Anyone here ever brought anything from "dvdlakorn.com"?

readerzlover

sarNie Egg
I don't know if this is the place to set this topic at but anyone here brought anything from dvdlakorn.com before?

I found this site on iheartlakorns.com.

I really want to know because they have reasonable prices of lakorns and they have some of the rare lakorns from years ago and I want to know if its a site I could trust to get lakorns on dvd.

They have boxsets and images on each disc. And the site provides information on the lakorns they have and etc.

You should check it out to see for yourself.

Like this one that came out recently and an old one:

Please do tell me about it.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i bought from here they are very reasonable and fast they also reply fast too and plus all there dvd comes in nice box and pictures

amythao

sarNie Adult
buklaoboi360 Icon

Posted Today, 11:10 AM
i bought from here they are very reasonable and fast they also reply fast too and plus all there dvd comes in nice box and pictures
That good to know...I was planning on order some lakorn from there and I like the nice box lakorn that show on their site.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
plus the dvd comes with a menu so you can select the chapters which is pretty cool :)

readerzlover

sarNie Egg
@ bAoWiEEee : no there's no eng sub, they said it on their FAQ.

I just want to thank everyone who took there time to reply back to this topic that i posted.

Thank you so much.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Hey readerz love,

Did you prder frm them already?
I plan on to order some lakorn from them too, but I'm not sure.
Any input?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I want to know if it is worth the money too. So it is HQ and reasonable prices. Good customer service?

Thanks!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I ordered from them because i came across this and they do reply really fast like in overnight. Their covers are very beautiful and they have menus too. the quality is ok i guess. i just recieved them today and they accept money order to but then you'll have to email what you want to get to them. It arrived prttey fast too. I live in Wisconsin and they live in California, it took about 4 and a half days for it to arrive.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
really? But I just ordered some the other day. Now I don't know if i'll ever get my order then.

Asy

sarNie Immature
They just closed today. Maybe you'll get them. Or at least they'll e-mail you back. ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
This is rather sad news, i never bought from them before but had been debating...
sigh.. it's a ppity.. because they carried some of my fav classics @_@.. oi..
they had reasonable pricing too.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Bieluvr, most likely they'll get back at you. Or maybe you should e-mail them? They closed down because of the legal issue.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, thank you so much Asy, I did email them and they emailed me back that they recieved the payment and already sent the items because i was the last person to order. Gosh, I'm so relieved now, and thanks again.

Asy

sarNie Immature
They're still active. They run a new website http://www.lakornboxset.com/ Now I believe 100% that it was Ch7 that claimed the copyright! Grr~ Since now Exact also starts to deleting videos on YT, I hope they won't ban this one lol.