Anyone in here like to Lum Vong??

shubby

sarNie Adult
hi! do any of you like to lum vong? and what lum vong song do you like most??

my would be lum vong sao sexy song...LOLZ

noungning

Heartless
lol um i like watching people dance, i can't catch the beat to lum vong lol so i prefer to watch people catching the beats hehe :D

azntgr

sarNie Egg
i remember the sao sexy song...-______- my dad kept singing that song, along with the look sao mae nee song. iono is that lum vong?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i enjoy lum vong so f unny and something new to do and expand out your life more :) i like it but so embarrssed when u go to laos party "boon lao" the elders and guys look at u and shit lol make u so nervous its better to go up in front and lum vong with a friend or some one else but its always fun to dance and singing is fun also

L

lalalek

Yeah i use to Lum Vong all the time but not now....i haven't attended any laos parties for the longest time...i miss it so freaken much....... :D

I love to Lum Vong with the Salavanh song!!!!! :D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yea i like to faun to lum vong songs. i like all lum vong song but there's one that is say lum vong in the song. i like the wedding songs as well.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
It's pretty fun...I do get kinda shy when the elders are looking but if my friends go up and dance with me, I'll dance...

Saifah

bite me x___
i like lumvong.. i mix it with hiphop.. when me and my friends at the temple, we always go dance lumvong and mix hiphop.. iono.. its a habit but i like lumvong..

diamond

sarNie Egg
yes i love to lum vong...especially at the temple wen dere's a boun..oh my gosh so fun...my favorite lum vong song is salawun

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah me too when it come to dancing i dont care what music it is...bounce to all of them...i like to dance to lum vong when there wedding and mostly boom at temple

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i like to lum vong..i performed a couple times.. but now.. not reallie into it...:D just time to time i am.. :rolleyes:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
its one of a hella fun dance if u go with someone who u will have fun with i think lum vong with parents is funny and fun to me and guys sucks 555

Saifah

bite me x___
lumvong is fun for certin people that likes to entertain themselves i guess, majority of teens these days does it though.

Patty

sarNie Adult
I like to watch elders lum-vong at the patries, I mean it's fun to watch them dancing...especially wid them fast songs...but as for me, I do like to lum-vong

Susie

sarNie Adult
hell yeah who doesn't??? lol seriously i do matter fact my family members be jackin my dance moves.