anyone familiar with new york?

vina_lek

hi guys! i'm going to ny this weekend or next weekend... have to check in with work. i need to get to the rye town hilton hotel in white plains, ny.

i've been thinking about going on a bus that heads to chinatown in ny. would the subway there be able to take me the rest of the way? i went to ny's subway page, but i couldn't find a trip planner where i could type in a destination, & it tells me which trains to take like i do on the subway page for my area.

there's also amtrak that would take me straight there but cost about 500 bucks. i'm taking my baby brother with me. going via bus is $35/person roundtrip but only takes me as far as chinatown. under $100 sounds really good to me.

any info. would be great! :spin:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Wait, you want to get to White Plains, NY? That's not in the city so the subway isn't going to take you there. However, you can take the train from Grand Central to White Plains.

This is NOT THE AMTRAK. Amtrak is expensive and a ripoff. It's about 28 dollars roundtrip from Grand Central to White Plains. I think that's a lot better than the bus. So yah, go to NYC, go to Grand Central, then take the METRO-NORTH train to White Plains.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i lived ( studied ) in NY for 6 months bad thing was i never heardly went any were as i lived in tha skool ==' sorry im no help