Anyone know the chinese title of this movie

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
lol.. I asked the same question a while ago...

It is called "Wo De Wu Lin Nan You" ---the legend of love.. I think.. :)

I totally love this movie, and got myself a copy of the hmong dubbed version.. although it is really sad...
I wish I could get the original version too...

Au Nawapol & Bogie_Lover

sarNie Hatchling
lol.. I asked the same question a while ago...
It is called "Wo De Wu Lin Nan You" ---the legend of love.. I think.. :)

I totally love this movie, and got myself a copy of the hmong dubbed version.. although it is really sad...
I wish I could get the original version too...

Can you tell me what happen in the last part.. please...thanx...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I would upload it if I knew how to hehehe.. sorry that I don't know how.
but the last part is sad.. I love sad movies hehehe.. I also like good movies too, but sad movies are really touching and you learn from them sometimes... so yup..

well, I can say that the xabthoy and ahshi had to go back to their world... and it turns out that Cary was also in their world, but married to another guy and doesn't know them... but back in the modern world where Cary waits for xabthoy, she is still waiting.. until one day she bumps into a man, follows him into a museum-like building and sees a stone man with the necklace on his arm... *tear* they couldn't be together..

if one day I find out how to 'rip' the dvd I will try to upload it somewhere k?

ai_ai

sarNie Egg
I would upload it if I knew how to hehehe.. sorry that I don't know how.
but the last part is sad.. I love sad movies hehehe.. I also like good movies too, but sad movies are really touching and you learn from them sometimes... so yup..

well, I can say that the xabthoy and ahshi had to go back to their world... and it turns out that Cary was also in their world, but married to another guy and doesn't know them... but back in the modern world where Cary waits for xabthoy, she is still waiting.. until one day she bumps into a man, follows him into a museum-like building and sees a stone man with the necklace on his arm... *tear* they couldn't be together..

if one day I find out how to 'rip' the dvd I will try to upload it somewhere k?
Cary was the reincarnation of Xabthoy's mother, so the girl form 1 thousand years ago was xabthoy's mother.

ai_ai

sarNie Egg
i just finished watching this last night, I didn't like the ending cause it was so sad, they should've been together, but Xabthoy did keep his promise and met her 3 years later, and he did wear that necklace.