kind of person which can't watch a drama that still on going, so i have to wait patienly till the drama end first then i can watch it :crybaby2::crybaby2:

phoenixangel

sarNie Egg
That drama will definitely be in my list to watch cause i love Kim Yoo Jung toooo :icon12::icon12:
Poor me that i am a kind of person which can't watch a drama that still on going, so i have to wait patienly till the drama end first then i can watch it :crybaby2::crybaby2:
lols yes it is it is really a good one :) im also a person who prefer to watch the drama after it finish airing but i couldnt help it.......i miss Kim YooJung too much so i couldnt help it

Hellobitches

sarNie Egg
lols yes it is it is really a good one :) im also a person who prefer to watch the drama after it finish airing but i couldnt help it.......i miss Kim YooJung too much so i couldnt help it
Is moonlight drawn by cloud is her last drama? The one that with park bo gum?

phoenixangel

sarNie Egg
Is moonlight drawn by cloud is her last drama? The one that with park bo gum?
for drama yes that was in 2016, and then she was also in the movie 'Because I Love You' with Cha Tae-hyun in 2017 after that this was signed on however because she was sick the production was push back and the director insisted on waiting for her
hence they had a change of male lead from Ahn Hyo-Seop to Yoon Kyun-sang

Hellobitches

sarNie Egg
for drama yes that was in 2016, and then she was also in the movie 'Because I Love You' with Cha Tae-hyun in 2017 after that this was signed on however because she was sick the production was push back and the director insisted on waiting for her
hence they had a change of male lead from Ahn Hyo-Seop to Yoon Kyun-sang
Ya i hear that the male lead was actually changed, but i think Yoon Kyun Sang was better than Ahn Hyo Seop hehe....
Does anyone here waiting for tvn's new drama Memory of Alhambra? Or am i the only one that too excited about this drama? :aaaaa:

phoenixangel

sarNie Egg
Ya i hear that the male lead was actually changed, but i think Yoon Kyun Sang was better than Ahn Hyo Seop hehe....
Does anyone here waiting for tvn's new drama Memory of Alhambra? Or am i the only one that too excited about this drama? :aaaaa:
yes same here i think Yoon KyunSang fit the cleanliness freak CEO better :) he is definitely pulling it off with styles :) have u watch the episode 1 & 2? laugh my head off on that

Memory of Alhambra, wasnt on my list previously but then after seeing HyunBin's eyes im sold :D i definitely will be catching that :)

Hellobitches

sarNie Egg
yes same here i think Yoon KyunSang fit the cleanliness freak CEO better :) he is definitely pulling it off with styles :) have u watch the episode 1 & 2? laugh my head off on that

Memory of Alhambra, wasnt on my list previously but then after seeing HyunBin's eyes im sold :D i definitely will be catching that :)
Not yet, I can't watch a drama that still on going :(:(
Hahaha that ahjussi look very attractive there :love::love:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I would like to recommend,
Just Between Lovers.

It's a story of two ppl who met as teens through a tragic event. Through this tragedy, their lives change. They meet again as adults. Each lived without much purpose until they found each other.

My brief summary probably sounds boring but I promise it's a good drama.

It's a meloromance that'll give you a new kind of perspective in life.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Recommendation: Her Private Life

FL is an undercover fangirl but irl she's a smart curator. ML is a famous artist but because of some personal issues he retires and becomes the director of the place that FL works. Through various funny encounters they fall in love and support one another.

Rating: 9/10 High rating because there isn't much I can complain about. The chemistry of the leads are off the charts. Although FL is a fangirl the premises of the plot is pretty mature.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I reccomend: Extraordinary You.

Basically the main characters are in a romantic comic book and main girl starts to become aware of herself and things start to change when she wants to write her own destiny. This drama is like W but not really cause there are twists and it's a really great drama!

Rating : 9/10

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a more descriptive summary

"The series follows high school girl Eun Dan-oh (Kim Hye-yoon) who is a student at a prestigious academy. One day, by chance, she discovers that she and everyone else in her world are actually characters in a comic book entitled Secret.[a] Dan-oh is only an extra character in this story and, worse, she has a heart disease and is expected to die soon.
Not satisfied with this fate, Dan-oh decides to forge her own destiny by changing the story's plot and finding her own true love. Her hopes of freeing herself from the Writer's control becomes stronger than before when she unexpectedly meets nameless Student Number 13 (Rowoon). But as the events around Dan-oh and Number 13 gradually starts to have parallels with the Writer's previous work Neungsohwa,https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary_You#cite_note-Neungsohwa-6 changing her destiny could have a price to pay." Credits to Wikipedia

It's an incredible drama! I really recommend it with the exception that things could make your head hurt.