anyone know or heard of this old chinese movie that was dubbed?

maivzeblauj

sarNie Egg
this old chinese movie is a fantasy/ modern movie.
it goes like this,
a small girl is put into the present time because of a lightening struck and her protector [the main character] follows her into the modern world. They were running away from a bad guy that was trying to kill the little girl since she is a princess.
Than there is another part [in the modern time] where these three guys were driving in the middle of the night [i think] and their car died so they enter this house [which is hunted]. They get hunted in there and the only part i remember from this was that one of the guy opens the fridge to find that were watermelon and also a dead's man head.

then, they find the main character [from the past] in the middle of nowhere with a gold armor on. the guy and his sister [?] takes him in with them and tries to help the main character guy to find the little princess. while the little princess is stuck somewhere else.

suddenly somehow the bad guy also is in the modern time period and hunts down the little girl and the guy.
the bad guy has a weapon that cuts people head's off and he just goes and kills people everywhere. he doesnt really care about the others.

the last part of the movie is when the main character is playing a instrument in a orchestra to attract the bad guy attention since the bad guy had capture the little princess. then they have a big sense where the bad guy and the good guy fights at a fair and Ferris wheel. where in the end, the good guy uses electricity to shock the bad guy and the bad guy dies.

so yea. i don't know if anyone will remember or know what i'm writing about.
but hopefully since i really want to watch this movie.
its been such a long time since i have seen this movie
and i'm dying to see it.

do help if you know which movie i'm talking about.

its an old hmong dubbed, and its a chinese movie. too

thanks.
suro.

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
yes i know what movie you are talking about, i have it at my parents house. I don't know the original Chinese title though.

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
i don't know the hmong title but next time when i go back to my parents house i'll be sure to remember to check for you.

143art

sarNie Egg
lol my brother just finish watching that last night...and i gotta admit that movies still creeps the heck out of me...

maivzeblauj

sarNie Egg
lol my brother just finish watching that last night...and i gotta admit that movies still creeps the heck out of me...
do you think you can give me the name of it?
any title is fine
as long as i can find it ^^

thanks

suro