Any recommended series??

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm looking for some series to watch, Haven't watched 1 in a loong time. I haven't watch much...

I've enjoyed

My girl

DOTS

Playful Kiss

Goong

My princess

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Is this the drama you said the p'ek kept on making some lips movements :p? I watched only 1/2 eps so far & stopped, although I did skipped to the end and watched fan made mvs so I kind of knew what were going on in between :risas3:.

Secret Love
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Love_(TV_series)

I love it !!! The heroine have flaw , emotional & physical but I love how the hero was out to get revenge on her but end up stalking her secretly & discover her love for her lover run deeper than his ever would.

Ms.Zoe

Some K dramas that I had watched & enjoyed:

1. That Winter the Wind Blows
2. Master's Sun
3. Mask
4. Cain & Abel
5. My Girl but you had watched it already lol
6. DotS but you had watched it already too lol

Ms.Zoe

Some K dramas that I had watched & enjoyed:

1. That Winter the Wind Blows
2. Master's Sun
3. Mask
4. Cain & Abel
5. My Girl but you had watched it already lol
6. DotS but you had watched it already too lol
Adding 2 more - 7. Assorted Gems & 8. A Well Raised Daugther Hana - these 2 dramas are long though lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
More recent shows ('16-'17):

Another Oh Hye-Young - Romcom, a bit of fantasy. P'ek is mean, hot and manly. N'ek is fiesty, lovable and knows what she wants. Starring Eric Mun & Seo Hyun Jin. It's such an underrated show.

D-Day - Not much romance but the scenarios are splendid. Post-catalytic genre. Medical related drama. Underrated. It kept me up late though. Good show.

Goblin - Romcom. Fantasy. Hilarious dialogue. Cast is superb. Moments of heart wrenching scenes. Prepare a few tissue boxes.

Older shows:

Queen In-Hyun's Man - Romance. Fantasy. Time Travel. Underrated. Very lovely story. It's just dreamy good.

I can add more later.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I definitely recommend Another Oh Hye-Young and Goblin as well.
There's also

1) 1% of Anything, the main leads had a contract engagement
2) If you like action, The K2.
3) 49 Days, it had a great storyline.
4) Kill Me Heal Me, the p'ek had multiple personality disorder and I have to say the actor did a wonderful job pulling off all those personalities.
5) Falling For Innocence, when n'ek and p'ek first met they didn't get along well, also p'ek has a heart disease but then n'ek's boyfriend got in a car accident and his heart was donated to p'ek. It continues with p'ek starting to develop feelings for n'ek with his new heart.

if you haven't seen any of these yet

P

PrincessKarina

Hey I just finished "Personal Taste" starring Lee Min Ho and Son Ye-jin. This is the first K-drama that I watched from start to end! I tried watching a few K-dramas years before but couldn't finish! There were long and boring scenes... and maybe the actors weren't exactly "hot" I guess! I discovered Lee Min Ho after "Personal Taste". I kind of like him now. But I like Son Ye-Jin from "The Classic". Uh, the Korean actresses are pale and plastic looking. And the actors are also flawless and plastic looking! And the actors look so pretty! My goodness! I remember just kept thinking to myself "Lee Min Ho is so pretty!" throughout the drama! LOL :p If you like stories on hero turning tomboy heroine into a lady, this might be a good one for you! I also realized Korean actors and actresses (in a way) can kiss way more realistically than Thai actors and actresses! It almost seems like they even use their tongues! UH WHAO! :love: I like this drama. I am considering Lee Min Ho's drama called "The Legend of the Blue Sea" since I am liking him now.

Last edited by a moderator:

x0unerthanlater

If you enjoy Lee Min Ho I highly recommend, "Faith". It's a time travel romance. N'ek is a plastic surgeon but through an unfortunate event she ends up traveling 600 yrs back in time. P'ek is the King's main bodyguard and takes his duty seriously. I personally think this is LMH's best performance.

They bicker at first but when they fall in love it's deep and passionate. Good plot, interesting concept and also loaded with wit.

p.s. "Falling For Innocence" is pretty good! I've watched it twice. The actor is amazing. He plays an arrogant jerk perfectly. When they fall in love it's even better. - I also would like to recommend, "Cruel City" from the same p'ek. It's a dark noir genre though. The romance is raw but it's more of an action/revenge plot.

P

PrincessKarina

If you enjoy Lee Min Ho I highly recommend, "Faith". It's a time travel romance. N'ek is a plastic surgeon but through an unfortunate event she ends up traveling 600 yrs back in time. P'ek is the King's main bodyguard and takes his duty seriously. I personally think this is LMH's best performance.

They bicker at first but when they fall in love it's deep and passionate. Good plot, interesting concept and also loaded with wit.

p.s. "Falling For Innocence" is pretty good! I've watched it twice. The actor is amazing. He plays an arrogant jerk perfectly. When they fall in love it's even better. - I also would like to recommend, "Cruel City" from the same p'ek. It's a dark noir genre though. The romance is raw but it's more of an action/revenge plot.
Thank you! Yes I was debating between "Faith" or "Legend of the Blue Sea". I read a bit about Faith and it seems interesting! Lee Min Ho looked so handsome in there! I see those younger Korean actors pairing up with the older veteran actresses! LOL :)

x0unerthanlater

You are very welcome! :)

I somehow couldn't finish LOTBS. It started out good but the plot is lacking in my opinion. I got tired of the flashbacks.

I finished Faith in 2-3 days. LMH's character is the perfect kind of man you'd fall in love with. He's protective & a great leader. Once he falls in love he's head over heels for the N'ek. The romance is heart warming.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel

Omg, I love Faith!! I think I liked LMH in Faith and City Hunter the most. I adore Falling For Innocence and the ost!

P

PrincessKarina

Omg, I love Faith!! I think I liked LMH in Faith and City Hunter the most. I adore Falling For Innocence and the ost!
I heard "Faith" was good. I think I will give it a shot then! Thanks for the info!

P

PrincessKarina

You are very welcome! :)

I somehow couldn't finish LOTBS. It started out good but the plot is lacking in my opinion. I got tired of the flashbacks.

I finished Faith in 2-3 days. LMH's character is the perfect kind of man you'd fall in love with. He's protective & a great leader. Once he falls in love he's head over heels for the N'ek. The romance is heart warming.
I will definitely consider "Faith". Even my sister's boyfriend enjoyed it so it had to be a good one. lol :)

Ms.Zoe

I watched Faith here & there, did not watch it from the beginning or to the ending but I love its ost Carry On song!

Cr to SweetCandyMV

P

PrincessKarina

I watched Faith here & there, did not watch it from the beginning or to the ending but I love its ost Carry On song!

Cr to SweetCandyMV
Thanks for sharing! :) I cannot wait to watch Faith now. :)

P

PrincessKarina

Me too! I think Faith and City Hunter was LMH 2 best dramas.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It's a heart warming drama.
I am watching it right now. Just the first few episodes so far because I am quite busy.... liking it! LMH was so serious and hot in there! I love his hair style! But I am not a fan of Kim Hee-Sun. Some parts depending on what her hair or clothes were like, made her looked a bit older for him... LOL :)

Ms.Zoe

Thanks for sharing! :) I cannot wait to watch Faith now. :)
You're welcome! After Faith if you have time check out City Hunter too as the others had mentioned. City Hunter is a modern drama & his female lead in real life is one year older than him whereas in some of his other dramas his female leads in real life are much older than him lol.