Any recommended series??

P

PrincessKarina

You're welcome! After Faith if you have time check out City Hunter too as the others had mentioned. City Hunter is a modern drama & his female lead in real life is one year older than him whereas in some of his other dramas his female leads in real life are much older than him lol.
Sounds good! Honestly I think LMH looked older than his age when he starred in those dramas! I mean I wouldn't have guessed in Personal Taste that he was younger than Son Ye-Jin in real life. Maybe because she looked young for her age then? But in Faith, certain angles I thought the heroine looked older than LMH. But than again, in real life Kim Hee-sun is 10 years older than him! My goodness! She looked good for her age tho! I saw bits and pieces of Legend of the Blue Sea and thought LMH also aged pretty good! But his heroine in that that drama is also aging real good! I wouldn't have guessed Jun Ji-hyun is 6 years older than LMH. But then again, Korea is popular for plastic surgeries so who knows! And like I said I am not hating! I like the uniqueness of each race and their celebrities. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yea there are other K dramas that the lead guys in real life are much younger than their female leads lol. Korean actresses don't age much whereas the actors they age lol.

P

PrincessKarina

Yea there are other K dramas that the lead guys in real life are much younger than their female leads lol. Korean actresses don't age much whereas the actors they age lol.
I agree! I thought the girls aged pretty good... and not much make up!

P

PrincessKarina

Are you watching anything good lately? Korean or Thai?

Ms.Zoe

Are you watching anything good lately? Korean or Thai?
I'm thinking of watching K dramas Rooftop Prince & Missing You. I knew about these two dramas but at that time I was not interested but now I do.

For Thai, not watching any at the moment, although I finished one lakorn a few weeks ago called Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am watching it right now. Just the first few episodes so far because I am quite busy.... liking it! LMH was so serious and hot in there! I love his hair style! But I am not a fan of Kim Hee-Sun. Some parts depending on what her hair or clothes were like, made her looked a bit older for him... LOL :)
Yes! Gosh, LMH is so manly in Faith. He should take on that kind of role more often. I also thought KHS looked older in some scenes. But as the story progresses, I didn't even notice the age difference.

P

PrincessKarina

Yes! Gosh, LMH is so manly in Faith. He should take on that kind of role more often. I also thought KHS looked older in some scenes. But as the story progresses, I didn't even notice the age difference.
LOL! I know! He was so hot and manly! Again I love his hair and lips! I think he has beautiful lips! And he has a good height for an Asian actor making all his co-stars looking good next to him! Now that he is 30, he looks good with those older actresses because they seem to age slower than the actors. :)

P

PrincessKarina

I'm thinking of watching K dramas Rooftop Prince & Missing You. I knew about these two dramas but at that time I was not interested but now I do.

For Thai, not watching any at the moment, although I finished one lakorn a few weeks ago called Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai.
Thank you for sharing. Sounds good. I don't usually watch K-drama but LMH started me on this! It's a bit sad that he'll be gone for the service meaning we won't see him acting for 2 years? Dang! :) And I am not watching anything either besides "Faith".

Ms.Zoe

Thank you for sharing. Sounds good. I don't usually watch K-drama but LMH started me on this! It's a bit sad that he'll be gone for the service meaning we won't see him acting for 2 years? Dang! :) And I am not watching anything either besides "Faith".
You're welcome again. LMH, somehow the guy never got to me, I like his height & watched some episodes of some of his dramas but that is about it lol. 2 years will pass soon. Once he is out, hopefully he has a good scripted drama waiting for him since he will need to make a successful comeback.

P

PrincessKarina

You're welcome again. LMH, somehow the guy never got to me, I like his height & watched some episodes of some of his dramas but that is about it lol. 2 years will pass soon. Once he is out, hopefully he has a good scripted drama waiting for him since he will need to make a successful comeback.
Yes definitely! When 2 years pass, he'll need a huge comeback drama/film! I will be patient! I love his lips and smile! I have a thing for lips! Altho I have to say his nose is kind of long and sharp like! LOL and I love his height! :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Faith looks interesting I will diff. Try it...

