Anyone going to support Chakrit in Bangkok Dangerous this weekend?

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
2/5 - I didn't really like it, most of parts put me to sleep and it was kinda boring. I guess the only scene I enjoyed was the one at the floating market. Cage really irritated me with his acting, I couldn't get passed that and eww he looks horrible, not that he was good looking to begin with but he just look zombie like here. :huh: I noticed Chakrit's "accent" fading a few times as well lmfao it must have been difficult to keep up. Not very much action here either, the sweet scenes takes away from the story and Cage's character I thought.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
^__^ I just got back from it too. Pei did a good job as with her seductiveness as always.. glad she wasn't psychotic like in ngao asoke lol and even though Dom's part was minimal he did good as the crook. Chakrit ^__^ amazing job and cracked me up so much. There were a few parts were he slipped and nearly spoke his fluent english lol. haha I found it funny that nic's gf was a chinese girl playing as a thai girl LOL. For the cast and acting I rate it 9/10 and for the actual movie itself 8 out of 10 because it was pretty slow at some parts and could have used more action ^__^ rawr;
ahahahaha, and I thought i was the only one who notice that at times Chakrit's accent was gone! LOL! DROOL! THose lips of his!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ahahahaha, and I thought i was the only one who notice that at times Chakrit's accent was gone! LOL! DROOL! THose lips of his!
gosh what you talking about he was so hot I paid extra attention to him so of course I noticed hehe. :wub: rawr; im so gonna buy this on dvd when it outs lol just for chakrit, dom and pei...

LouLou

sarNie Egg
I just got back from seeing the movie too! Loved Chak in it :D And for those of you who have seen it, wouldn't you agree that Chak is really the P'ek and not Nic Cage?!?!?! ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww...i'm so jealous stuck at home...i'll go ASAP! but hey...why was it rated R..nudity..or for the fighting scene...any hot Chakrit scene?

i know his lips..*drools*

cecilia

Staff member
ah, reading tina's remark make me wanna go in the theater to catch it.
maybe i'll give it a shot this weekend during the high noon visit. not alot of ppl :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope it wasn't nick who was naked. aw so da movie wasn't bad? i was thinking of going to support chakrit but i was so mad dat they made him fob lol but now dat yah say his accent fluctuates i wanna see LOL but maybe i'll wait for it to come out on dvd.

pze

sarNie Adult
i just got back from watching it.....lol took the midnite show.....

but yes iono wat it was but i feel like something is missing......its not all their....

n i think the dom part at the end was too easy.....could have done some more fighting......hes like the left hand man n to end it like that was just too easy.....

peis voice was dubbed.....i guess gotta admit sometimes her voice isnt too pleasant too the ears....

n yes tina i realized the accent was gonna at certain scenes....

my favorite line was when nic came too talk to krit n he was eating noodles.....

"2000"....dollars....no....baht.....BULLSHIT.....n then all his number offers.....haha.....love the accent.......

overall it was decent.....gotta support all the thai people in there....n i love how u still get the feel that ur watching a thai movie....hehe

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Oh my god, you guys make me so jealous after reading all of your comments. i so want to see it now so badly not for nichola cage, but of course for my sexy chakrit :wub: i have been waitinng for this movie since 2006 too. God i really want to see my handsome chakrit on a big hollywood screen, but here in Australia i haven't heard anything or see any pictures around yet. i don't know when, but when it realeases i definately go to see and to support my chakrit, i will drag my whole family to go to see with me lol esp my sisters, we all are chakrit's fans here.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol his fobbness was kind of cute lol. But yeah diamend his accent fluctuated lmao. Pei's voice sounded dubbed, but I'm not sure it was because at some points I could swear it was her real voice because it sounds like her from other lakorns... some people are probably use to hearing her in ngao asoke :lol: but I've heard Pei speak normally without the squeak and she sounds pretty good. Yes sadly the nudity wasn't chakrit, ^__^ ... I don't know if it's fortunate for me or not to have to go see it 6 more times before the weekend is over -.- .... I wanna go and support chakrit, but .... but... dude...... LOL 6 times?! I wish everyone were free on the same days.. lmao... but yeah Dom's scene should have been longer and then at the same time you think about it... most of the time the boss is the strong one and they have to fight the right hand man and then fight the boss.. in this one the boss was eh ... lol and it did seem like Chakrit was the pra'ek in the movie at certain points ^__^ its ok if you don't want to see the movie for nic just anticipate seeing this adorable little face he's calling out to you........ "please come support me." LOL

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
seen it.
wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be.
a little nudity, but not a lot. none of the main characters were nude.

has anyone seen the orginal?

in the original, the main character's name was Kong, and the the second lead was Joe. joe was paired up with aom and kong was paired up with Fon. they kept the original story line, but switched the characters role around a little. what they shouldn't have changed was the lead's character being a deaf/mute. i think the movie would've been a whole lot better if Nick Cage didn't talk. When he talks, it's sooooo boring.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i aint so fond of nick's voice either lol he's ok though. aw tinah dat is such a cute pic of chakrit. i think i'm just gonna wait til it come out on dvd so i can rent lol

stephanie

sarNie Adult
omg omg omg! i work at a theater and still havent seen it!!! errr!!! i heard it was way good tho! hopefully it wont be a dissapointment :) charkit is soooo friggin adorable! haha!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I was just reading at CNN.com that the movie topped the box office, but that it was a really slow weekend.

donna

sarNie Adult
i did! he so funny. i was laughing at his fobbish english. it was so funny. he should have had more parts though. so cute!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i went to see it last night!!! =)
it was actually better than i thought it would be. LOL!
when chakrit tried to sounf fobby he sounds indian trying to speak english! ahah :)
chakrit was sooooo cute tho.
there was hecka old asian women in the theaters, i was like betcha they're all chakrit fans! lmao!