Any Sarnies Live in PARIS?

are any of the sarnies here Parisians? if so, could you guys tell me which of the Paris arrondisements I should avoid at night and/or during the daytime? which are the best arrondisements (as in low-crime)? thanks!

anan

sarNie Adult
are any of the sarnies here Parisians? if so, could you guys tell me which of the Paris arrondisements I should avoid at night and/or during the daytime? which are the best arrondisements (as in low-crime)? thanks!
@ night, avoid the North of Paris (19th & 18th arrondissements), especially if u are lonely. During daytime it's okay if u want to visit these areas,
the 18th is a must see: such as the Sacred Heart Cathedral - Montmartre hill, The Moulin Rouge etc... ;) pretty popular

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hi,

Anan said it all concerning the "hot" spots, even if Montmartre looks awesome (daytime and night)! Actually, crime can hit anywhere, as long as it is a tourist spot.

What I can say concerning the nice spots (IMO) (read: "best 'arrondissements'"):

- 1st (Louvre)
- 4th (Ile de la Cité, Notre-Dame)
- 5th (Quartier Latin)
- 6th [my favorite] (Jardin du Luxembourg, Saint-Germain-des-Près)
- 7th (Tour Eiffel, Invalides, Musée d'Orsay)
- 8th (Champs-Elysées, Madeleine, Concorde)
- 9th (Opéra)
- 14th (Montparnasse)
- 15th (Champ-de-Mars)
- 16th (Trocadéro, La Muette (there is a nice/chic restaurant called 'La Gare'))
- Paris next door (La Défense, Château de Vincennes)
- Suburbs (Château de Versailles)

If you want to get a taste of the Parisian Chinatown => 13th 'arrondissement' (Place d'Italie, Tolbiac, Porte de Choisy). Anyway, this was an idea about the so-called "best" 'arrondissements'. My list isn't complete, since there are many things to see in Paris. Don't be scared to get lost. It is a nice way to discover another great place which isn't mentionned above! :D