Currently, I'm obsessive over kim bum & kim so eun! LOOVE them in BOF. LMH? is in that as the main guy ...His hair there is horrible. I lost interest in him and his pair and SOEUL stole the show for me,

P

PrincessKarina

Faith looks interesting I will diff. Try it...

Currently, I'm obsessive over kim bum & kim so eun! LOOVE them in BOF. LMH? is in that as the main guy ...His hair there is horrible. I lost interest in him and his pair and SOEUL stole the show for me,
Wait what? Oh my goodness I love his lips and hair in Faith! Ha ha. Altho I have to say I wasn't exactly fond of his pairing though! At times and angles, I thought the heroine looked older than LMH. That just made it awkward because they are supposed to play lovers... :p

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It was good until ep 10...then is was Kim bum * So EUN pairing that made me finish the drama. They are too stinking cute and their storyline was better...subtle looks...Both help each other grow as a person.

I think he is in Heirs too

P

PrincessKarina

OH I see! Cool :)

Ms.Zoe

I like Heirs ots song Love is the Moment. I didn't realized this song was for Heirs, at first I thought it was some Korean song because it was used in many fan made mvs.

LMH's costar in Heirs is younger than him in real life just FYI :).

Cr as tagged

P

PrincessKarina

I like Heirs ots song Love is the Moment. I didn't realized this song was for Heirs, at first I thought it was some Korean song because it was used in many fan made mvs.

LMH's costar in Heirs is younger than him in real life just FYI :).

Cr as tagged
Thank you! I read that and I think she is the youngest and only one that LMH starred with. Honestly I don't understand the hype on her. I don't like her mouth/lips! Sorry to offend anyone! Plus, Heirs had a lot of characters so I know I will be overwhelmed! Maybe I will past up Heirs! I need to finish Faith. I just couldn't look past the age difference of LMH and Kim Hee-Sun so I am having a difficult time finishing this drama. She just act and looked too mature for LMH's character no matter how hard I look at it. :confused0::eek:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
currently watching Lie to me...So far not bad...on ep 9. Same actress from Gong. I heard Coffee prince is good as well.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Lie To Me was good. I enjoyed that the drama was very neutral and not filled with issues after another.

My Recommended List:

Let's Fight Ghost, comedic, thrilling and cute all in one way.

Oh My Guem Bi is one to have you prepare tissue and producing quite a lot of tears. I came upon this one out of boredom and I couldn't drop it.

Descendants of the Sun, the chemistry between the two main character keeps you going.

Jealousy Incarnate, it's silly, romantic and gives you insight of news reporting.

Legend of the Blue Sea, it first comes off not interesting but it is good. The chemistry is breath taking and the development of the stories progressed smoothly.

P

PrincessKarina

Lie To Me was good. I enjoyed that the drama was very neutral and not filled with issues after another.

My Recommended List:

Let's Fight Ghost, comedic, thrilling and cute all in one way.

Oh My Guem Bi is one to have you prepare tissue and producing quite a lot of tears. I came upon this one out of boredom and I couldn't drop it.

Descendants of the Sun, the chemistry between the two main character keeps you going.

Jealousy Incarnate, it's silly, romantic and gives you insight of news reporting.

Legend of the Blue Sea, it first comes off not interesting but it is good. The chemistry is breath taking and the development of the stories progressed smoothly.
Thank you for your list! I will have to check some of these out when I get a chance :)

Ms.Zoe

Lie to me, I did enjoyed watching it but I couldn't believe that I forgot about it. It is like My Girl when a lie becomes a reality, a happy ending. Thanks for your post about it @spanky!

The main actress in Lie to me is also main actress in Missing You but Missing You is one complicated drama so right now I am watching Lie to Me instead, currently on ep 2 :).